Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Jaymie the Champion of Arms" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #49500
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 20-Jul-06 10:04 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#49500, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Jaymie the Champion of Arms"

Thu Jul 20 22:00:37 2006

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Jaymie perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:45
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:53

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Jaymie the Champion of Arms, Jaymie (Guest), 20-Jul-06 10:19 PM, #1
     Reply My thoughts, Gerandiel (Guest), 21-Jul-06 02:37 AM, #2
     Reply RE: My thoughts, Jaymie (Guest), 21-Jul-06 09:41 AM, #5
          Reply Your induction, Gerandiel (Guest), 21-Jul-06 09:44 AM, #6
          Reply RE: My thoughts, Marigue (Guest), 21-Jul-06 02:33 PM, #7
     Reply Was wondering why you deleted..., Hyzin (Guest), 21-Jul-06 03:45 AM, #3
          Reply RE: Was wondering why you deleted..., Jaymie (Guest), 21-Jul-06 09:29 AM, #4

Jaymie (Guest)Thu 20-Jul-06 10:19 PM

#49502, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Jaymie the Champion of Arms"
In response to Reply #0

Well, that is that. Didn't to know too many people. Post and I'll reply.

Meyrshal, thank you for helping me out so much. Felt like I could do anything if you were there to have my back.

Hyzin, I only talked to you really indepth once, but I really liked you. Thanks for the words of encouragement. Good luck with everything you do.

Gerandiel (Guest)Fri 21-Jul-06 02:37 AM

#49504, "My thoughts"
In response to Reply #1

You might have noticed that I wasn't being quite as antagonistic to you as I was when I first saw you. So there was hope for us to improve relations.

The main problem was that you actually claimed that killing an innocent for gear was no different to picking up said gear from the ground. Had you expressed any remorse things could have been fine.

Appreciated the help in Trothon. Hopefully you noticed that despite my character disapproving of you he helped you when you needed it too.

Jaymie (Guest)Fri 21-Jul-06 09:41 AM

#49509, "RE: My thoughts"
In response to Reply #2

The things that happened between us where IC, and I want them to stay that way. But just for the record, I didn't claim killing an innocent for gear was no different than picking it up from the ground.

As for Trothon, I probably should have just let you stay there until you figured it out, but since Mari asked I decided to tell. Mainly because I felt like it was because of you that was holding up my induction, and after I got inducted Landren decided I should pin a scroll about things. But, what really pissed me off, and I started to lose feeling for the character is that he didn't care about my side of things, he just wanted to make sure I didn't take the easy road and do that again.

That's all I have to say about anything that happened with that event. I hope you'll leave the rest of it IC as well, and I'll just move on to something else.

Gerandiel (Guest)Fri 21-Jul-06 09:44 AM

#49510, "Your induction"
In response to Reply #5

I didn't mention what happened to Landren until -after- you were inducted, for what it is worth.

Marigue (Guest)Fri 21-Jul-06 02:33 PM

#49511, "RE: My thoughts"
In response to Reply #5

I liked you man. As far as that 'vibe' goes, I didn't really pay too much attention to what he said in reference to taking the key, as I was not there to see it all first hand.

I liked that spar we had. It helped me test out a few new hunter features, and I was looking forward to many more in the future.

Anyhow. Hope that wierd experience did not turn you off from rolling up another Maran in the future.

Hyzin (Guest)Fri 21-Jul-06 03:45 AM

#49506, "Was wondering why you deleted..."
In response to Reply #1

Seemed like we were getting somewhere!

There was this minor vibe in the Fortress, that some people didn't like you. I can't figure out why.

I really did like you, it was clear you'd made a simple (relative to the roles out there ) role, but the kind that usually leaves room for some seriously fun developement. Hence the talk, steering you to development. Plus having some warriors about would have been dead handy. See you next time. Hyzin.

Jaymie (Guest)Fri 21-Jul-06 09:29 AM

#49508, "RE: Was wondering why you deleted..."
In response to Reply #3

The vibe of not being liked mainly came from Gerandiel, I'm certain. Because of things that happened IC, and that's where they're going to stay. I really thought I was going to go somewhere with this character as well, but after I broke role...I just couldn't stick with it anymore. Thanks for the talk. I'm glad you liked me so much, because of you I got inducted. Which for a while there I didn't even think would happen. Really liked you too. I'm sure you'll see me as another form someday trying to get into the Fortress. See ya.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #49500 Previous topic | Next topic