Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Zugru the Desecrator of the Most Holy" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #49332
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 08-Jul-06 12:24 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#49332, "(DELETED) [None] Zugru the Desecrator of the Most Holy"

Sat Jul 8 12:22:42 2006

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Zugru perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:51

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Orc (Guest)Sat 08-Jul-06 04:45 PM

#49333, "Blargh."
In response to Reply #0

And here I was looking forward to some big time orc-lovin action. Harumph, I say.

Get bored?

Zugru (Guest)Sat 08-Jul-06 07:41 PM

#49336, "RE: Blargh."
In response to Reply #1

Nah, I just don't like Orcs, and Mamlauk seemed like a ####ty path to take. Far too eq dependant for my liking. You need at least a 25lb weap, preferably heavier, and then the str to hold it, because any maladictions gonna make you drop it. Plus, Orcs are massively prep dependant, a preped orc is scarier than any other preped class in my opinion, except maybe certain warrior combos. I don't have the knowledge, nor the determination to prep.

I couldn't stand playing a class that fails skills so often, even when perfect. I had whomp at 86%, whomped constantly whilst ranking from 35-41, using a 19kg (40lb) axe, that's over 500 whomps, and only twice did it "stun". I'd heard hack was much the same. For 3 rounds lag, and ~50% chance of landing, a large sum of dam, and making my foes feint a full round is not worth it.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #49332 Previous topic | Next topic