Subject: "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Kragathian Thundergranite the Divin..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48818
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 20-Jun-06 05:36 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48818, "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Kragathian Thundergranite the Divine Duelist, Veteran of Battle"

Tue Jun 20 17:32:27 2006

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Kragathian perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:551

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply well its over..., Kragathian (Guest), 20-Jun-06 09:31 PM, #3
Reply RE: well its over..., Lyristeon, 20-Jun-06 10:04 PM, #4
Reply RE: well its over..., Kragathian (Guest), 21-Jun-06 12:42 AM, #8
Reply RE: well its over..., nepenthe, 20-Jun-06 10:26 PM, #5
Reply RE: well its over..., Kragathian (Guest), 21-Jun-06 12:48 AM, #9
Reply Where to start and where to begin, Lerimos (Guest), 20-Jun-06 10:33 PM, #6
Reply RE: Where to start and where to begin, Kragathian (Guest), 21-Jun-06 12:58 AM, #10
Reply Since character is dead. I will try to be honest, Mhardat (Guest), 20-Jun-06 11:57 PM, #7
Reply and an Honest reply..., Krag (Guest), 21-Jun-06 01:08 AM, #11
     Reply Alternative perspective, DurNominator, 21-Jun-06 03:38 AM, #14
Reply Good char, DurNominator, 21-Jun-06 01:31 AM, #12
Reply RE: Good char, Krag (Guest), 21-Jun-06 09:45 PM, #18
     Reply RE: Good char, DurNominator, 22-Jun-06 06:30 PM, #22
Reply RE: well its over..., Grunlath (Guest), 21-Jun-06 02:30 AM, #13
Reply RE: well its over..., Krag (Guest), 21-Jun-06 09:51 PM, #19
Reply RE: well its over..., Caroolth (Guest), 21-Jun-06 08:17 AM, #15
Reply Well Played!, Kastellyn, 21-Jun-06 10:56 AM, #16
Reply thank you., Kragathian (Guest), 22-Jun-06 04:16 PM, #20
Reply RE: well its over..., Rongar (Guest), 21-Jun-06 12:39 PM, #17
Reply it was alot of fun, Krag (Guest), 22-Jun-06 04:18 PM, #21
Reply RE: well its over..., Muriont (Guest), 23-Jun-06 09:28 AM, #23
     Reply Thanks, Krag (Guest), 23-Jun-06 12:37 PM, #24
Reply Dammit Ya Fargin Stumpy Old Git!!, Ysaloerye, 20-Jun-06 07:17 PM, #2
Reply Goodbye echoes:, Crysseara, 20-Jun-06 05:43 PM, #1

Kragathian (Guest)Tue 20-Jun-06 09:31 PM

#48827, "well its over..."
In response to Reply #0

but it was damned fun.

ahhh well lets see...

after 551 hours and what seems like 9 months of playing this char I dont know what the hell to say. I interacted with like 5 generations of ragers where there was up sides and down, and I had so many foes come and go that it would be impossiable to remember everyone...

Imms:

Thank you. Its that simple.

Kasty:
you have always been one of my favorite imms by far and still are... thanks for everything... the sappers stuff was crazy and fun as hell building the tunnels was something that I had wanted to do in the village for like 3 years but never really had a svirf who was from the underdark and a rager to do it haha I know I got off to a real late start with the legend thing but I figured rather then do like Wiglaf I could get all the stuff done first then talk about it hahaha guess it doesnt work that way thanks for the con boots here and there and thanks for going out of your way with some of the little questy things... I must say I have a new found appreation for "Walnut" hahahaha Also thanks for letting me hang out in the Rites for that extra time... I knew that It would be the last time I would get to hang out in there after seeing like 4 rites first hand haha

Ysal:
you sodding old biddy hahaha we has some great times as a mortal and some halirous convos when you imm'ed. thanks for talking with me about stepping up there with you... when you imm'ed I figured my chances were kinda shot but we still kicked it around a little
keep up the great work man and good luck in all your work and future fun.

Gurk: Father of Anger... thanks for the awsome rp in the abyss. things like that make me realize why I love CF. I knew you took it a little easy one me but I even changed my Description after the fight. Thanks for the cool ass title too I was guna have the battle bard write a sweet story about it but pater never showed up anymore after that and Chip and I never really got it together thought that was my fault. Anyway Thanks for everything again great times

Who ever the Imm was that hooked me up with my third legacy after like 5 days straight of 11-15 to 1 ganks from the imperials thank you very much... My moral was in the ####ter and I was really wondering how much more abuse I could take hahah then when I took that insane beat town in the village I was like #### man when is this guna **Bingo** you have learned from your numerious encounters against crazy odds the arts of surrounding my face lit up and I was like #### man I gotta keep trucking... thank you who ever you were for that.

Also Who ever sent in that crazy ass violet spider when I Was trapped in that "place" haha that was funny too.. I kept laughing at all the explore deaths I ate as a rager... who trys to explore as a rager haha I figured you guys got a laught at some of the things I did but also figured you wanted to slap me a few times the spider was a nice way of slapping hahaha never dreamed I would take a UNSPEAK through Resist Bane Stone and -300+ ac across with Gates redux too hahaha it was like 800hp haha I wana thank you guys for that too cus any interaction is awsome

And Lastly the whole "thing" out side the "place" with me falling and using my whips tied together to get out... thank you to who ever that was too. For what ever reason I dunced out and couldnt figure it out. Thanks for being understanding... Oh and that goes for the getting trapped in that "other place" with the "thing" right there too haha you were right after all this time you think a svirf would auctually have some wisdom.

My only question for the imm's (that I havent gotten to ask ) is for Ordasen, just never knew why you seemingly thought I Was a huge puss... I will see what my ratio was and stuff when I pick up my PBF but It could not have been bad at all really, and I always threw down, and risked my ass alot, more in the middle and end but thats because a balls out lowbie rager is a dead rager if they dont have there skills and tatics mastered... Just never understood why you seemingly hated me and why you ignored me 99% of the lifespan with Krag...

To all the rest of the staff keep doing what your doing thanks again for everything...

ok for mortals hummm...

well I am going to forget alot of important people if i try to start naming you so I am guna cop out here and say that the playerbase has had its up and downs while I have been playing... Its like that with all my chars I guess its just how cf is, it cycles I think there is more bitching and ganking and backstabing then there was a while ago but I am hoping thats just becase my chars are getting harder to kill hahah maybe its me progressing my game and becomming a auctual target rather then just another noob anyway thanks to those who interacted with me and thanks for the fun times and hard times and all the other time that we all put in.

Kragathian, Wiglaf, Tessaron, Rorimac, Cesidio, Cabdru, and many others...

just kidding about the cabdru thing all my ap's have sucked thus far

LyristeonTue 20-Jun-06 10:03 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48830, "RE: well its over..."
In response to Reply #3
Edited on Tue 20-Jun-06 10:04 PM

> Oh and that goes for the getting trapped in that "other place" with the "thing" right there too haha you were right after all this time you think a svirf would auctually have some wisdom. <

I just figured you didn't have too much time, so instead of making you rot and kick yourself in the ass some other time over it, I would just have some fun with you. Just so you know, if you get the PBF for this character, you will get a chuckle out of my comments for it.

Good luck with your next.

Kragathian (Guest)Wed 21-Jun-06 12:42 AM

#48849, "RE: well its over..."
In response to Reply #4

I knew it was you and I love you for it. your right I didnt have much time and I Was kicking my self in the ass when you pointed it out... there is a bug there though that i will post later when I have time and I walked back in there again to test to see if "that thing" was "what I needed" and it didnt work... which is only half of the bug hahha anyway thank you again and oh its not the first time (with another char) I have heard that damned voice hahaha Stuck somewhere as a warrior... was maran at the time and saved the souls of my groupmates who were stuck in "that other place" because no one could find the damned key hahah... I want to apologize about that other char too cus I lost time to play to end up where ever that was going it seemed you had plans for making him chaotic or something...

Thanks again for everything

nepentheTue 20-Jun-06 10:26 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48836, "RE: well its over..."
In response to Reply #3

>Who ever the Imm was that hooked me up with my third legacy
>after like 5 days straight of 11-15 to 1 ganks from the
>imperials thank you very much...

Me! I wasn't sure how much more of Kragathian-ganking I could stand to watch.

I took an immediate dislike to Kragathian very early on. Dolza's war with Tribunal was going on, and you logged on wanted and headless. Tribs began to raid Battle almost immediately for you, and you quit out. If I was a Battle imm, I'd have thrown you out right there. As is, I regretted not kicking you in the groin over it for a long time.

It's a testament to how much effort you put in, how much heart you later showed, and how much obvious work you put into your RP, that I started with that as my first impression of Kragathian and eventually came to really like him, seeing as I'm well known to be a judgemental prick who never forgives anyone. You showed amazing improvement in so many ways over the life of the character, and I can't wait to see what you manage for your next with what you managed by the end of Kragathian as your starting point. Best of luck.

Kragathian (Guest)Wed 21-Jun-06 12:48 AM

#48850, "RE: well its over..."
In response to Reply #5

thank you first off, but I know, well i think i know what you were talking about. there was a long period of time in krags life where my connection, aswell as classes and my rent were really ####ing with my time on cf. hahha most people look at it the other way... its not like I was neglecting things IRL its just some times you think you have a hour or two and theres a knock on your door cus two soroity sisters just found out you have been more then friendly with each of them ahhahaha well I must admit there was a few times in krags life where logings were the worst thing ever... I can think of like 10 times where my log ins and outs were so ####ty i was afraid of really getting hammered by it .. however I am thankful that everyone gave me the chance to prove my self

I have some crazy plans for my next big char but its guna be a little tweeking and making sure I can afford the time frame before I do it....

Again.. Thank you for letting me prove my self

Lerimos (Guest)Tue 20-Jun-06 10:33 PM

#48839, "Where to start and where to begin"
In response to Reply #3

I cant echo enough what Nepenthe said. The vast improvement even for the short time I was around was pretty awesome. You got me killed a bunch, we squabbled, fixed out our differences and in the end I truly enjoyed fighting alongside you and interacting with you. Beating on a dead horse, your next character is gonna be awesome. I hope I get to interact with that one in the future. Good luck with the next

Kragathian (Guest)Wed 21-Jun-06 12:58 AM

#48852, "RE: Where to start and where to begin"
In response to Reply #6

aww manI got us killed a whole #### load... hahhaah all of my ragers have been pretty much face to face balls out. with Krag I was trying to be more of a leader and not just by example this time. though I think I did that alot better then by taking groups into ####ty situations haha... dude when you got inducted I could tell you had some serious potential, I knew you werent just another knockaround guy and that you didnt take the whole #### it I'm a rager mentality. I respected that so much but at the same time I Was trying to make Krag a leader, a few times we bit it hard... more then once at scion I really was like #### as a player I am just not cut out for it (because I felt real bad about having other players die) and a few times I was like #### I need to realize that I have a vast stronger ability to stay alive (via legacys race ect ect.) then other ragers... There was like 2-3 deaths you ate cus of me that I was so dissappointed at my self for. but I learned so much about leading and group combat with this char that I consider myself privilaged... in the rites the 3-4 one haha at this rate i forget I handled the group combat (i believe anyway) very very well.. From the start of that rites though I wanted you to be commander Since that time we talked for like 30-45 mins in the combat room I knew that your char was perferct fit for what the village needed...

Thanks for being such a good brother of war, it seems like a there are only a few of the oldies left but unless I am vastly mistaken, your one of em

Take care, kick ass, and See you in the fields brother..

Mhardat (Guest)Tue 20-Jun-06 11:57 PM

#48846, "Since character is dead. I will try to be honest"
In response to Reply #3

You broke a rp at least twice.

You was sitting at my recall point, and spamming lash. While I was fighting with ysassasasa in Whitecloacks. I never touched you before.
So, I killed you for this. Fast and easy. But what left a bad taste in my mouth..When you said '####ing coward' at the end of the combat. Not much roleplayish.

Bye.

PS: No need to delete this post, I was soo honest to him. -grin-

Krag (Guest)Wed 21-Jun-06 01:08 AM

#48855, "and an Honest reply..."
In response to Reply #7

At the time you and another outlander were attempting to pk a villager who was stuck in trenches of white cloaks... it took you both three attempts at his life and you still coulnt kill him the fact that you could then word and heal rest so and so then come back made me sick that you would abuse the fact that because of his race he was an foe, yet it took two of you three tryes to put a dent in him...

as a player it made me sick that you would try to gank someone who had no possiable way of leaving not once twice, but three times and when you still failed you then would go back... we all know ragers have it bad with traps but at least let him live it out... we all also know you were a full looter for the most part (least thats what the people say) and i didnt think any villager deserved that for trying to fight things and explore a bit...

I guessed your recal and I waited for you... I figured if I could give you a quick asskicking it would give you time to rethink ####ing with the village... instead you got away and summoned me to a no move room with a villager... Smart move on your part yes, but Krag was a rager who valued a fair fight (hence him being pissed about you acting like a prick to a trapped rager) so when he told you your a ####ing coward for summoing attacking fleeing attacking fleeing rotting waiting attacking fleeing over and over till eventually you won I dont really think that was all that bad of breaking RP.

As a player, cudos, you did what shamans do best...

as a char, you still played like a coward...

break rp ? your right I should of just realized you were a prick and kept my mouth shut, but some times you get fustrated, it happens to us all... its not like I went on a slew about it, I called you a F'in coward and that was that.

DurNominatorWed 21-Jun-06 03:38 AM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48864, "Alternative perspective"
In response to Reply #11

as a player it made me sick that you would try to gank someone who had no possiable way of leaving not once twice, but three times and when you still failed you then would go back... we all know ragers have it bad with traps but at least let him live it out... we all also know you were a full looter for the most part (least thats what the people say) and i didnt think any villager deserved that for trying to fight things and explore a bit...

How can he live it out if he has no possible way of leaving? I think it's better if people come to kill him off instead of him having to sit through a dull wait of slowly starving to death(I asked magi to duel me when I was stuck in DT as Village applicant Rayna. The necromancer I asked refused to come take a practically free kill(or actually he accepted the challenge but never showed up)).

Full looting is a different matter, though, and can change the which is more fun to some extent. Mharrazn looted all that he can grap from my gnome too(after osprey vs 3-4 Outlanders), and the resulting hostilities were quite long and didn't end until Kevmorn asked Gohum to end the hostilities with Mhardat.

DurNominatorWed 21-Jun-06 01:31 AM
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48858, "Good char"
In response to Reply #3

I knew you mainly as Gohum the gnome. We had some talks and fights, with me killing you as walrus and you killing me when I took a risk as osprey. And then there was that really close fight with you against me and two lions where we killed you.

I recall you complaining about the ganking that time, but Gohum wasn't really honorbound(like you assumed and complained because you were disappointed). I knew I didn't have a chance on land alone(on water I was happy to fight and lost only once to a solo rager as walrus) against you and your specs were the nastiest against a shifter like Gohum. And that time, calling you to the sea wasn't an option, because the two offense/air shifters were hovering above Village, and were the actual first indicator that revealed me that you were there(I was stalking Gharahka over Imperial lands at the time).
So, they beckoned me to join them as I arrived and we had one of them in the watch when you left Village and we all flew after you. When we finally spotted you in Oserenderelle fields(or whatever it is called today) I flew to the fight which took place in the Stump, and indoor room the others couldn't fly in to. So, the lions came in late and it nearly cost Gohum his life, as I was only one blow away from death at the time the lions killed you.

Anyway, good character and one of the tougher ragers. I was clearly the underdog in land and had no real hopes of killing you there and a big risk of dying without a gang. On water, it was vise versa, exept that you fled well, dying only once with me a bit over 200hp left.

And what comes to claiming that you were a ####, you were a bit of that to begin with, but the balls grew in time and you weren't a #### in the end.

As Rayna, I knew you as a grumpy veteran who directed me to Drillmaster if I wanted to learn about Village.

This is probably the only GL character I can recognize. Apparently your horrid grammar and spelling on forums doesn't carry over to your characters, so I guess it gives you an advantage of being harder to recognize by similar character speech pattern. Anyway, good char and good luck with your next!

Dur

Krag (Guest)Wed 21-Jun-06 09:45 PM

#48908, "RE: Good char"
In response to Reply #12

you were that damned shifter huh... hahah

well lets see... Walrus was likely one of the toughest things I could fight do to the insane pound dammage you would throw out. resist stone skin and dam redux legacy at -300 ac and you would still romp on me pain wise, I faught you a few times with five scale too and you still wuold hit harder then nearly anyone i fought.

a few times I did get pissy about the ganks I faces but I tryed not to get bitchy or complain about it, I know its part a the game and a big part as a rager... I think one of the times you were with the lions I was just pissed cus I had been fighting imperial ganks all day then and found a time to raid and do well for my self and take a few on solo then 3 airs show up 2 offencive and I was like damn it man just when I get a chance to shine whomp! haha

As for the GL = Krag thing This has been the first char that was a grumbling pissed off old geezer at the end and I think some of the anger and lack of care for grammer and spelling carried over in my attempt to be a pissy old man... as for my other chars I dont think anyone knows my chars till I delete for the most part cus GL is my way of venting off some steam and being a jerk without having it hurt cf or people IRL heh. I am not into the lowbie basher or ranger romper that some people vent with, I would rather be a jerk and wise ass on the forum and at times kick a little knowladge from experance where i can then be a prick to people who are playing for enjoyment... again not everyone needs to read or reply on the forum so its kinda less abrasive to be a jerk there and I find that overall a better place to vent... I will say however that the likely hood of me continuing on dios for very long is slim...

**sorry that was a bit of a tangent**

ummm what else. oh, as for pushing you off and being a vet, as krag got older he got a bit more picky with who he shared his "knowladge" with. he was a veteran and he was proud of it but if some app walked up asking to talk he blew them off for the most part till they got a few backings then he would grill them hardcore to make sure they had it... Krag would rather wait till people got into the village then try and take them under his wing or kick some knowladge about specs legacys ect ect... Sorry if It came off the wrong way, its just how I invisioned a 600 year old villager haha

gotta say we have some sweet logs though fighting and when I clear up the 2800 pages of word doc that is logged I will post a bunch

see you in the fields

DurNominatorThu 22-Jun-06 06:30 PM
2018 posts
#48998, "RE: Good char"
In response to Reply #18

>you were that damned shifter huh... hahah
>
>well lets see... Walrus was likely one of the toughest things
>I could fight do to the insane pound dammage you would throw
>out. resist stone skin and dam redux legacy at -300 ac and you
>would still romp on me pain wise, I faught you a few times
>with five scale too and you still wuold hit harder then nearly
>anyone i fought.

More like it would be damn hard to parry than hitting damn hard. Dolphin hits a tad bit harder and has more attacks than walrus, but it has no damage reduction(it relies on dodge, and thus maledictions are more devastating for it) and it's attacks seem to be easier to parry than walrus's(I've seen logs where ragers have parried entire rounds of dolphin attacks). Walrus has only 1-4 attacks per round, but if you managed to parry one you did well, if you parried two, you were lucky. Generally, people did parry an attack or two or three per fight against walrus. Walrus had no defensive skills at all, besides thick skin, and it looked like that it's opponents didn't have those either, only a lucky dodge, parry or defensive spin every once in a while.

I think Gohum was simply more powerful than Kragathian in the sea, providing that you didn't get lucky with deathblows, in the sea and thus kicked your ass there. But I didn't fight a rager with whom this wouldn't be true and Krag was one of the tough ones. Ysaloerye killed the walrus once in the sea with plenty of lucky deathblows and good use of tactics(too bad I didn't log that) and I considered her to be the toughest rager out there, but you came in the good second.

>a few times I did get pissy about the ganks I faces but I
>tryed not to get bitchy or complain about it, I know its part
>a the game and a big part as a rager... I think one of the
>times you were with the lions I was just pissed cus I had been
>fighting imperial ganks all day then and found a time to raid
>and do well for my self and take a few on solo then 3 airs
>show up 2 offencive and I was like damn it man just when I get
>a chance to shine whomp! haha

It didn't come off as OOC or whining to me, so I wasn't just being kind by simply calling it complaint. It was complaint, but sophisticated IC one that didn't seem to break your role, though there was probably some OOC disappointment there as well, but it didn't blatantly shine through. And if I had come alone, you would have steamrolled my osprey, so I put my faith in the lions in that fight(the battle of the Stump).

>ect... Sorry if It came off the wrong way, its just how I
>invisioned a 600 year old villager haha

It didn't really come off wrong way, and geezerhood is something that is deserved by sticking with the character(I got to experience geezerhood as Fungor. It was kind of fun, croaking "I'm old and soon going to die", for the last 200 hours of his life). You did tell Rayna that Village had different paths, which helped to carry the character forward and directed her to Lerimos, who in turn explained what the paths were.

Good luck with the next and see you in fields!

Grunlath (Guest)Wed 21-Jun-06 02:30 AM

#48863, "RE: well its over..."
In response to Reply #3

Been some time...you held onto Krag for a long time, bet you must have loved him more than your gf.

I was perhaps most to blame for the many gangrapes you suffered. Had some issues with Yhorian at the time, and told the imperials to bring me dead villagers. With like a hundred imperial heroes at the time; the villagers who showed up had a hard time. At least you got a legacy and some Neplove for it. You did well though. A hard nut to crack.

Later you were a fine source of information for me. You were actually the reason why Azatrak did not get warmaster early on. And i was serious about kicking out the blacks if you had started a war with the fortress. We had like 1 black at the time, so no big loss.
Nice char, good luck with your next.

Still checking the boards in a vain hope of returning one day.

Legissal

Krag (Guest)Wed 21-Jun-06 09:51 PM

#48909, "RE: well its over..."
In response to Reply #13

Had things worked out, in the seccond (or third I forget) rites that I was lined up for I would of made commander... they changed times and days twice i think and the seccond change I couldnt make so I missed them completely

Had I taken commander during any of the time where you were there I think some crazy things and some huge changes would of went into place. It would of been vastly different gamewise for a while for alot of people...

The whole concept with the maran was one I Wanted to target with like my last 3 ragers. there is usually more magi maran then there is empire and if you destroyed the black sect then you guys would just be more weaklings who use potions and what ever but not main targets... would of been fun to romp some fort ass before leri put in the no holds barred thing that was long over due.

I like your char alot, we had some good one on ones and some good talks and ideas and so on...
I hated your ganks alot, but I got some crazy logs from it...

See you in the fields

Caroolth (Guest)Wed 21-Jun-06 08:17 AM

#48869, "RE: well its over..."
In response to Reply #3

Well, I definitely liked you...you'd be willing to come and fight when I came by to remove your flag, and it was always a good showing. Well, except for that last time, but I did have the strange bracers

All in all, a gutsy guy from what I saw.

KastellynWed 21-Jun-06 10:56 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
864 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48877, "Well Played!"
In response to Reply #3

Yeah, you were a fun one, improved a lot over the course of the character's life and were always willing to step up no matter what the situation. You were the only Villager I can remember offhand who filled roles as Drillmaster, Commander and Veteran, and who did well in all positions. It was obvious to me (and to others) that you enjoyed the character, and that goes a long way towards encouraging interaction on our part.

The tunnels were a good call, and dovetailed nicely with a conversation I remember having years ago in passing with Nep (I think, it was a long time ago, and I'm getting old... ) regarding crappy options for Villagers trapped at the Destructor by huge ganks: die fighting or die fleeing. I didn't want to make it too easy for you (hence the one-at-a-time trunk gathering!), though I did appreciate you providing the idea (and the incentive) for me to push that particular change through.

All in all, well done - maybe I'll even hire a sapper to do some engraving in the Village .

I'm really looking forward to your next character, and hope you can get into it as much as you did with Krag. Good luck!

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

Kragathian (Guest)Thu 22-Jun-06 04:16 PM

#48976, "thank you."
In response to Reply #16

haha thanks for everything honnestly. I am greatful that you put in the time to be like the cool step dad imm because ordasen refused to speak to me at all about anything.

The tunnels were an Idea I have had for a long while and thanks for letting me give back a little to the village I have loved since the start of my cf days

As for the engraving I am curious if Krag had what it takes to make the pillar ? I have been playing villagers with that goal for a long time but I dont think any have done what Krag has done rp wise or pk wise...

haha as for my echos I was hoping to be put inside the tunnels in a urn or cool tomb but being burried under the circle of rites is pretty damned cool too haha

I wish the immort thing worked out but maybe it will in time...

Thanks for everything

Rongar (Guest)Wed 21-Jun-06 12:39 PM

#48880, "RE: well its over..."
In response to Reply #3

Well.. its along time since our paths crossed..
enjoyed your company..
Nice to see you get all postions in the village
never heard a bad word about you..

Luck with the next one..

Krag (Guest)Thu 22-Jun-06 04:18 PM

#48978, "it was alot of fun"
In response to Reply #17

running around with you for the time we had together.
thanks for your support at times when the villagers all ran around like chickens with out heads... haha

The one thing the village stresses is fighting on your own then when raid time comes everyone is all over like foaming at the mouth psychos hahaha its the nature of the beast I guess haha

See you in the fields friend

Muriont (Guest)Fri 23-Jun-06 09:28 AM

#49046, "RE: well its over..."
In response to Reply #3

I had alot of respect for you as a player and character. You really waxxed the floor with me every time we dualed, no matter what I was trying on you - you just didn't take damage and kept nailing me with jabs and all the cuts. Fooker.

Good job sticking it out, sorry that I couldn't do the same with you. You've done a hell of a job.

Krag (Guest)Fri 23-Jun-06 12:37 PM

#49050, "Thanks"
In response to Reply #23

I wanted to kick your ass for not sticking it out but I know that things come up and I know that your better off with chars your happy with... we did have some good times though haha

see you in the fields.

YsaloeryeTue 20-Jun-06 07:17 PM
Member since 09th Apr 2006
315 posts
#48824, "Dammit Ya Fargin Stumpy Old Git!!"
In response to Reply #0

You must have croaked right after I logged off. Pity I would have liked to give your ghost a kick in the arse on the way out. HAR!

I really enjoyed Krag. Great Job, some of our back and forths had me chortling for hours even after I logged off some days. Thanks for being a solid solid villager, you helped make Ysal's mortal days fun.

See you in the fields.

CryssearaTue 20-Jun-06 05:43 PM
Member since 05th Mar 2006
53 posts
#48820, "Goodbye echoes:"
In response to Reply #0

The drums of war play a mournful beat from the Village of the Battleragers.

Warriors carry a battle-scarred body down the torch-lit path, one last time.

Faces peer from barbaric huts, their eyes lowered with respect.

The final form of Kragathian is laid to rest beneath the Circle of Rites, so he may hear the shouts of Battle for all eternity.

I liked this character - we crossed paths with a mortal I played before Crys. (One you'd been 'watchin' Good luck on your next, I'll look forward to seeing it.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48818 Previous topic | Next topic