Subject: "(DEL) Axinheim the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4913
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 24-Feb-02 12:56 PM
Member since 11th May 2024
16840 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4913, "(DEL) Axinheim the Grand Master of Changelings"

Sun Feb 24 12:54:38 2002

3 o''clock AM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Old Forces on the Theran calendar Axinheim perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:131
PK Ratio:71% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Kadsuane (Guest)Sun 24-Feb-02 01:07 PM

#4914, "RE: (DEL) Axinheim the Grand Master of Changelings"
In response to Reply #0

Well my fist serious character since I started playing again. I must say I was seriously disappointed with the Forms I got. Not because the forms sucked but because the Forms didnt suit my playing style at all. Ram and Armadillo, great numbers combo nothing beats them for damage in or damage out. But I never did like being just another umfh in the gang of 10 which is basically what I was recuded to. Couldnt do much solo other than exploration. Might have even stuck with being a lich bitch if Scion wasnt so boring. Same ho hum atmosphere it had before I got banned still exists. Valg and Zulgh said there were big changes coming to scion, didnt really notice anything new other than the nightwalkers. Which I must say can be pretty sweet if you know what to do with them. I was contemplating deletion for a while, I decided what the hell might as well pick a fight with Tilaen and get the boot.
Sacer thanks for the little interaction you gave, I was gonna do more honest. Valg I think that was you in the healer, really was hoping you would toss me a bigger bone. But I guess you knew where the character was going before I did eh eh eh eh. Again I now I know why I havent played a shapeshifting mage in such a long time. If you dont get the right mix suited to your playing style life as one can be a chore. I thought I wanted a total power combo and I got it. As the saying goes Be carefull of what you wish. Sometimes you just might get it.

Muhahahaha

the parv

Daurwyn (Guest)Sun 24-Feb-02 01:16 PM

#4915, "phew"
In response to Reply #1

Always glad to see the back of an armadillo. Armadillo + invoker was a very difficult combination to try to overcome.

You knew what you were doing though, but that's to be expected.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4913 Previous topic | Next topic