Subject: "(CON LOSS) [None] Melisa the Weaver of the Elements" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #49918
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 10-Aug-06 02:04 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#49918, "(CON LOSS) [None] Melisa the Weaver of the Elements"

Thu Aug 10 13:59:53 2006

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Melisa perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:368

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Melisa the Weaver of the Elements, Aiyedn (Guest), 14-Aug-06 08:31 PM, #10
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Melisa the Weaver of the Elements, Merenwen (Guest), 13-Aug-06 03:28 AM, #8
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Melisa the Weaver of the Elements, Shangar (Guest), 12-Aug-06 04:33 AM, #7
Reply Aw, Krundig (Guest), 10-Aug-06 04:22 PM, #3
Reply low pressure phenomena, Melisa (Guest), 10-Aug-06 03:14 PM, #1
     Reply Heh. You just charged like a mad-woman, Gerandiel (Guest), 10-Aug-06 04:14 PM, #2
     Reply RE: low pressure phenomena, Gibniblik (Guest), 10-Aug-06 04:26 PM, #4
     Reply Die and learn, as they say., Theannian (Guest), 11-Aug-06 12:57 AM, #5
     Reply Uh, you were human, Theannian (Guest), 11-Aug-06 01:37 AM, #6
     Reply Remember me?, Ajourigi (Guest), 14-Aug-06 06:28 AM, #9
          Reply Definitely, you seemed especially vivid even., Melisa (Guest), 15-Aug-06 01:35 PM, #11
               Reply Ajourigi? My Ajourigi?, Jeril (Guest), 15-Aug-06 03:50 PM, #12

Aiyedn (Guest)Mon 14-Aug-06 08:31 PM

#50015, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Melisa the Weaver of the Elements"
In response to Reply #0

Well, I'll say this much. You were frustrating to fight. I had no way of keeping you there and if you didn't want to be there you left. I have read from some posts that you're pretty new to the whole deal, and if so I should say Well Done! Invokers a quite a pain in the nose to level with, but with each fight you got better and better.

Merenwen (Guest)Sun 13-Aug-06 03:28 AM

#49986, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Melisa the Weaver of the Elements"
In response to Reply #0

Have to say, you were gutsy if not completely suicidal. I still enjoyed our fights. Taught me quite a bit about fighting invokers even if you weren't always preped. Going to be missed.

Shangar (Guest)Sat 12-Aug-06 04:33 AM

#49970, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Melisa the Weaver of the Elements"
In response to Reply #0

I second what Krundig said. You were the right type of newbie, we need more people like you.
Thanks for exploration expeditions we had.
Seeing what an invoker could do made me want to roll up one and kick some asses!

Your next char would rock!

Max

Krundig (Guest)Thu 10-Aug-06 04:22 PM

#49926, "Aw"
In response to Reply #0

Man your the newb everyone loved to hate.
I hope you absorbed as much as you could when I'd drag you around. Very ballsy for someone who didn't know where the tower of high sorcery was! Damn fine job I hope all your chars are this balls to the wall your exactly the breath of fresh air in newbs we need.
KRUNDIG

Melisa (Guest)Thu 10-Aug-06 03:14 PM

#49923, "low pressure phenomena"
In response to Reply #0

I must have been killed like a hundred times. I put almost every train into constitution and still managed to con die. I was definitely too aggressive for the kind of equipment and protections I usually had, but there was just something irresistible about fighting when the outcome wasn't certain. I basically tried to fight alone against people who seemed stronger or more knowledgeable than me, which was pretty much everyone. Mostly this ended disastrously, but it seemed like the best way to learn. It was definitely the most exciting at least. Anyway, I liked everyone I played with or against.

Gerandiel (Guest)Thu 10-Aug-06 04:14 PM

#49925, "Heh. You just charged like a mad-woman"
In response to Reply #1

Gutsy, but I'd recommend a little less gutsy next time. If you spring an ambush on a group and they don't seem hurt and aren't getting hurt, don't stick around long enough to get whittled down to writhing.

Knew you as one of your allies too, and liked you then, but even then you were suicidal.

Gibniblik (Guest)Thu 10-Aug-06 04:26 PM

#49927, "RE: low pressure phenomena"
In response to Reply #1

At first I didn't like you cause you attacked me a couple of times when I was hurt from fighting at the palace. But then you backed your #### up by calling me out on my home territory near the village.

Gutsy, and enjoyed our fights.

Gibniblik.

Theannian (Guest)Fri 11-Aug-06 12:57 AM

#49934, "Die and learn, as they say."
In response to Reply #1

That fight with you in the river was fun. I forgot the healer preps in two of the first times I gated to you and had them up in the third. As for the reason of the attack, the good old elven racism towards a dark elf(or were you a half-bastard? evil anyway.) is sufficient. Nice character. I liked your spirit, for I appreciate a foe who doesn't get upset over losing in the fight.

Theannian (Guest)Fri 11-Aug-06 01:37 AM

#49936, "Uh, you were human"
In response to Reply #5

Evil human is bad too. Outlander I might tolerate.

Ajourigi (Guest)Mon 14-Aug-06 06:28 AM

#49998, "Remember me?"
In response to Reply #1

had lot of fun with you in exporing and what not. Cheers. A pity I don't have time to play, got an email add that I can mail you at?

Melisa (Guest)Tue 15-Aug-06 01:35 PM

#50040, "Definitely, you seemed especially vivid even."
In response to Reply #9

Like, this one time, I was with these two nice people, one of them a utility/water shifter, like you. They see you nearby and just as I'm reassuring them you're friendly, you swim up and almost kill the other shifter in just a moment. He said you told him later, "There can only be one ruler of the seas." It was completely charming. A playful attitude like that is just what made traveling with you fun.

maria.anna.gamisou@gmail.com

Jeril (Guest)Tue 15-Aug-06 03:50 PM

#50042, "Ajourigi? My Ajourigi?"
In response to Reply #11

Now this was a side of you I had never seen in our several leveling expeditions, and you were the consummate neutral when I attacked Imperials I saw you with. You were a lot of fun. Well played.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #49918 Previous topic | Next topic