Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Tarinaru the Master of Weapons" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #49681
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 30-Jul-06 10:04 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#49681, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Tarinaru the Master of Weapons"

Sun Jul 30 21:59:58 2006

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Tarinaru perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:40
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:68

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Was fun, thanks for the good times., The Yoshimi (Guest), 30-Jul-06 10:21 PM, #1
     Reply Well that makes a bit of sense, Lerimos (Guest), 30-Jul-06 11:19 PM, #2
     Reply Yeah, I'm pissed I had to delete but it's all good (txt..., The Yoshimi (Guest), 30-Jul-06 11:30 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Was fun, thanks for the good times., Rektath (Guest), 31-Jul-06 10:20 AM, #4
     Reply Fat-arsed Longshanks, Ysaloerye, 31-Jul-06 12:35 PM, #5
     Reply I'm surprised you watched me =P, The Yoshimi (Guest), 31-Jul-06 08:43 PM, #8
     Reply I just read that log on Dio's and it was as ugly as I r..., Dhaezym (Guest), 31-Jul-06 08:14 PM, #6
          Reply Yeah the RNG will screw you sometimes =P, The Yoshimi (Guest), 31-Jul-06 08:41 PM, #7

The Yoshimi (Guest)Sun 30-Jul-06 10:21 PM

#49683, "Was fun, thanks for the good times."
In response to Reply #0

This was my second rager ever, first was Tajibin. They're extremely fun and I love the RP and how hard your rode to do a good job or deal with no rager powers.

I think I only died three times to pk, one being an accident to Ajhaal in a spar pre-induction. I usually do good on surviving but there seemed to be a lack of enemies compared to battle characters and was getting bland. I wanted to get Eshvals tattoo and prayed to her sooooo much from day one and never got one interaction during her known playing times and I got disheartened.. mixed with never getting one divine in the characters life even for role/desc, made me feel like I was either doing a ####ty job or the Imms are just insanely too busy. So that kind of sucked.

Not too many goodbyes to say on a character with not so many hours but there's a few.

Lerimos - No matter what anyone says, your such a great Commander. Everyone leads their own way and I liked your style.. we didn't get to RP too much but I enjoyed what we did. Tough as nails and I hope you continue to keep ticking till the end.

Rektath - Man you were my main inspiration.. it seemed like we were on a mutual agreement that as long as I continued doing good you would treat me well and hook it up... The talk we had preinduction and the note you sent after kept me in check and thinking about everything I did before I did it. You are a tough ass Drillmaster and thanks for everything.

Kuavak - You... nevermind.. just nevermind.

Dresare - Thanks for all the sparring and good RP/ranking. Was a solid villager and I hope you continue to do big things. You're on the right track for sure. Take care.

Krahg - You were an odd enemy... I treated Empire respectfully and I dont think I ever took things from people on any of my kills. Was glad you let me know you respected it.. wish it was like that with everyone. You have to admit though, that time you were 100% and I was 30% and I ended up winning sucked ass, I was laughing so hard.

Brulgor - After that fight in Balator, you scared me ####less... 9 ranks and two legacies mean a lot, but I sure didn't want to fight you before ranking again. Hope you keep beating ass, I respected you.

Anyways, I'm out.. this game is so damn addicting.. I'm sure I'll be back soon so I won't say I quit. But it dosen't need to ruin my schooling and whatnot. If anyone has anything for me just post and I'll reply.. take care.

Yoshimi

Lerimos (Guest)Sun 30-Jul-06 11:19 PM

#49684, "Well that makes a bit of sense"
In response to Reply #1

I liked both of your characters RP and PK abilities. Tarinaru was fun to be around, enjoyed the unique backstory and lead up to the Village. You had a great combo that with a bit of levelling could have been extremely strong. Come back soon, who needs school?

The Yoshimi (Guest)Sun 30-Jul-06 11:30 PM

#49685, "Yeah, I'm pissed I had to delete but it's all good (txt..."
In response to Reply #2

I'm sure when I come back you won't be around, but I have a rager role planned out and desc already.. should be some toughness *wink*. If I have anymore characters in the future I think they'll all be villagers, you helped me respect the village a lot more. People that say they're overpowered need to play the other side of the fence before they call it out.. I did hard before Tajibin.

I was going to take trapping/soul or forsaken, I think I would of been pretty tough at hero... I wasn't looking forward to Skiltore's fiends though =P

Take care man.

Yoshimi

Rektath (Guest)Mon 31-Jul-06 10:20 AM

#49692, "RE: Was fun, thanks for the good times."
In response to Reply #1

Yea man, I really liked your character. Had a lot of guts and pretty much did everything that I expected from you. To me, you were one of the best serkers at the time. Balls to the wall, and plenty of balls to spare.

Cya on the fields.

YsaloeryeMon 31-Jul-06 12:35 PM
Member since 09th Apr 2006
315 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#49707, "Fat-arsed Longshanks"
In response to Reply #1

Yeah your third villager might be the charm. You certainly improved consitently over the life of this character. I too would have like to see how you handled the hero-range, I think you would have learned even more.
Anyway get your fat-arse to school and buckle down, we'll be here when break time rolls around.

The Yoshimi (Guest)Mon 31-Jul-06 08:43 PM

#49743, "I'm surprised you watched me =P"
In response to Reply #5

Didn't feel like I was getting any love the whole time. But yeah I feel like I'm constantly getting better and I already rolled a new rager *sigh*... maybe I can make myself budget my time better and stop with the six hour log ons so I can actually continue playing during school. I just like having an everyday presence, makes it a lot better with your interactions with others. Maybe I'll be up there again soon lol..

Yoshimi

Dhaezym (Guest)Mon 31-Jul-06 08:14 PM

#49741, "I just read that log on Dio's and it was as ugly as I r..."
In response to Reply #1

Good kill, and good job. You were one of the first I looked for when I logged on.

The Yoshimi (Guest)Mon 31-Jul-06 08:41 PM

#49742, "Yeah the RNG will screw you sometimes =P"
In response to Reply #6

But the times it works for you makes it worthwhile. I just got lucky as hell. You were a cool enemy, you and Remerinac were pretty solid, I never landed a kill on him though.. He was on the low end of convulsing and got away once, other then that you two were pretty good at getting away/being smart with the current numbers. Keep rockin' out though and don't pay attention to the people that hate OOC, it's just a game.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #49681 Previous topic | Next topic