Subject: "(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Lemli Holderhek the Champion of the V..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48788
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 19-Jun-06 11:00 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48788, "(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Lemli Holderhek the Champion of the Virtues"

Mon Jun 19 22:57:24 2006

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Lemli perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:176

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Ulzammon (Guest)Tue 20-Jun-06 06:58 PM

#48823, "Yet another from my past that shouldn't go unnoticed."
In response to Reply #0

Man, I ####ing hated you. You played a damn good dwarf paladin, always in my ass at the most inopportune moments, always sticking around to fight when others would have fled. When I got full-looted raiding 1 v 3 after I killed you and full-looted you (and I was going to give back most of your things, but I had logged on almost naked), I was ####ing pissed. That lead to me full-looting you when we raided in that war-party. But, I felt so ####ty about full-looting you when you did the noble thing, and took that death like a champ, that I did something my character probably would not have. I hope, even though it might have took you forever, that you got your gear back from the bastard Stee Horns.

All in all, good character, maybe we can play together next time

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48788 Previous topic | Next topic