Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Buhazan the Evil Lord, Elite Imp..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #49576
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 26-Jul-06 06:28 PM
Member since 22nd May 2024
16865 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#49576, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Buhazan the Evil Lord, Elite Imperial Warlock"

Wed Jul 26 18:25:16 2006

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Buhazan perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:95

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Dhaezym (Guest)Thu 03-Aug-06 05:58 PM

#49817, "Another one I missed."
In response to Reply #0

You had some serious plotting aspirations. I liked that, a lot. Thanks again for showing me those couple of things you did, and sorry about your last death. I had no ####ing mana and when I finally did, I lost concentration on my sanc (there were two people trying to kill me) and tried to word you pointlessly. When you fell I was still trying vainly to think what I could do to keep myself and you alive. On of those bastards in the Fort got most of your nice things, and I think Hyzin was smart enough to revert quickly and grab all your axes. I typed in get all.axe corpse about 3 seconds too late.

Good Luck on your next.

Buhazan (Guest)Thu 10-Aug-06 12:58 PM

#49914, "Yes Yes"
In response to Reply #1

I just had some trouble with Buhazan, adapting to the ap playstyle and whatnot. Ill get it down and try another at some point. But yes, We could have done some damage...I seriously had planed to take the Emperor throne young and rack my charges up at hero. No go though, oh well.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #49576 Previous topic | Next topic