Subject: "Tisiak dead and gone, was fun" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #49342
Show all folders

Yoshimi (Guest)Sun 09-Jul-06 03:44 AM

#49342, "Tisiak dead and gone, was fun"

I totally only made this character to explore after Cebanli, didn't know Felar gear well, and figured I might as well make an explore character out of it. I think I made a pretty good warrior and I finally have them down where I think I could be a force in a cabal other then Herald =P

Anyways, I wrote some crappy role that was two paragraphs long, and started playing.. I set my last name as Willig lol my irl friends lastname(NbM), thats how much I didn't think I was going to do anything with Tisiak.. but over time he grew on me and I started molding him and ended up going Herald.. I wanted to break peoples ideas of how gay most Heralds are and try to get it going a bit. I picked sphere Revelation randomly to match my role and didn't realize Arvam covered it so I started praying to him a lot.. he's a hard man to get ahold of but the one talk we had was fun enough.

I ended up getting my last name changed to "LionHeart" because Willig just looked bad and decided I wanted to do big things, so it was called my slave name. I applied to Imm with like 90 hours and I hit 187 and realized how much of a joke I probably looked running around freeing slaves and yelling like a fool about freedom.. just seemed bland and I figured I would just delete now before I kept going and realized my dream of becoming an Imm wouldn't be reached.

Tisiak was pretty much just a curious little bastard that was oblivious to good and evil.. He was an ex-slave that never knew freedom and tried to make sure everyone was free. I tried to just get gear and be nice to anyone as long as they appreciated it for all the newer folk that needed a shove in the right direction, a lot of the playerbase isn't like that and I figured I'd be that random dude that was.

Anyways I'm rambling, I hope I made a good impression on most people I came across. I told myself this would be my last character if I didn't IMM so I guess I'll try and stick to my guns but CF is such an amazing game and so awesome I'm sure I'll be back someday. I'll be going to school for Zoology in the fall and I need to start getting things going.. Thanks Imms for such a caring crew and awesome things you've done and I'm sure it will continue.

When it comes to goodbyes, I helped so many people and interacted with so many I don't want to miss you, so If you want just reply and I'll be sure to reply to anything.. I do have two I'd like to thank though.

Eacer - Out of all the characters I've ever interacted with, you are hands down the best when it comes to just RP, crazyness, and fun. I would of had a hard time sticking around if it wasn't for you, and I appreciate everything you did for me, and I won't forgot all the cool things we did together.. your an amazing character and I would have no one else having the position of High Herald other then you. Keep on going, you are teh roxorz =P

Krundig - You showed me a lot of things and I enjoyed not being an enemy of yours, was always fun to get the random tell of "What do you busy yourself with?" and wonder where we were going to go. I know I was just a pawn to you IC but it was fun to me none-the-less and I'd expect nothing less from a solid scion. Don't want to really elaborate on the stuff but nice character and I hope you do big things.

Anyways thats my sign off, sorry for the ramble. And again if any of you have anything to say, I'll be more then happy to reply to you. You guys take care and maybe I'll see you all in the fields once more.

Tisiak LionHeart/Yoshimi

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Goodbye, Tisiak, Dartelius (Guest), 11-Jul-06 08:23 PM, #8
Reply Yeah, you were an interesting character, Tisiak (Guest), 12-Jul-06 10:35 AM, #9
Reply RE: Tisiak dead and gone, was fun, Nysrogh (Guest), 09-Jul-06 05:53 PM, #6
Reply I could'nt get a take on you at all hehe, Tisiak (Guest), 09-Jul-06 06:13 PM, #7
Reply RE: Tisiak dead and gone, was fun, Amaranthe, 09-Jul-06 10:06 AM, #3
Reply Yeah, I was hoping I would get a bit more, Tisiak (Guest), 09-Jul-06 10:56 AM, #4
Reply Dammmmnit, Krundig (Guest), 09-Jul-06 07:05 AM, #2
Reply Yeah, you taught me some crazyness, Tisiak (Guest), 09-Jul-06 10:59 AM, #5
Reply GAH!, Eacer (Guest), 09-Jul-06 03:51 AM, #1

Dartelius (Guest)Tue 11-Jul-06 08:23 PM

#49394, "Goodbye, Tisiak"
In response to Reply #0

I really liked the character Tisiak and though I must admit our times only crossed a few times, they were good times all the same. I was really looking forward to the event that you had planned and dragging you around on stupid missions for "prizes" Anyhow, sorry that it all got bland for you - I have a feeling that you'll come up with something cooky and enjoy it alot. I'm usually a good read on potentials and you seemed to have a good head on. I just wish I could have given you a good dual, but sometimes the progs just say no.

Take Care and Good Luck with the Next.
-Dartelius

Tisiak (Guest)Wed 12-Jul-06 10:35 AM

#49404, "Yeah, you were an interesting character"
In response to Reply #8

We only got to interact two or three times, but it was fun and I could tell we would of done some cool things had I stuck around. I interacted with you on another character and had fun on our meetings there as well. But anyways, hope you stick around.. I already rolled something new I can actually pk on (Damn you IMM's!) hopefully I'll see you around when I get up there.

Tisiak

Nysrogh (Guest)Sun 09-Jul-06 05:53 PM

#49370, "RE: Tisiak dead and gone, was fun"
In response to Reply #0

Interesting times my man interesting times. I liked the character a lot just never found a way to truly invite him into my world. Good luck and all.

Nysrogh

Tisiak (Guest)Sun 09-Jul-06 06:13 PM

#49372, "I could'nt get a take on you at all hehe"
In response to Reply #6

Sometimes you'd try and kill me and sometimes you'd just act like I wasn't there... I'm sure chaotic though and it's cool, I look at what people are RPing and respect that and try and not think about what happens to me in the process (This excludes gnome shifters). You were a good person to have around though and hopefully you'll turn out to do some big things. Take care.

Yoshimi/Tisiak

AmarantheSun 09-Jul-06 10:06 AM
Member since 17th Mar 2003
536 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#49350, "RE: Tisiak dead and gone, was fun"
In response to Reply #0

Sorry to see you go! Though I have my hands plenty full, I still like to try to keep an vague eye on the Heralds who I still sorta consider "my kids". I've been disappointed that when enthusastic Heralds like you come along, they are not getting the imm attention they deserve. Not anyone's fault, really, just the way things go sometimes. Like anyone else imms get busy with projects and RL, but I always feel particularly bad for neglected Heralds, because the good Heralds deserve it more than anyone. I was trying to watch you a bit more this last week or so - I've only really had Tisiak on my radar more recently. Ah well. I hope you'll consider making another Herald in the future!

Tisiak (Guest)Sun 09-Jul-06 10:56 AM

#49352, "Yeah, I was hoping I would get a bit more"
In response to Reply #3

I tried to keep my RP solid all the time, and I only talked to Olin once and Arvam once. I figured you guys were all just busy with a project or something though and trudged on. Oh well though, like you said it's no ones fault it's just way it went. And yeah hopefuly if I come back I can roll up another fruity Herald, thank you for your help with the emails and I hope your IMM career continues to be fruitful.

Tisiak

Krundig (Guest)Sun 09-Jul-06 07:05 AM

#49345, "Dammmmnit"
In response to Reply #0

I had BIG plans for you man, you have no idea. Well now what am I going to do, I lost my exploring buddy. I hope you run into me again, and I'm sure you learned something in my vague ramblings.

Tisiak (Guest)Sun 09-Jul-06 10:59 AM

#49353, "Yeah, you taught me some crazyness"
In response to Reply #2

Not sure what the BIG plans were, but the BIG in all caps tells me it would of been nuts haha. Yeah we had some good times, thanks for all your random insights you gave me, I feel like my knowledge got a serious step up every time we ran around. Good luck to you man.

Tisiak

Eacer (Guest)Sun 09-Jul-06 03:51 AM

#49343, "GAH!"
In response to Reply #0

What can I say. At first I wasn't sure about this character but as time went on...He became really important to Eacer. He saw you as a true brother and best friend. And man, that deleting hit him hard. Well I hope you do come back because your roleplay was amazing. Good luck with your future endeavors if you don't. You will be missed.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #49342 Previous topic | Next topic