Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Dezmonthal Ergo'Zarindar the Heartless..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #49138
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 29-Jun-06 05:00 AM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#49138, "(DELETED) [None] Dezmonthal Ergo'Zarindar the Heartless Wanderer, Anathema to the Empire"

Thu Jun 29 04:58:18 2006

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Dezmonthal perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:227

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Dezmonthal (Guest)Sun 02-Jul-06 08:43 AM

#49171, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Dezmonthal Ergo'Zarindar the Heart..."
In response to Reply #0

Ahh where to start... this was my second hand at a binder thief and probably not my last. Although I feel that binders can be quite deadly there are too many pieces that have to fall into place exactly for them to be able to seal a kill alone, or even with a group. Your skills that you add to a group consist of blackjack, and trip without cheapshot. Alone you have to be able to use two full hours and land all your bindings out of the shadows and away from where *anyone* is walking which is highly unusual. I've seen dark elves unbind storm giants just because they hate thieves.

Empire: Kharghurlin: thank you for the chance at Shadow Lord, although there wasn't much to choose from at the time my hours just did not seem to stick with any imperials. I was usually alone against at least 10-12 enemies.
Arkan: was pretty sure you were not going to make it very far as an Elf in empire but I thought I might as well get some allies in the blades in case you happened to be favored by Grurk.
Llivpgha: would have been real fun had you been able to power as fast as I had to hero, i'm sure we could have done some damage.
Velos: Thanks for the information on the secret stash, helped out later when I was anathema and needed some heal stuff.

Fortress: Oh Kavan: You really made life interesting although for the most part it was either jack and steal or run after kote on my part. Without people trying to kill you the game just isn't fun. I did win one fight against you with your preps, but either way it was interesting.

Bards both fortress and outlander: Fiends are lame, soooo lame. Especially on a duergar thief.

Tribunal: Thummdhot: Excellent friendship which would have lasted much longer but after you deleted my ties to the tribunal was limited.

Scion: Vens: You're a prick, you know it. Full looting and saccing my gear which usually consisted of forge hammers and desert cloaks gets annoying after awhile, but whatever you must have been real bored.

Immortals: Voice within the Flames: I was pretty excited to actually have a reason to keep the character around so thanks for that, but the skills of a full binder just seemed to get to me after awhile. It'll be thug/binder next I feel. Cheapshot is just too nice to give up for a skill like truss that only lands once in a blue moon and can be removed by the entire playerbase.

One last thing, cabal chat is overpowered.

Nazzryn/Dezmonthal

MuulocSun 02-Jul-06 01:00 PM
Member since 02nd Dec 2004
53 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#49173, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Dezmonthal Ergo'Zarindar the Heart..."
In response to Reply #1

Your early role looked like you wanted to follow my religion, so I watched you. Your actions didn't really fit though. But when you went Anathema I figure I could tie Muuloc's early interest in you into something interesting, at least role play wise. Our times didn't match up enough for things to progress too far....

I had fun too.

Lightmaged (Guest)Sun 02-Jul-06 03:54 PM

#49176, "Im curious"
In response to Reply #1

Really liked your char btw. Thmauddhot and you interacted a fair bit.

How did you get anathema?

Llivpgha (Guest)Sun 02-Jul-06 05:31 PM

#49178, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Dezmonthal Ergo'Zarindar the Heart..."
In response to Reply #1

I liked you you, and was surprised to see you as Anathema. Not happy to have a binder on my tail, but still it gave me a shot at Lord. Yeah, I have had a real time getting to hero, hardest time ever with a character .

I am curious what made you Anathema. Dezmonthal disappears in a mushroom cloud... Anathema! You need to talk nice to Grurk, he can be angry

Make that thug binder an Imperial.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #49138 Previous topic | Next topic