Subject: "(DEL) Nosilla the High Wizard of the Arcane" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4945
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 25-Feb-02 04:26 PM
Member since 12th May 2024
16842 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4945, "(DEL) Nosilla the High Wizard of the Arcane"

Mon Feb 25 16:24:37 2002

3 o''clock PM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of Futility on the Theran calendar Nosilla perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:ENTROPY, the Barons of Chaos
Hours:224
PK Ratio:20% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Nosilla (Guest)Mon 25-Feb-02 04:43 PM

#4946, "RE: (DEL) Nosilla the High Wizard of the Arcane"
In response to Reply #0

Well, i aint one for long goodbye notes but here goes, I made this guy origionally just to try the arcanes,it's my first char after taking two months off following the death of leius. but made him chaotic to possibly go entropy, i have a problem making well planned out chars, because i always meet people along the way in my charachter's life that influence them.i loved playing the charachter, but the part i hate about arcanes, if you arent looking to kill someone, you pretty much have to be ina guild or duo, not much room for roleplaying, so it kinda sucked, because i like talking with other charachters, but with all the flyto, offense junkies, i really dont have time to even type word before i am dead. arcanes as a whole i liked, i just think that maybe corporeal hard should be a little stronger, and maybe they should parry a little better, anywho, i wanted to be a baron, had never been one before, and i liked just having fun, not caring about anything, but it kinda lost it's fun, an uncaballed gnome arcane, is really hard to armor for me, cause i aint a big pker, and well i hate always being duo in fact almost never used it because i hated people not talking to me. anyways enough of that

i gotta say goodbyes to my charachter's best friend, kadeem first and foremost, i hated it both in char and out of charachter when you became evil. but i had a lot of fun playing around with you.
Zandrumial, you were fun as hell too, i was laughing so hard while we were in hell i was crying. albaszn was a good friend, funa s hell too.
Evvy, the most interesting newbie i have ever seen.
GRUMMY!, i loved you, thank you for the interaction you gave me, it was fun, thank you for letting me die a baron. Enjoy the soul!
Tilaen a love hate relationship with no where inbetween, it just got back to good and along comes vazanir and spoils it.
karithia or whatever, it was always fun talking to you in the guild, someone more like me that likes to talk and have fun, and doesnt like to pk all the time
weswin...i enjoyed hanging with you
Tiasharel and shinomori, you two were fun as hell!
I am probably leaving a lot of you out, but then cf only has so much server space, and if i inclueded you all it would be gone.

See you in the fields
Kraenesk

KarithiaMon 25-Feb-02 04:54 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
26 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4949, "RE: (DEL) Nosilla the High Wizard of the Arcane"
In response to Reply #1

Well,

We did have a few talks, to bad we didn't have more, but like you said, you either need to be some place safe or birds come at you. Anyways, I wish you well on your next character, and I don't think anything really would have happened with that Rod. Though that might have been neat.

Karithia El'Feanor

nosilla (Guest)Mon 25-Feb-02 05:00 PM

#4950, "it did do something though"
In response to Reply #2

i would like to learn a littl eyou did about arcanes, see if you have any tips email me if you'll share some
ET2Moore@voyager.net

Zandrumial (Guest)Mon 25-Feb-02 07:25 PM

#4948, "RE: (DEL) Nosilla the High Wizard of the Arcane"
In response to Reply #1

>Zandrumial, you were fun as hell too, i was laughing so hard
>while we were in hell i was crying. albaszn was a good

Heh, I'm glad. Of all the people Zandrumial has interacted with, Nosilla was one of the fewer number he could actually be called friends with. I always looked forward to seeing you on, because you were a valuable and fun member of our teleporting parties. Good luck with your next.

Weswin (Guest)Mon 25-Feb-02 09:29 PM

#4947, "Sorry friend"
In response to Reply #1

I'm sorry that you got messed over for that last tmie. We were having fun traveling together and all. I barely got away by the skni of me teeth, but died to hunger...*growl* I had come back for you and tried to rescue you but the command didn't go through in time. You probably would have died to Tilaen's fireball, but I wanted to try. THen I tried to loot and ended up looting a guard *grumble* I could have gotten everything to, I'm sure, but when I went back, I was too hurt to try.

Sorry friend,
Weswin, The Jagged Claw

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4945 Previous topic | Next topic