Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Lelil the Master Historian" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48631
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 11-Jun-06 11:32 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48631, "(DELETED) [None] Lelil the Master Historian"

Sun Jun 11 23:28:22 2006

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Lelil perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:bard
Level:47
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:115

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lelil (Guest)Mon 12-Jun-06 09:26 AM

#48637, "Thanks for all the fish."
In response to Reply #0

I've been playing on and off for almost 10 years now, but I intended to really dig into CF, so I made an explore character. Bards seem to be awesome in general, as they have amazing exploration and soloing abilities, but bring some significant power to a group. This latter fact, combined with my attempts to be friendly with everyone, stay uncaballed, and not actively pk meant that I felt reasonably safe at all times - a new experience for me in CF.

My ostensible goal was to slay all of the dragons in CF. Unfortunately, after an impromptu group scourced the Dragon Tower a few times, I realized that wasn't going to cut it in terms of longevity. I never did come up with any other goals, so the only part of this character that excelled is probably the short role I wrote.

My only comment is that I'm surprised at how many people saw me grouping with their enemies, but were willing to overlook my slaughter of goodies or whatever because they later wanted a competent Bard in their group. In fact, Aeria is the only person in 100 hours to ever hunt me down while I was not grouped for grouping with her enemies.

After recognizing myself on the OLGA forums (not literally), I've decided to quit online gaming for a while.
IMMS: Thanks for the best game on the internet.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48631 Previous topic | Next topic