Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Anaisah Vanyalle the Beloved of th..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #49349
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 09-Jul-06 09:16 AM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#49349, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Anaisah Vanyalle the Beloved of the Fortress, Devoted Elder Prophet"

Sun Jul 9 09:15:27 2006

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Anaisah perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:167

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Anaisah Vanyalle the Beloved o..., terinth, 09-Jul-06 03:42 PM, #4
Reply Err... forgot to mention, I'm Shallea n/t, terinth, 09-Jul-06 03:47 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Err... forgot to mention, I'm Shallea n/t, Ana (Guest), 09-Jul-06 04:08 PM, #7
          Reply I will, terinth, 09-Jul-06 04:20 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Anaisah Vanyalle the Beloved o..., Anaisah (Guest), 09-Jul-06 11:13 AM, #1
     Reply Hey! That was my nickname!, Kavan (Guest), 09-Jul-06 02:20 PM, #2
     Reply What!, Enniallien (Guest), 09-Jul-06 03:42 PM, #3
     Reply RE: What!, Ana-banana (Guest), 09-Jul-06 04:05 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Anaisah Vanyalle the Beloved o..., Lauraine (Guest), 09-Jul-06 08:54 PM, #9

terinthSun 09-Jul-06 03:42 PM
Member since 24th Dec 2005
83 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#49361, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Anaisah Vanyalle the Beloved o..."
In response to Reply #0

Argh! Everyone is leaving the Fortress.

I think my character really kind of looked up to you, even though the only time we ever talked was when you inducted me, but you seemed like a good character.

Just a side note, I've felt guilty ever since you inducted me, because you talked about how nice it was to see I had put thought into not having evil gear, but quite honestly, I had no idea whether or not some of it was evil. Not to mention, it just seems like common sense to me that a good char would want to stick with good gear, but whatever.

Anyway, sad to see you go. See you in the fields, hopefully.

terinthSun 09-Jul-06 03:47 PM
83 posts
#49362, "Err... forgot to mention, I'm Shallea n/t"
In response to Reply #4

n/t

Ana (Guest)Sun 09-Jul-06 04:08 PM

#49364, "RE: Err... forgot to mention, I'm Shallea n/t"
In response to Reply #5

I hope you stick around. I went to pray about getting leadership removed about 5 minutes after I inducted you and I knew you'd be my last one, so you were special to me. Good luck, I think it'd be tough to be a mage in the fortress, especially now with team evil so prominent (at least during my hours!)

terinthSun 09-Jul-06 04:20 PM
83 posts
#49365, "I will"
In response to Reply #7

Though I've rage deleted once, I really want to stick this one out till the enevitable con-death (let's just say I'm not the best at PK... OK, fine, I suck miserably at it). Not to mention this is my first level 31+ char, so I'm pretty excited about making it this far, and would really like to hero it. And yeah, team evil is a little troublesome these days. But maybe with some luck I'll get a chance to fill your shoes, and, if my plans for Fortress see the light of day, maybe team evil will get a run for its money again.

Anaisah (Guest)Sun 09-Jul-06 11:13 AM

#49354, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Anaisah Vanyalle the Beloved o..."
In response to Reply #0

First, I want to apologize to the Fortress imms for what was probably a real bad showing as an Elder Prophet and all around Acolyte. I haven't played in the Fort since it was "Dawn", simply because my playtimes are such that I can only log on for 1-2 hours a day at work (with an occasional weekend). I knew within 15 hours in the actual cabal that the raiding/defending would be difficult for me to pull off with the constant threat of customers walking in. I decided to stick it out anyways, with hopes of becoming a full acolyte and being able to roleplay through the rest of it, while relearning the cabal aspect of the game. I was shocked, beyond measure, when Corrlaan made me Prophet. Thanks for that. This last 2 week long vacation left me without any desire at all to play the Ana-banana.

I didn't really have any enemies (just because I wasn't around often enough) or many real friends (probably for the same reason). You Fortress folks are cool cats. I didn't have much time or opportunity to get to know any of you real well, aside from Kavan and Hyzin, who both totally rocked.

Kavan - Crotchety old bald guy. I grew up with you and laughed my ass off at half the stuff you would say. I adored your cranky demeanor, because I knew there was a squishy, soft-hearted man beneath the crusted exterior. hah. You pretty much single-handedly taught me how to raid. When I came into the Fortress, I didn't even know how to find the Palace or the Chasm, let alone what I was supposed to do when we got there. Thanks for patiently explaining everything to me before we went in that first time.

Hyzin - You were really something. Missed you towards the end there (and no, I'm not twisting any knife). You always brought an element of fun that was missing when you weren't around. Hope your real life obligations will lighten up, so you can come back and lead the Fortress again before you autodelete.

Saroiya/Adhelard, you two were beasts and I loved the rare chance I had to run around with you.

Nefarin, you have a really awesome role and I always looked forward to seeing you.

Fjal, seemed sort of introverted and self-reliant, but totally powerful. Raiding with you always went a thousand times faster.

Chokiare, you are such a sweetheart.

Brinton - even though Kavan always gave you crap, you really do grow on a person and I liked having you around.

Lauraine - hope you get leadership, you seem like a pretty darn competent healer.

Vens/Yutoza - awesome summon/assassinate. That was a really classy combo and it caught me by surprise. One of the few deaths that left me saying "COOL!"

Harpouzel - Thanks for heroing me at the end there. I really never did see you before or after that day, but you can be damn sure that I appreciated your help. I haven't met a lot of people who would actually *initiate* going out of their way to help a complete stranger rank. Left me all warm and fuzzy inside. Well, after I got done doing backflips.

Crysseara, you're a stud. Enjoyed every minute of every conversation. Can't wait to see your new religion, I'm sure it will be every bit as intricate as your area.

Corrlaan, you were fun, too. Sorry again about the spot I put you in with you know who/you know where. I kicked myself as I was walking away from that one, not realizing until I was gone that you probably felt a little conned. I swear, I had no idea intention of blindsiding you. You were stellar in that and every situation I met you in.

Aarn, I thought your religion was really cool, but I would have given my right arm for more interaction. You're one hard dude to get ahold of. I was level 20 or 21 before I finally found you for empowerment.

Kavan (Guest)Sun 09-Jul-06 02:20 PM

#49355, "Hey! That was my nickname!"
In response to Reply #1

I made Ana-Banana up. Not original I know, but it was fitting. Awesome character, Awesome Leader, Awesome Acolyte. Even with your limited playing times you still had more presence than most, and it was always a breath of fresh air to have you around. I thought you did a fantastic job, and as far as the raiding goes? Everyone has to start somewhere, might as well make it simple and easy to boot . Hope you make it back to us in one form or another, but for now you get to keep me company while I wear this clunky gray armor.

Take care,
Kavan

Enniallien (Guest)Sun 09-Jul-06 03:42 PM

#49360, "What!"
In response to Reply #1

I never even noticed your lack of times - I was usually on when you were. Was a lot of fun playing with you - our interactions are still fresh in my mind because I was just in a three-week outing in China, teaching English to high schoolers. Didn't get any real chance to MUD since then.

For what its worth, I enjoyed all our interactions, and I think you making Elder Prophet was a fine choice on Corrlaan's part.

I always breathed a sigh of relief whenever you were on, not because I needed healing a lot, but because I knew I could talk with you and find something to do, which alleviated a lot of the boredom with being a transmuter too lazy to explore.

You also complimented Kavan perfectly - the whole good cop/bad cop routine - he would intimidate everyone and you would soften them up. It was great fun watching you two work over the applicants (especially my own interview).

Good luck and I hope to see you again in the fields.

Ana-banana (Guest)Sun 09-Jul-06 04:05 PM

#49363, "RE: What!"
In response to Reply #3

Can't believe I forgot to mention you. I sat there and banged my head trying to think of anyone I ever interacted with. I was really, really happy when you got inducted. You were really cool and I thought made the perfect elf and always looked forward to seeing you around.

Lauraine (Guest)Sun 09-Jul-06 08:54 PM

#49373, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Anaisah Vanyalle the Beloved o..."
In response to Reply #1

Thanks for the induction, always look forward to talk to you. Busy time has been rather limited lately, but should probably free up from next week onwards for about a week, which I thought I could finally RP with you(which you end up deleted). And nah, leadership is just not my cup of tea.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #49349 Previous topic | Next topic