Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Kerbaugh the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #49177
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 02-Jul-06 05:28 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#49177, "(DELETED) [None] Kerbaugh the Legend of the Battlefield"

Sun Jul 2 17:26:09 2006

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Kerbaugh perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:248

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

FarignoTue 18-Jul-06 12:07 AM
Member since 11th Apr 2006
53 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#49463, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Kerbaugh the Legend of the Battlef..."
In response to Reply #0

Hey there, sorry I didn't post a goodbye for so long, but I haven't looked at the graveyard in quite some time. I had a lot of fun running around with you, actually with a few characters, 3 I think. Obviously, I can't tell you who the other two were. You hung around forever though, because it was like 2 years ago that I first started hanging out with you with one of my characters.

I think you were the epitome of what the casual player should be. You never clocked too many hours, but you always rp'd well, and always seemed to have fun. Anyway, sorry to see you go, and good luck with the next (I hope)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #49177 Previous topic | Next topic