Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Zerael Menzercio the Planewalker, ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47971
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 05-May-06 07:08 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17178 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47971, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Zerael Menzercio the Planewalker, Provincial Magistrate"

Fri May 5 19:07:39 2006

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Zerael perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:233

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Farewells, Zerael (Guest), 06-May-06 06:31 PM, #1
     Reply Darn, I was hoping to do better against you once I lev..., Bolen (Guest), 06-May-06 10:24 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Darn, I was hoping to do better against you once I..., Zerael (Guest), 07-May-06 02:58 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Farewells, Thmauddhot (Guest), 06-May-06 10:41 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Farewells, Zerael (Guest), 07-May-06 03:51 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Farewells, Dalteric, 07-May-06 09:07 AM, #6

Zerael (Guest)Sat 06-May-06 06:31 PM

#47995, "Farewells"
In response to Reply #0

Ye gods, what a ride. I had alot of fun with Zerael and that was his purpose. I specifically thought hey, if new conjurers ger more or less permanent aura and barrier from their devils than gathering preps with them should be very easy. The role of Zerael, though never written down, was the generic evil mage striving for power and realising that it can be aquired not through the Empire but the Spire. So Zeraels goal was to become the provost so he could enjoy it's power, basically. Everything was actually going very well according to my little plan but apparantly a little missunderstanding between Caroolth and Dalteric where Caroolth wished me promoted way earlier was not communicated correctly to Dalteric or I would likely have been promoted earlier.

But what a difficult class to play in Tribunal. I didn't expect the devils to be so unpredictable in their casting. I could have a target down at convulsing with the devil spamming hellfire and acid storm when it suddenly decides to start energy draining/famishing instead. I think if I would just have gone gathered a/b/s like all the other mages and used a demon instead I could have gotten way more kills.

I killed some and died some. At some points I managed to build up a pretty good set including the coveted sekthan mask and I definetly learned alot about getting armor with this character. Unfortunately you need two persons to aquire most of the good stuff and by the end of Zeraels life he was very much alone and oh so very bored. I had hoped to atleast experience the vindicator position before I deleted but whatever.

Oh well, on to the farewells.

Imms: Dalteric, you very frequently visible but aside from my promotion and a little error made by me you never interacted with me. Granted this was probably my fault for not seeking it and having the wrong sphere/align but still I would have liked some more spontane conversations about the law and whatnot. Maybe the history of the cabal or somesuch, whatever really.

Caroolth: From an ooc point I liked you. I could tell you were ambitious and cared for the cabal. The storm of new faces emerging is a demonstration of your ability and dedication. When I and Zhalindra ranked up you were alone fighting the hordes of the outlanders and it seem now you shall do so again less the others hurry up in their ranking.

Zhalindra: We had alot of "fun", gathering armor and bickering. Classwise we didn't match up very good at all in pk though.

Thmauddhot: Competent but not accustomed to the slow pace of the Spire. Neither was I to tell the truth and often I was thinking along the lines of "if I atleast were in empire I could have gone and pestered hyzin by now". I was pretty pissed that you and Ferrsaan were both promoted before me even though I was in the cabal way before you were.

Ferrsaan: We seldom spoke of anything aside immediate tribunal business such as getting the fetish or finding a wanted person. A pity.

Kagliostrum: You were active in the first part of Zeraels life but my god you were a newbie sometimes I would tear at my hair at the things you did. But your heart is in the right place and you have the right motivation so I think you'll do very well with your next characters.

Braddock, Kiame: Goodies. Zerael looked down on you due to your alignment and by that inability to judge a man correctly. There was much talk about the spirit of the law, such as if someone accidently fled into the spire without intention to intrude you would not place the warrant. So very diffrent views of the laws but that is expected and by myself enjoyed. Kiamae, if I was an ass I'm sorry but walking up to you and conjuring a devil and just rubbing it in your face was so much fun I couldn't resist.

Enemies,

Aeria: You were right. You outlived me. We had alot of interesting fights, bummer you caught me there by the end without my devil. Sort of relevant to have aura/barrier up at all times. I can't belive I teleported away from my freshly conjured devil there earlier. We got eachother a few times. I was pondering my PBF but I couldn't think of any other druids that I fought so I'm guessing those 4 are you.

Battleragers:
I enjoyed it.

Marans:
I really enjoyed it.

Later all;

Haravanzoth, Remaron and many many others.

Bolen (Guest)Sat 06-May-06 10:24 PM

#48000, "Darn, I was hoping to do better against you once I lev..."
In response to Reply #1

That one time you got me in the tree with Thestune alongside you (which I hated to see: 2 cabals purposefully raiding together just to kill one poor little elf *grin*) was just a plain snafu on my part. I hated that devils would track me down and with the 9 ranks you had on me, my songs only had minimal impact. I had some new ideas to try on you too.

Ah well, good luck with the rest of it.

Zerael (Guest)Sun 07-May-06 02:58 AM

#48007, "RE: Darn, I was hoping to do better against you once I..."
In response to Reply #2

Hehe. Well, healers with their healing sleep had a very special place in Zeraels heart so of course Thestune was asked along. Bards can be a pain for conjurers though, especially fiend as the servitors will not interfere in the fight against it. You had alot of good gear, unfortunately Thestune had quicker fingers there. I did get ahold of the fullminator gauntlets though. They really do rock.

Good luck with Bolen! You seemed competent.

Thmauddhot (Guest)Sat 06-May-06 10:41 PM

#48002, "RE: Farewells"
In response to Reply #1

I liked Zerael. The accent was cool. As for promotions...I was a bitch. I basically asked for my promotions after spending a few days in Seantryn. If I was promoted any slower I would have deleted out of boredom. I think you need to be more ballsy (not you in particular, but anyone playing a Trib, and ask for a chance)

I wish we could have both been in Scion at the same time and me playing anything but a healer....We coulda rocked those ranges of whelps.

ANd to this day, I never knew who had the Avello books. Im not kidding but I located them daily for the few months I was around....Nadda. Who ever had them wasnt even logging in once and a while. And ####e...I was logged in ALOT!! I was hoping to give them to you if I ever saw them around. Sheesh.

Take care man. ANother cool char.

Lightmage

Zerael (Guest)Sun 07-May-06 03:51 AM

#48009, "RE: Farewells"
In response to Reply #3

Well I advanced to Galadon pretty quickly but then it took like 100 hours (check pbf) before I got bumped to provincial.

As for the Avello volumes I have no idea either, I located them every now and then aswell but never spotted them.

Yeap, we definetly should have been in scion :) but then the problem I have had with all my scion characters is I grow bored due to being alone all the time.

You deleted with my chances to get boas/dwarf chestplate/spiderskin leggings/pitted bracers. So very irresponsible!

DaltericSun 07-May-06 09:07 AM
Member since 26th Jun 2005
82 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48011, "RE: Farewells"
In response to Reply #1

I agree wholeheartedly that conjurers are a risky class in Tribunal, demons and angels and all just have a slight view on what is appropriate. That being said, Zerael did pretty well for the most part.

In terms of interaction, you did have the whole evil strike, and my extremely hands off approach to running tribs when there is a Provost active. I do want to mention, however, that I was about to the point of jumping the Provost promotion on you (a real shame that Caroolth and I miscommunicated on you getting upped earlier). Anyway, good effort, and some conjie fun, I concur.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47971 Previous topic | Next topic