Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aeril Aerra the Planewalker" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48636
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 12-Jun-06 04:52 AM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48636, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aeril Aerra the Planewalker"

Mon Jun 12 04:50:05 2006

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Aeril perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:200

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Aeril (Guest)Wed 14-Jun-06 01:21 AM

#48668, "See you next time."
In response to Reply #0

Well thired charecter and got to hero with this one as well.

I most say that this has been the most fun char so fare. Was trying to get abit more immortal interaction (before I have had none) and it shure worked out.
Started out as a half-elf with a hearing dissorder but finaly got that fixed. It was both fun and har to only alow yourself to hear what was written in caps.

At first I wasn't going to join a clan sins I was hoping to explore and didn't want to be restritcted, and having to run back to difend if I was on some adventure. But after awile I got laisy and started having little to do when I logged on. So I was debating with myself if I should start an all out rage agains battle and try and get some more Imm interaction. That probably would have been more fun. But I took the easy way out and applyed to fortress.

Sadly I havent been able to play much in the last month sins I have been traveling all over asia.

I hope I'll see you all with my next char but for now Im on summer vecation so no more mud for me.

Thanks to all the Imms that interacted with me and a big thanks to Innis.

Big thanks to all at fortress, though I feel I didnt have much time with you guys.

Aeril, Adorath, Adinon (and yes I like names that start with an A )

ps, Conjurers is a greate class if you want to learn the game, and explore.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48636 Previous topic | Next topic