Subject: "(AUTO) [EMPIRE] Strouth Val'Necth the Spectre, Imperial..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47886
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 02-May-06 11:44 AM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17178 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47886, "(AUTO) [EMPIRE] Strouth Val'Necth the Spectre, Imperial Black Magician"

Tue May 2 11:40:45 2006

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Strouth perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:414

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

NivultTue 02-May-06 11:55 AM
Member since 04th Apr 2006
7 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47888, "RE: (AUTO) [EMPIRE] Strouth Val'Necth the Spectre, Impe..."
In response to Reply #0

It is a shame that you stopped showing up when you did, as we had a lich quest in the works for you. I thought you did a rather solid job, and could have worked your way back up to the top with a little effort, but I'm assuming you just lost your motivation at the end.

Good luck with your next.

Funstick (Guest)Tue 02-May-06 01:15 PM

#47890, "RE: (AUTO) [EMPIRE] Strouth Val'Necth the Spectre, Impe..."
In response to Reply #1

Just a point of interest.
404 hours and the boy still didnt have a lich quest, who wouldnt lose interest in a necro by then. I think that has been the complaint from a lot of spectres in the last year or so. Heh I guess they should suck it up and try mummy instead.

nepentheTue 02-May-06 07:08 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47897, "RE: (AUTO) [EMPIRE] Strouth Val'Necth the Spectre, Impe..."
In response to Reply #2

>Just a point of interest.
>404 hours and the boy still didnt have a lich quest, who
>wouldnt lose interest in a necro by then.

A lot of what I had to say to Nysveld applies here, too.

This character really had potential to be Strouthtastic, and had the start of an interesting role, but in play ended up appearing as your standard-issue Empire necromancer 90% of the time.

Generic characters aren't going to be fast-tracked for a lich quest. I don't do them personally anymore, but a really cool character might sucker me into doing it.

KhasotholasFri 05-May-06 08:04 AM
Member since 23rd Apr 2003
341 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47956, "RE: (AUTO) [EMPIRE] Strouth Val'Necth the Spectre, Impe..."
In response to Reply #2

- 404 hours and the boy still didnt have a lich quest, who wouldnt lose interest in a necro by then. I think that has been the complaint from a lot of spectres in the last year or so. Heh I guess they should suck it up and try mummy instead.

Here it is, another of our tried and true 'Too bad you deleted we had something big in store posts'. Actually, Nivult and I were in the process of working out a lich quest when Strouth stopped showing up as much. I decided to wait and see if he got back into the character, and he never really did, so we never finished creating a lich quest for him. According to my timeline, he started praying for a lichquest at around 300 hours. At around 360 hours he talked to the evil elven cleric. From that point on, he never really got back into the character, so the cleric didn't speak to him again. Which is a shame, I really liked Strouth when he was around.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47886 Previous topic | Next topic