Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [SCION] Nilan Velk'tharn the Secret" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #49301
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 05-Jul-06 09:24 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#49301, "(AGE DEATH) [SCION] Nilan Velk'tharn the Secret"

Wed Jul 5 21:22:39 2006

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Nilan perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:226

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [SCION] Nilan Velk'tharn the Secret, Lyristeon, 06-Jul-06 11:03 AM, #13
Reply Tides of War, Lerimos (Guest), 05-Jul-06 11:15 PM, #8
Reply This was my first hero, Nilan (Guest), 05-Jul-06 11:24 PM, #9
     Reply well fought heros, close enough for me =P, Nilan (Guest), 05-Jul-06 11:26 PM, #10
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [SCION] Nilan Velk'tharn the Secret, Nilan (Guest), 05-Jul-06 09:38 PM, #2
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [SCION] Nilan Velk'tharn the Secret, Nysrogh (Guest), 05-Jul-06 09:45 PM, #4
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [SCION] Nilan Velk'tharn the Secret, Eshval, 05-Jul-06 10:21 PM, #5
Reply Poisoners aren't something you can just make and be lik..., nilan (Guest), 05-Jul-06 10:26 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Poisoners aren't something you can just make and be..., Eshval, 05-Jul-06 11:52 PM, #11
Reply Velk'tharn clan will be missed., Crulvane (Guest), 05-Jul-06 10:29 PM, #7
Reply Excellent thief, Krundig (Guest), 06-Jul-06 07:16 AM, #12
Reply Bummer, Klemle (Guest), 06-Jul-06 12:56 PM, #14
Reply I don't know what my Luck stat is, but it's maxed..., Gringora (Guest), 06-Jul-06 08:10 PM, #15
Reply I couldn't resist., Grurk Muouk, 05-Jul-06 09:32 PM, #1
     Reply Damn that was bitch!! heh thanks though for the goodbye, Nilan (Guest), 05-Jul-06 09:41 PM, #3

LyristeonThu 06-Jul-06 11:03 AM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#49321, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [SCION] Nilan Velk'tharn the Secret"
In response to Reply #0

I had a good time watching you and that is the basic premise for my religion. I tried to interact with you only at appropriate times and hopefully they came to you as a surprise.
Well done and good luck with your next.

Lerimos (Guest)Wed 05-Jul-06 11:15 PM

#49309, "Tides of War"
In response to Reply #0

Always saw you ranking up and saw the troubles you gave alot of Villagers. You were impressive in those so I was itching to fight you, and I got my shot. Got lucky on you missing the knock out and well, the rest is history. Good luck with the next.

Nilan (Guest)Wed 05-Jul-06 11:24 PM

#49310, "This was my first hero"
In response to Reply #8

I was only there for a day =( really you don't understand how pissed I was, I really wanted another shot at you. I was stupid in that fight, everytime i was 3 paces from my temple i always did stupid #### cause i knew i wouldn't loose anything. I wasn't the fighter type anytime i engaged in melee i was ####ed basically. Sorry we didn't get to fight more often, you would of been a big target for me often due to lack of perma lag

Nilan (Guest)Wed 05-Jul-06 11:26 PM

#49311, "well fought heros, close enough for me =P"
In response to Reply #9

n/t

Nilan (Guest)Wed 05-Jul-06 09:38 PM

#49303, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [SCION] Nilan Velk'tharn the Secret"
In response to Reply #0

I hadn't played a poisoner thief since the Yanacek days. When I first got mind control poison I was so pissed and dissapointed none of the old tricks of the trade were working. For so long I didn't even use my poisons cause it wasn't even reasonable, it took me awhile to figure it out then I got the class down. The last couple days of Nilan's life I was loving the character, i'm kicking myself in the ass for what I did to kill myself. If I make a poisoner again, i'm sitting at level 36 with silver flasks and blowfish and ####ing everyone up =P. Thank you for all the people that made this character so fun, Lyristeon, the Muse and Eshval you three were great, I had so many divine inspirations through my life if I had a few bucks to spare I'd pay for a premium battlefield cause I want to know so bad what those comments are. As long as I couldn't be perma lagged or killed almost instantly I pretty rocked em, I loved the class and the versatility. I liked being able to kill someone 3 different ways depending on how I wanted to do it. I don't feel like saying a bunch of farewells right now, but to note some people.

thanks, Crulvane, Krundig, Nysrogh, Gringora you were fun and Fezzo. I'm forgeting a bunch of people, feel free to post and i'll respond.

Nreishra You were the first person I saw resist that vial, man I was so pissed, you should of been a corpse!!! =P

I'll definetally be coming back as a poisoner thief someday, maybe i'll rep team good next time. Later folks.

Nysrogh (Guest)Wed 05-Jul-06 09:45 PM

#49305, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [SCION] Nilan Velk'tharn the Secret"
In response to Reply #2

Hehe I hated and loved you all at the same time. We had a long and bitter mortal history and then I liched and you almost became a friend of mine.. ALMOST. I think the stuff that went down in underdark sea pretty much summed our entire relationship in a quick 2 minute episode. I had a lot of respect for Nilan, mad props for playing a badass thief. Good luck with what ever you come up with next.

Nysrogh

EshvalWed 05-Jul-06 10:21 PM
Member since 22nd Aug 2004
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#49306, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [SCION] Nilan Velk'tharn the Secret"
In response to Reply #2

You made my head hurt at times. You varied from stellar to road bump in the begining, but you got into your character and class, and there was a genuine increase in abilities. A good character and a worthy Scion. Good luck on the next whatever it is.

Eshval's email
BlackMarquessa@gmail.com

Eshval's slightly off-center (unofficial) blog.
http://blackmarquessa.blogspot.com/
Carnivàle
http://cirquecarnivale.wordpress.com/

nilan (Guest)Wed 05-Jul-06 10:26 PM

#49307, "Poisoners aren't something you can just make and be lik..."
In response to Reply #5

n/t

EshvalWed 05-Jul-06 11:52 PM
Member since 22nd Aug 2004
519 posts
#49312, "RE: Poisoners aren't something you can just make and be..."
In response to Reply #6

Of this, I am aware, having been all of them at least once. Each offers its own learning curve.

Eshval's email
BlackMarquessa@gmail.com

Eshval's slightly off-center (unofficial) blog.
http://blackmarquessa.blogspot.com/
Carnivàle
http://cirquecarnivale.wordpress.com/

Crulvane (Guest)Wed 05-Jul-06 10:29 PM

#49308, "Velk'tharn clan will be missed."
In response to Reply #2

I had never seen the effects of some of those things. I can see the potential there. I liked our interactions and hope your time was fun. I was trying to keep things interesting for you by making time now and then. Nice job all around.

Take care.

Krundig (Guest)Thu 06-Jul-06 07:16 AM

#49317, "Excellent thief"
In response to Reply #2

You always knew how to save your ass around Krundig you almost got withered a few times for your efforts around me.
The underdark sea is still fresh in my mind, heh that was hilarous!
And I still remember the time you tried to rob me for a glowing sword heh, I ALMOST withered you right there.

Klemle (Guest)Thu 06-Jul-06 12:56 PM

#49322, "Bummer"
In response to Reply #2

I was looking forward to fighting a marked Lyristeon follower some more. I'm sorry you had to end the way you did.

Klemle

Gringora (Guest)Thu 06-Jul-06 08:10 PM

#49325, "I don't know what my Luck stat is, but it's maxed..."
In response to Reply #2

There were just too many times that I slipped through, or half-slipped, and that was enough.

I was impressed with you're tracking. Everytime I thought I'd found a decent place to rest a sec, you'd be right on my butt.

Hated you, which is a compliment, I suppose.

Grurk MuoukWed 05-Jul-06 09:32 PM
Member since 15th Mar 2004
538 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#49302, "I couldn't resist."
In response to Reply #0

Slithering in the shadows, Nilan sees his mark trot by in the market.

Seizing the moment, Nilan lifts a prized axe from Eacer's backpack.

"Yes, this will fetch a fine price," Nilan whispers as he sulks away.

Unable to resist in a moment of chaos, Nilan wields the axe he cannot use and promptly dies of old age.

Somewhere, an Imp stifles a chuckle.

G.

Nilan (Guest)Wed 05-Jul-06 09:41 PM

#49304, "Damn that was bitch!! heh thanks though for the goodbye"
In response to Reply #1

next time it is going to be, plant rancor, suggest target wield rancor

wave

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #49301 Previous topic | Next topic