Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Jarvin the Spectre" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48669
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 14-Jun-06 04:36 AM
Member since 05th Jun 2024
16903 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48669, "(AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Jarvin the Spectre"

Wed Jun 14 04:33:08 2006

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Jarvin perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:206

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Jarvin (Guest)Wed 14-Jun-06 05:04 AM

#48670, "God damnit, I'm 2 for 2."
In response to Reply #0

Well it seems I just can't get the Becomming right. I failed with Kaazra and now here I am again. It is very frustrating but what can you do? I find myself thinking, at least this wasn't a lich quest because that would have been so much more painful to fail that twice in a row. I do have one question that I would very much like an answer to: Did I get all four items right? I'm 95% sure I did, but I would like to know whether it was RNG (again) or my ineptness that nailed me.

This character was such a struggle from the word go and the challenge made him a lot of fun. I know I didn't have the most interesting role in the world, I knew I was going mummy from the beginning because I knew I didn't have it in me to wait 2-3 months for a possible lich quest again. Just so those who met me know, the whole cheery facade was just that a facade. Ugh so frustrated.

Good-byes:

Imms:

Never got any interaction though I did seek it out. I had initially intended to be a Qaledus follower but after being shot down by lack of presence or just plain non-interest in my character I gave up. Dalteric, never saw you, but would have liked to. Was looking to move my trib agenda once I became a mummy. Sadly it wasn't meant to be.

Mortals:

Nysrogh: Good luck with being a Grurkite, from the hardships being one imposes I think you'll need luck to get where you want to go. Good luck with the spire.

Nordavralk: Thanks for all the help with the quest. I probably would still be alive, kicking, and looking for items if it wasn't for you.

Inthulnizra: You were an interesting character and one I enjoyed interacting with. Good luck.

Caroolth: I was surprised when you got removed from Provost in favor of Nysrogh. I really thought you were on the ball with all your organizing and the only thing I didn't like was having to decipher your mino-speak.

Cramerack: You have a level head on your shoulders, and I can see you going far in Trib. Keep up the good work and make the criminals fear you.

Ragers: I hated you all and I hated fighting you. Ragers just make necros lives miserable. Though I must make an exception with Lerimos, I thought that was a good bit of rp before we fought last.

Nilan: Boy I was looking forward to making your life miserable once I mummied .

Jastren: You were a competent foe and the way you wiled your way out of death all those times astounded me. I'm sure scion misses you.

Cabdru: Beast, but I think you can be beaten.

Again, if any imm responds I would dearly love to know if I got my items right.

Thank you, and I think it may be time for a good break before I consider trying again.

Nysrogh (Guest)Wed 14-Jun-06 05:39 AM

#48671, "RE: God damnit, I'm 2 for 2."
In response to Reply #1

Sorry to see you go, I knew you were more than competant but i hadnt guessed you were kaazra. We had a lot of battles with an earlier char of mine. You were a powerhouse, watching you with all those zombies and tabies and guards was a little frightening. Good luck with the next char you will be missed

Nysrogh

Caroolth (Guest)Wed 14-Jun-06 06:50 AM

#48673, "Hehe..."
In response to Reply #1

Well, I think we all knew the cheery necromancer wasn't quite that happy-go-lucky. It almost got annoying a few times, too...I hate happy people

As for the Provost thing, I stepped down, because I didn't have the time to fill those shoes.

Maybe next time you'll get to die the right way, eh?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48669 Previous topic | Next topic