Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Takros the Warrior of the Blade, Imp..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47953
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 05-May-06 12:40 AM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17178 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47953, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Takros the Warrior of the Blade, Imperial Blade"

Fri May 5 00:38:45 2006

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Takros perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:35
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:64

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply So much for that!, Phaistus, 05-May-06 12:55 AM, #1
     Reply Heh I actually dug you man, Krundig (Guest), 05-May-06 03:46 AM, #2
     Reply I know I know, Takros (Guest), 05-May-06 01:28 PM, #5
          Reply I wasn't about to let you steal it!, Krundig (Guest), 06-May-06 02:17 AM, #7
     Reply RE: So much for that!, Valguarnera, 05-May-06 08:28 AM, #3
     Reply Yeah that's actually why., TakrosPhaistus (Guest), 06-May-06 01:55 PM, #8
     Reply RE: So much for that!, Llivpgha (Guest), 05-May-06 11:26 AM, #4
     Reply I liked how you gave me a second chance., Jonathar (Guest), 05-May-06 02:54 PM, #6

PhaistusFri 05-May-06 12:55 AM
Member since 27th Aug 2003
186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47954, "So much for that!"
In response to Reply #0

First off...

I haven't played this game in about a years time. I wanted to start playing again and I also felt I owed the game a TON for all the fun I have had over the years. So about a month ago or something I payed up for us to have advertising on TMS (I think each and every player should donate beyond PBF posts. And if I could I would give like 10x as much but even then I would still be underpaying for all the fun I have received from this game) and I started playing.

Secondly..at first I had a lot of fun with this char. I could always find fights and I used to love to battle. After awhile though..it just got to be a chore to log on. I kept waiting and hoping that people would come up through the imperial ranks and help me out at some point...but yeah..it never happened. I was a little bitter at the end, especially when I died to Goauld because I was being bash happy (I take nothing away from his victory).

This is the part where I would say my goodbye to all my allies but alas.. I have none. There were no imperials that logged on regularly during my playtimes.

Jonathar was kinda cool, even though he harassed me. I knew I could kind of trust him to do what he was supposed to do when I needed him.

Krundig was really the only confidant I had throughout my entire life and he was a friggin' scion. But whatever.

I'm sure I will play another char but that was a bad experience. I had actually planned this char to be a "re-remembering" char so that I could play another healer and run the goodies ragged but after the new changes I might hold off for a bit.

All in all it was pleasurable.

Takros
Kansun Kalaveri (goodied binder thief)
Gastaad Gaophan Kingpin of Galadon
Jhanderin Meridannon, Cardinal of the Golden Sun (guildmaster of healer guild in Voralian)
Lokain (that stupid chaotic Don Juan thief)
Gondorff (Maran dwarf warrior)
Daishan the Dark Priest, Voice of the Scarab
Phaistus the Gaze of Acumen, Whisperer of Endless Secrets (Scion Healer)
Romand (I was that maran shaman that had a dead brother that talked through my body)

Anyways there are a lot more but those are all that I remember

Krundig (Guest)Fri 05-May-06 03:46 AM

#47955, "Heh I actually dug you man"
In response to Reply #1

Too bad we couldn't hang you imperials just don't like us.
I never really tried to kill you just made you run incase you hadn't noticed.. =P
Oh well just don't roll a rager huh? Maybe even a scion?

Takros (Guest)Fri 05-May-06 01:28 PM

#47967, "I know I know"
In response to Reply #2

I know you never tried to kill me. I thought we had a pretty good mutual understanding. I never broke imperial law by having this understanding. I never helped you after it became obvious that you were a scion but I never attacked you either. Though I must admit there were a lot of times I was tempted to attack your ass when you were retrieving for payback when you did it to me.

Krundig (Guest)Sat 06-May-06 02:17 AM

#47980, "I wasn't about to let you steal it!"
In response to Reply #5

I had gone to alot of effort poking the hell out of the Maran.

ValguarneraFri 05-May-06 08:28 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47960, "RE: So much for that!"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Fri 05-May-06 08:28 AM

I'm sure I will play another char but that was a bad experience. I had actually planned this char to be a "re-remembering" char so that I could play another healer and run the goodies ragged but after the new changes I might hold off for a bit.

Feh. An experienced healer player such as yourself profits from new stuff more than other people. Go break some ground! Selfish evil healer has a number of new toys!

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

TakrosPhaistus (Guest)Sat 06-May-06 01:55 PM

#47990, "Yeah that's actually why."
In response to Reply #3

>Feh. An experienced healer player such as yourself profits
>from new stuff more than other people. Go break some ground!
>Selfish evil healer has a number of new toys!
>

See that's exactly why. My evil healers weren't really the selfish type. I was more of the evil shepperd type. My flock was entirely black sheep and I treated them accordingly. I'm not the type of healer that is good at playing solo, wears spike toed boots, a staff of striking, and a gang of shartarbies! But yeah, maybe I'll give it a chance. I've already been on the receiving end of an evil healers communes and I must say that I was deeply ensaddened.

Llivpgha (Guest)Fri 05-May-06 11:26 AM

#47963, "RE: So much for that!"
In response to Reply #1

Though your were of lesser race and a Blade, you should still hang around for the tide to turn. It always does.

Jonathar (Guest)Fri 05-May-06 02:54 PM

#47968, "I liked how you gave me a second chance."
In response to Reply #1

I was going to rob you blindon eastern, but sawall those guys chasing you so I decided I would rather join you and set them up in Voralian.

It was an interesting dynamic I haven't had in..oh about a year.

I liked you.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47953 Previous topic | Next topic