Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Bjic the Disciple of Ancient Ways" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48439
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 31-May-06 01:36 AM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48439, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Bjic the Disciple of Ancient Ways"

Wed May 31 01:31:58 2006

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Bjic perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:110

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Defender experiment over, Bjic (Guest), 31-May-06 02:12 AM, #1
     Reply Evil bastard indeed, Lerimos (Guest), 31-May-06 12:10 PM, #2
     Reply *salute* nt, Tyrelyn (Guest), 31-May-06 08:43 PM, #3
     Reply RE: *salute* nt, Bjic (Guest), 31-May-06 11:31 PM, #4
     Reply And not a word for me n/t, Krundig (Guest), 01-Jun-06 12:20 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Defender experiment over, Muuloc, 01-Jun-06 04:55 PM, #6

Bjic (Guest)Wed 31-May-06 02:12 AM

#48440, "Defender experiment over"
In response to Reply #0

Well, that was a great experiment, that gone completely wrong. Last time I had a duergar berserker axe/polearm in the village (for some reason, cant remember his name) and I wanted to try something completely different in battle. Being a berserker it seemed to me defenders are much more powerful then berserkers are due to their ability to cure meladictions and heal quickly. Well, I've got the difference between berserker and defender... Also whips and daggers required much more skill to use descently then polearms and axes..
Messing with legacies and choosing One with Shadows instead of Flow of Shadows or at least Striking the Shadows Footfall was a great mistake, it was one the first step I did completely wrong.

As for the role.. Bjic was a dirty bastard by the idea, he used magic and healers all his life before the battle, he didnt hate magi even half as a villager should do. Moreover I had a plan eventually betray village and go scions, but... I that's just not something I can do as a player and thus my character was much more lawful and good then he was supposed to be.

Well back to good-byes:
Muuloc: Not much immteraction, still even more then I deserved. Your religion is very deep, much deeper then it seem to be. I wouldnt approach it unless I had a really deep understanding and unique role suiting it.

Battle:

Lerimos: Awesome Commander, self-sacrifical style. Loved that removing clothes and giving it to defeated berserkers. Sorry, I deleted that fast, but I really got enough of this character.

Burrgyn: A beast... Still I beat you in the duel, ha! Good luck in beating Cabdru.

Chirrpiku: As I player I just think you arent very experienced and learning fast, good luck on it. Bjic just was thinking of you as resisting machine, sorry.

Other ragers: Well fought, pity all that courage thing makes you all so similiar.

Marans:
I loved fighting you all... *grin*

Kavan: The only time my cursed One with Shadows worked with your asssisnate.. at least I've got the echo.. Good battles we've got there and sorry for stealing the weapons..

Saroyia: Still believe I'd got you without Defiance. Pity you didnt give me a chance.

Scions:

Cabdru is a beast, I repeat it after many others. First time saw being eradicated with usual blows... *shiver*. And most annoying ALL my skills failed on you.. I didnt miss a single choke, I dont speak about it making you pass out.

Redegis: I felt myself just being a cabal-less warrior - my spellbane just refused to work against you.. You were the first arcane I feared.

Vens: Very impressive.. wonder if this is leader powers or martial trance that made you so deadly for me.. keep trucking.

Eloren: Keep trucking man.. rarely to see arial anti-paladin that tries to survive that long..

Others:
Jarvin: You was my last death... it wasnt the reason of deletion, I entered realm to delete today, but fool looting just made me sure I wont be wasting time to redress again.

Will be back in battle or elsewhere when get more time and better idea.

CF is great!

Lerimos (Guest)Wed 31-May-06 12:10 PM

#48454, "Evil bastard indeed"
In response to Reply #1

Betraying the Village?!? Anyway Im glad you didnt but also I enjoyed fighting alongside of you, you had a good combination to land some deaths to enemies. Good luck with the next hopefully I can interact with it in some manisfestation.

Tyrelyn (Guest)Wed 31-May-06 08:43 PM

#48460, "*salute* nt"
In response to Reply #1

nt

Bjic (Guest)Wed 31-May-06 11:31 PM

#48469, "RE: *salute* nt"
In response to Reply #3

Oh, yes... Sorry forgot you.. Empire is weak for now, hope you will stick longer, lucky drow.. always quick and exciting battles we got. Always close and gutsy. Keep trucking,man

Krundig (Guest)Thu 01-Jun-06 12:20 AM

#48470, "And not a word for me n/t"
In response to Reply #1

asdf

MuulocThu 01-Jun-06 04:55 PM
Member since 02nd Dec 2004
53 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48478, "RE: Defender experiment over"
In response to Reply #1

You really don't need a deep understanding of the religion or a role designed specifically for it to follow Muuloc's religion. That said, it is a good idea to be willing to develop those things over the course of your character's life...

I watched Bjic when I could, and didn't manage to catch a chance to plug in and give much immteraction. You seemed content with the little you got, so there you go.

I think Muuloc religion and ragerdom could mesh very well.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48439 Previous topic | Next topic