Subject: "(DELETED) [HERALD] Aekel Blentis the Legend of the Batt..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48082
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 09-May-06 11:44 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17178 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48082, "(DELETED) [HERALD] Aekel Blentis the Legend of the Battlefield"

Tue May 9 23:40:12 2006

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Aekel perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:303

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Aekel Blentis the Legend of the ..., Daeoine (Guest), 14-May-06 03:40 PM, #20
Reply The heart of a Villager, Lerimos (Guest), 11-May-06 11:42 PM, #14
Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Aekel Blentis the Legend of the ..., Aekel (Guest), 11-May-06 10:20 PM, #12
Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Aekel Blentis the Legend of the ..., Saiydee (Guest), 11-May-06 11:23 PM, #13
Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Aekel Blentis the Legend of the ..., Torrth (Guest), 12-May-06 12:46 AM, #15
Reply Ahhh... sorry to see you go., Alyssia (Guest), 12-May-06 03:40 AM, #16
Reply Bleh, Delakan (Guest), 12-May-06 04:42 AM, #17
Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Aekel Blentis the Legend of the ..., Eshval, 13-May-06 02:05 AM, #19
Reply Ah, now there's no one to give me drinks for poems....., Bolen (Guest), 11-May-06 09:48 PM, #11
Reply Shortarsed Git!, Ysaloerye, 11-May-06 01:45 PM, #9
Reply RE: Shortarsed Git!, Aekel (Guest), 11-May-06 02:18 PM, #10
Reply You died on my watch too much :(, Kevrmorn (Guest), 11-May-06 08:14 AM, #5
Reply RE: You died on my watch too much :(, Aekel (Guest), 11-May-06 01:30 PM, #6
Reply Man..., shamanman, 11-May-06 06:03 AM, #4
Reply RE: Man..., Aekel (Guest), 11-May-06 01:37 PM, #7
     Reply Yep, I was Peryll back a year or so ago. nt, shamanman, 12-May-06 05:56 AM, #18
Reply I had a good time interacting with you., Farigno, 11-May-06 03:40 AM, #3
Reply RE: I had a good time interacting with you., Aekel (Guest), 11-May-06 01:40 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Aekel Blentis the Legend of the ..., bryntor, 10-May-06 10:51 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Aekel Blentis the Legend of the ..., Aekel (Guest), 10-May-06 11:36 PM, #2

Daeoine (Guest)Sun 14-May-06 03:40 PM

#48134, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Aekel Blentis the Legend of the ..."
In response to Reply #0

Sigh. I loved you so much. You were like Daes older/younger brother. Older was how you acted. Protective of a baby sister even though you were much younger. That talk with Deylani about how you didnt like him with Dae was priceless. And watch out if you were any man trying to hit on Dae! I missed you a lot when Dae died but I know we'll see each other again soon!

Lerimos (Guest)Thu 11-May-06 11:42 PM

#48112, "The heart of a Villager"
In response to Reply #0

I really admired Aekel for his heart, you kept challenging though the result was well, pre-determined. I liked his spirit and I am sure if I stayed at the Inn longer I would have gotten a bigger glimpse. The past list is pretty impressive, good luck with the next.

Aekel (Guest)Thu 11-May-06 10:20 PM

#48109, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Aekel Blentis the Legend of the ..."
In response to Reply #0

Guess I should say at least something. Was hoping to be, well. forgotten. I enjoyed the run I had with Aekel, it was fun. Met alot of good players, you know who you are. Even had some rp outburst to make it more fun, and you villagers...thank you. The fights were fun, I always walked into them knowing I would die one way or the other.

Heralds: Torrth, Eacer and the rest, keep up the spirit of the inn, I liked you all, never had a problem with any herald.

Empire: Heh, I was so close to going all out raiding when you first put the centurions in front of the Inn, but then I came to an arrangment with the Warmaster, keep on bashing our heads in, when you get on your feet that is.

Imms:
Arvam: What happened, the talk was nice but I did want to be a follower, what happened?

Eshval: Yes, your crazy, love it though..thanks for those nice Chalices.

Innis: Thanks for actually coming for a drink, I was shocked and hense, the totally botched attept to impress you.

For everyone else, bye bye and for the curious, who I played in the past:

Christina, Dakoth, Jelare, Cytherea, Quarena, Breallye, and after a few others, Aekel.

Saiydee (Guest)Thu 11-May-06 11:23 PM

#48111, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Aekel Blentis the Legend of the ..."
In response to Reply #12

Whoa, I'm completely shocked that you were Breallye as well. Wish I had gotten to run around with you more. Good luck with whatever you've got going on now.

Torrth (Guest)Fri 12-May-06 12:46 AM

#48113, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Aekel Blentis the Legend of the ..."
In response to Reply #12

Heh, holy crud, I actually got my name mentioned in a goodbye post!

I really liked Aekel, you seemed like a very strong presence around the Inn. Thanks for the recommendation and the help with my (Hopefully not *too* obvious) newbie cluelessness. Good luck with your next, and suchlike stuff. Get back into the fields, yeh' bloody lazy gnome!

Alyssia (Guest)Fri 12-May-06 03:40 AM

#48114, "Ahhh... sorry to see you go."
In response to Reply #12

Apologies if Alyssia was a pain. Always enjoyed your company and our duels. Not to mention your drinks. Taught me a little more about pk'ing too. I really liked the character. Little trouble maker. Well, whatever you play next, I hope you have fun.

Delakan (Guest)Fri 12-May-06 04:42 AM

#48115, "Bleh"
In response to Reply #12

You where the most unlikely friend considering svirf are suppose to be enemies of dark-elves to a extent.
Delekan liked his pint sized friend, hope you enjoyed interacting with me while I was "hiding out" from the 30 maran that want to wack me.
Rock and and keep rockin on

EshvalSat 13-May-06 02:05 AM
Member since 22nd Aug 2004
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48121, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Aekel Blentis the Legend of the ..."
In response to Reply #12

Since you brought it up...I will respond. You are welcome. I had fun, and I am not crazy, just fun-loving. Good luck.

Eshval's email
BlackMarquessa@gmail.com

Eshval's slightly off-center (unofficial) blog.
http://blackmarquessa.blogspot.com/
Carnivàle
http://cirquecarnivale.wordpress.com/

Bolen (Guest)Thu 11-May-06 09:48 PM

#48108, "Ah, now there's no one to give me drinks for poems....."
In response to Reply #0

You seemed like a good neutral herald, even when your companion caused us to spar a bit.

Good luck on whatever's next.

YsaloeryeThu 11-May-06 01:45 PM
Member since 09th Apr 2006
315 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48105, "Shortarsed Git!"
In response to Reply #0

Where am I going to get my customized brews now!?
Oh well. I detected a flagging passion a little after I Imm'd, so I assume you are on to something else.
I enjoyed our interactions, hope you did too.

Aekel (Guest)Thu 11-May-06 02:18 PM

#48106, "RE: Shortarsed Git!"
In response to Reply #9

>Where am I going to get my customized brews now!?
>Oh well. I detected a flagging passion a little after I Imm'd,
>so I assume you are on to something else.
>I enjoyed our interactions, hope you did too.
>
>

I sure did, loved your rp. And the sense of humor, didn't come across too many villagers with that. Good luck with all that imm stuff.

Kevrmorn (Guest)Thu 11-May-06 08:14 AM

#48101, "You died on my watch too much :("
In response to Reply #0

Anyways, I liked Aekel a good deal. He always struck me as a slightly shady Herald, and Kev liked that cause well he was shady too, though quieter about it.

Sorry for draggings you and that other svirf around so much getting gear. It is sort of a waste of time, but it hurt me to see you wearing midnight gear. That stuff is nice for bashing because of the weight but I can't hanker to giving up any tanking ability with a svirf.

Anyways, fun char to hang out with, I liked you with Kevmorn lots.

-Larcat

Aekel (Guest)Thu 11-May-06 01:30 PM

#48102, "RE: You died on my watch too much :("
In response to Reply #5

>Anyways, I liked Aekel a good deal. He always struck me as a
>slightly shady Herald, and Kev liked that cause well he was
>shady too, though quieter about it.
>
>Sorry for draggings you and that other svirf around so much
>getting gear. It is sort of a waste of time, but it hurt me to
>see you wearing midnight gear. That stuff is nice for bashing
>because of the weight but I can't hanker to giving up any
>tanking ability with a svirf.
>
>Anyways, fun char to hang out with, I liked you with Kevmorn
>lots.
>
>-Larcat

It was never the same without Kev around, I secretly enjoyed being dragged around, picked up some nice things to remember usually. As for the armor...Aekel was my first warrior in like, years. Finnally learned how to gear after I heroed. Thanks for the fun.

shamanmanThu 11-May-06 06:03 AM
Member since 05th Jul 2004
244 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#48100, "Man..."
In response to Reply #0

With that set you gave to me as Haraen...were I not specless and legacyless, I'da torn some #### up with 37 haste potions/spider hands

Aekel (Guest)Thu 11-May-06 01:37 PM

#48103, "RE: Man..."
In response to Reply #4

>With that set you gave to me as Haraen...were I not specless
>and legacyless, I'da torn some #### up with 37 haste
>potions/spider hands

I liked the way Haraen acted to the lightwalkers of the Inn. I got little smile out of it. And I figured, the set and potions were handed down to me by someone, so, figured I return the favor. Oh..like a year ago where you that suicidal paladin running around? If so, not too shaby coming from that to where you are. Keep it up, I like following along

shamanmanFri 12-May-06 05:56 AM
Member since 05th Jul 2004
244 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#48116, "Yep, I was Peryll back a year or so ago. nt"
In response to Reply #7

f

FarignoThu 11-May-06 03:40 AM
Member since 11th Apr 2006
53 posts
#48099, "I had a good time interacting with you."
In response to Reply #0

Except when you absolutely snapped at me when I made the comment that I didn't feel that a paladin should spend all of his time gathering gear. I was more than willing to help you with the next thing, but you were laying out a list of like 10 things. Anyway, lots of good, your dedication to the Inn was obvious and very good. Good luck with your next and all that jazz.

Aekel (Guest)Thu 11-May-06 01:40 PM

#48104, "RE: I had a good time interacting with you."
In response to Reply #3

>Except when you absolutely snapped at me when I made the
>comment that I didn't feel that a paladin should spend all of
>his time gathering gear.

I did that for two reasons. 1) Aekel was too buddy buddy with lightwalkers, needed to be a little more blunt with them like I was with evil people. 2) I felt like an idiot after, I needed your help killing a mob that uses blunt attacks, and it turns out I had that nifty armor that makes me immune to the blunt vuln, dummy me. Other then that, was always nice traveling with you, your game knowledge is about twice as much as what I know. Good luck with the Imm thing.

bryntorWed 10-May-06 10:51 AM
Member since 28th Mar 2006
7 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#48086, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Aekel Blentis the Legend of the ..."
In response to Reply #0

hey!
Your not supposed to die yet!
Bryntor still needs you! well it was fun while it lasted. You help me a lot with bryntor and i am still trying to become a herald. Please reply

Aekel (Guest)Wed 10-May-06 11:36 PM

#48098, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Aekel Blentis the Legend of the ..."
In response to Reply #1

I loved Bryntor, interesting role for an orc . Just time for me to do something else I guess. Have fun, and good luck!.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48082 Previous topic | Next topic