Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Kandeena the Champion of Ancient Ways" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48518
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 03-Jun-06 09:40 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48518, "(DELETED) [None] Kandeena the Champion of Ancient Ways"

Sat Jun 3 21:38:17 2006

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Kandeena perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:50
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:79

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Kandeena (Guest)Sat 03-Jun-06 10:07 PM

#48520, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Kandeena the Champion of Ancient W..."
In response to Reply #0

Thanks to the Imms for keeping such a great game running. I was starting to get tired of this character and decided once I got killed and looted I was just gonna delete. Waited around for like a week to get interviewed to get into Tribs, and everyone was always just too busy to interview me. Got started one time and he kept losing his mind then logged off. Anyways, goodbyes:

Rizaa--Sorry for deleting on ya. Was really starting to like hanging with you. Could have had fun, I'm certain.

Emmot--you helped me rank up more than anyone else. Thanks for all the time you put into me. Take care, buddy. Oh, and thanks for all the stuff we went and got together.

Knew lots of others, but I'm too tired to write anymore goodbyes right now sooo reply and I will.

Oh and thanks to the Imm whoever gave me that little bonus in Coral Palace really kept my character going longer than I thought I would after that.

Nysrogh (Guest)Sun 04-Jun-06 07:27 AM

#48522, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Kandeena the Champion of Ancient W..."
In response to Reply #1

I kinda feel bad for the way things played out but eh thats how the dice rolls sometimes. You had somepower leveling goodness going on though, me and another magistrate were talking about that before we found out you were happying it up with outlander criminals. BTW waiting a week really isnt ALL that bad specially considering everything else. Good luck in the fields and all that.

Nysrogh

Cramerack (Guest)Sun 04-Jun-06 12:07 PM

#48525, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Kandeena the Champion of Ancient W..."
In response to Reply #1

Well, was hoping my egging you on would have saved you from Delete'ing, but guess it didn't work this time. And sorry about that time with the interview, we had a thunderstorm going here, and every 3 minutes the modem would jump and disconnect me. Wasn't doing justice to your interview. Just a question and some advice. Are you fairly new to the game? I just want to suggest to you, next time you try for an interview, have an role at least plotted out in your mind. Really does help things along. I got the impression you really didn't know what you wanted to do, and was just trying to go with the flow. Good luck to your next one!

Cramerack

Jeril (Guest)Sun 04-Jun-06 12:48 PM

#48526, "When a stranger says goodbye we often stop and stare"
In response to Reply #1

but you had earned respect from me
in quiet whispered words you said.
The animals and birds and men that share
their love for wandering, uncertain beds
might good companions make but are too free
to travel with the likes of you.
Keep doing what you love to do.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48518 Previous topic | Next topic