Subject: "(CON LOSS) [None] Lusius the Planewalker" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48800
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 20-Jun-06 02:16 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48800, "(CON LOSS) [None] Lusius the Planewalker"

Tue Jun 20 14:12:16 2006

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Lusius perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:262

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lusius (Guest)Wed 28-Jun-06 10:46 AM

#49129, "Goodbyes and stuff"
In response to Reply #0

Now that the Cabdru/Ordasen threads have died down... Well, it was my first char with this many hours on it I believe... good fun. This char was made for nothign mroe than exploring, and boy did I explore! I think there are less than ten areas in CF that I don't know how to get to now. I think this was my most successful explorer, I learned a lot of new places, though I still have plenty more to explore completely. I tried to play it off as someone only interested in knowledge and exploring, and hopefully the little bit of RP I did do was mostly in line with that. Got zero immteraction, not even +exp for role, which was fine by me for this char. For a while I got too concerned with nice EQ and when I got pit looted I was pissed at first, but then said screw it... gave the rest of my shinies away and lived in EQ poverty for the rest of my life. It made it easier to explore when not worried about losing anything on death.Thanks to everyone who gave me hints along the way. Thanks to Pashikom for going to the Tower and other places to die with me and thanks for bailing my ass out of more than one place. Thanks to Xoregh for helping me figure out those damned ships. Thanks to whoever hoarded all those conjurer items without ever playing for my first 200 hours, bastard. Thanks to all who helped rank me up. Thanks to Jastren for helping me kill various ####. Thanks to ragers and outlanders for making it interesting. Thanks to Vens for being such a punk and never giving up until you finally got me in the Maus, though you still didn't get the prize since the dracolich shattered it. You definately gave a LOT of spice to my life! Thanks to the Imms for making such a fun game! Thanks to Cabdru for killing Korasiva when she ambushed me trying to get the Staff. Sorry to Korasiva for that lame nightgaunt bug Thanks to Redegis for not looting a single thing when we had that catastaophe in the Swamp trying to race for the amulet! (I did get it later) I know I must be missing plenty of people... sorry. And to all those various newbies/not newbies I sent bloodstone rings, iron crowns, armageddon, etc too... your welcome and enjoy! I liked distributing cool gear I couldn't use... Makes me feel good for some reason. Later all.

Lightmaged (Guest)Wed 28-Jun-06 11:13 AM

#49131, "Nice work..."
In response to Reply #1

You certainly did alot of exploring.

I totally agree with your conjurer item comments. Last conjie I played, I located constantly my entire life....playing a TON of hours. They just popped up one day. I made the habit of doing the same thing for my next char which was a shifter...again nothing. Whoever is doing the hoarding sure did a complete job of it. I can see now why they added the anti-hoard code. Its lame when people hold items that could be used by people that actually fight...

Later

LyristeonWed 28-Jun-06 04:41 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#49135, "RE: Goodbyes and stuff"
In response to Reply #1

Everytime I tried to watch you, you were exploring and not in the rp mode. That isn't a bad thing mind you. I just don't like to watch players do the explore thing in those neat areas because it would just zap some of the fun for me as well.

Anybody who con dies from exploring, like you did, just shows how much fun the game can be even when not involved in the politic side of the game. And if you feel good after a con death, that's the important thing.

Good luck on the next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48800 Previous topic | Next topic