Subject: "(CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Korasiva Galan'srar the Determin..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48018
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 09-May-06 07:30 AM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17178 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48018, "(CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Korasiva Galan'srar the Determined Daughter of Death"

Sun May 7 14:49:00 2006

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Korasiva perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:121

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lusius (Guest)Mon 08-May-06 01:05 AM

#48038, "Damned..."
In response to Reply #0

I was hoping to have some more interesting battles with you. You had some scary ass forms for me. Also, I reported that bug with the nightgaunt, that was totally ####ed up. I couldn't post a copy of the log though because my computer won't open the damned file, so if you have a copy and post it, maybe it will help them fix that problem. I felt totally bad that you died twice to a bug like that.

Bolen (Guest)Sun 07-May-06 08:48 PM

#48029, "Dang, hate to see you go."
In response to Reply #0

But you had warned me it was coming. I enjoyed our times together and I had been hoping you'd last a bit longer, but these things are as they are. I even wrote a poem in your honor in the game

Good luck in whatever you decide next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48018 Previous topic | Next topic