Subject: "(AUTO) [HERALD] Alyssia the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48861
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 21-Jun-06 02:16 AM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48861, "(AUTO) [HERALD] Alyssia the Legend of the Battlefield"

Wed Jun 21 02:15:16 2006

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Alyssia perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:223

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

FarignoTue 18-Jul-06 12:11 AM
Member since 11th Apr 2006
53 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#49464, "RE: (AUTO) [HERALD] Alyssia the Legend of the Battlefie..."
In response to Reply #0

Just checking the graveyard after a very long stint without having time to look at it. I've been somewhat looking forward to you deleting for some time now, because I couldn't wait to let the cat out of the bag that Birgitte was me. I hope I did a good job with that, and if I did, you should have had no idea that it was me controlling Birgitte instead of an immortal. Anyway, I still think that it was very well roleplayed on your part, and you really did a good job of playing an archer. You should post a goodbye, because no one ever responds to an auto'd character who doesn't post goodbyes.

Ciao
Farigno

Eacer (Guest)Wed 21-Jun-06 02:26 AM

#48862, "RE: (AUTO) [HERALD] Alyssia the Legend of the Battlefie..."
In response to Reply #0

No!!! Guess we wont get to talk about that thing you wanted to tell me. Oh well. I had a lot of fun interacting with you and I wish you luck on your next!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48861 Previous topic | Next topic