Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Delakan the Legend of the Battlefiel..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #49438
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 16-Jul-06 01:40 AM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#49438, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Delakan the Legend of the Battlefield"

Sun Jul 16 01:36:56 2006

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Delakan perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:160

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Snooty Fargin Drow!, Ysaloerye, 20-Jul-06 12:26 PM, #12
Reply Hah!, Delakan (Guest), 20-Jul-06 01:44 PM, #13
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Delakan the Legend of the Battle..., Nysrogh (Guest), 19-Jul-06 12:36 AM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Delakan the Legend of the Battle..., nepenthe, 18-Jul-06 09:29 AM, #5
Reply Ah, thanks, Delakan (Guest), 18-Jul-06 09:50 PM, #6
Reply I hated you, that is all =P, Tajibin (Guest), 16-Jul-06 10:30 AM, #2
Reply Some random goodbyes, Delakan (Guest), 16-Jul-06 03:02 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Some random goodbyes, Friarr (Guest), 16-Jul-06 11:11 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Some random goodbyes, Lerimos (Guest), 16-Jul-06 02:47 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Some random goodbyes, Igsoeh, 19-Jul-06 02:46 PM, #8
     Reply Glad I could help, Delakan (Guest), 19-Jul-06 03:39 PM, #9
          Reply RE: Glad I could help, Igsoeh, 19-Jul-06 04:33 PM, #10
     Reply RE: Some random goodbyes, Aekel (Guest), 19-Jul-06 07:27 PM, #11
          Reply My fav herald, Delakan (Guest), 20-Jul-06 01:47 PM, #14
               Reply RE: My fav herald, Aekel (Guest), 20-Jul-06 10:06 PM, #15

YsaloeryeThu 20-Jul-06 12:26 PM
Member since 09th Apr 2006
315 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#49492, "Snooty Fargin Drow!"
In response to Reply #0

Nice once!
Unfortunately I grew old and Imm'd before you hit your stride.
But what I saw and heard from Delakan I liked (as a player) and rankled the surly old biddy, cos she's somewhat racial biased.
Pity the enemies got a little thin on the ground for you, wished you had managed to stay around for some of the questy stuff (shhh its a secwet!)

Look forward to the next.

Delakan (Guest)Thu 20-Jul-06 01:44 PM

#49493, "Hah!"
In response to Reply #12

Yah you really made my induction hell, but I expected that from my answers Delakan was pretty set in his ways, and I didn't really expect to get a grouchy old dwarf to like me right off the bat I figured I needed a chance to grow on you. And as I side note, the village needs far more people like you.

Nysrogh (Guest)Wed 19-Jul-06 12:36 AM

#49472, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Delakan the Legend of the Battle..."
In response to Reply #0

Damn we fought a lot when we were young, then you just up and pissadeared

nepentheTue 18-Jul-06 09:29 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#49469, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Delakan the Legend of the Battle..."
In response to Reply #0

One tough dude. That is all.

Delakan (Guest)Tue 18-Jul-06 09:50 PM

#49471, "Ah, thanks"
In response to Reply #5

I tried to give you a rough time but you just mowed me the hell down heh. Thanks for the rough and tumble Nep I need someone to kick me in the teeth from time to time

Tajibin (Guest)Sun 16-Jul-06 10:30 AM

#49442, "I hated you, that is all =P"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

Delakan (Guest)Sun 16-Jul-06 03:02 AM

#49440, "Some random goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

I really just decided to take a fling at what I considered would be a better iborenn type dark-elf warrior. Ended up being that way but I had no foes, I mostly ended up fighting marans which really kinda sucked most of the time. Battle was overcrowded and foes were far and few between.

Battle
Lerimos: Um, I am torn I liked you as a character you got balls for the most part, but you don't really strike me as very commandery *Boss them around more I sucked my first pass too Iborenn was a terrrrible leader don't make the same mistakes I did!

Friarr: Man you are tough I've fought you with more than just Delakan you have wiped the ####ing floor with me, brutal. Needless to say I enjoyed getting my licks in with Delakan =D. No seriously you need to be around alot more, hope its good #### your missin cf for.

Other battleragers... there were ALOT of you guys, kinda lost track, there was a small number that I really wish Lerimos would have booted and not allowed to stay in because Lerimos dualed them and beat him and his poor berserker/giant killing combo.
Oher guys, seriously be battleragers if they aren't mages don't attack them unless you have a cabal specific reason, and DON'T go hunt some poor random ass imperial weakling when the chancellor is chillin just as close, or similar, and stop sitting in other peoples pants IE protecting the outer of another cabal when you have a pretty strong force as it is.

Enemies..
Yah some marans, some of you rocked some of you where firegiants with phoenixs on your armor. For those that rocked

Daiden: Alot of people didn't like you, I thought you were pretty damn neet for a elf.

?

Random Others:
Aekael? something herald svirf? Man you kept me entertained I hope I gave you something back.

I really hope you guys have a mage cabal in the works, man there has got to be a social gathering place for me to kill these damn gnomes at!
*End minor rant*
Zing.

Friarr (Guest)Sun 16-Jul-06 11:11 AM

#49443, "RE: Some random goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

We travelled/interacted much less than I wished we would have, but I really liked Delakan and yeah you whipped my ass in 2-3 duels? ####er. I know my times have been scarce lately but I'm trying to get back into it slowly. As you said when there are so few ennemies around it's not as fun, but I'll be around.

Enjoy the summer.

Friarr

Lerimos (Guest)Sun 16-Jul-06 02:47 PM

#49446, "RE: Some random goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

I enjoyed Delakan alot, and I will take your advice because its good and well I liked Iborenn when I interacted with him. I hope you find some fun as sometimes the range right now can be a bit boring, but thems the breaks. Good luck with the next.

IgsoehWed 19-Jul-06 02:46 PM
201 posts
#49476, "RE: Some random goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

Once again great job. You were a big help to me as Aelisoc, I will keep your lessons in mind. Hope to be on your side again soon!

Delakan (Guest)Wed 19-Jul-06 03:39 PM

#49479, "Glad I could help"
In response to Reply #8

And uh, heh joining team evil are we?

IgsoehWed 19-Jul-06 04:33 PM
201 posts
#49480, "RE: Glad I could help"
In response to Reply #9

I'm an old time Team Evil(TM) player, not on this current char, but on my next I'm back to evil arials I think.

Aekel (Guest)Wed 19-Jul-06 07:27 PM

#49485, "RE: Some random goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

Hey, nothing was more fun then entertaining ragers. You were great, even when I demanded a death, good luck in the future.

Delakan (Guest)Thu 20-Jul-06 01:47 PM

#49494, "My fav herald"
In response to Reply #11

Man you made some boring times not so boring and kept them from dragging me into deleting right then and there. Sorry if I had to rough you up a couple times you just wouldn't stop trying to save those damned magi!
And got any of our spars? I think I've got one somewhere I'll post it for you and likely a few of me beating up Friarr too hah!

Aekel (Guest)Thu 20-Jul-06 10:06 PM

#49501, "RE: My fav herald"
In response to Reply #14

Not a one log, Aekel was my anti-log char, since I had my few previous, totally logged. Sorry, but feel free to post any butt kicking you might have.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #49438 Previous topic | Next topic