Subject: "(DELETED) [SCION] Ahrenz the Hand" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47820
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 01-May-06 12:12 AM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17178 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47820, "(DELETED) [SCION] Ahrenz the Hand"

Sun Apr 30 04:23:32 2006

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Ahrenz perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:thief
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:107

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Ahrenz the Hand, JustBlaze, 30-Apr-06 05:14 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Ahrenz the Hand, Eshval, 30-Apr-06 04:16 PM, #6
Reply Not directly related to this character, but a message f..., nepenthe, 30-Apr-06 11:55 PM, #7
Reply RE: Not directly related to this character, but a messa..., I r the pwnzor (Guest), 01-May-06 12:05 AM, #8
     Reply RE: You spamming., Valguarnera, 01-May-06 12:09 AM, #9
     Reply RE: Not directly related to this character, but a messa..., nepenthe, 01-May-06 06:55 AM, #11
          Reply Wow! The post above rocks. nt, Nightshade, 02-May-06 12:01 AM, #12
Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Ahrenz the Hand, Bjic (Guest), 01-May-06 12:43 AM, #10
Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Ahrenz the Hand, Ahrenz (Guest), 30-Apr-06 04:27 AM, #1
     Reply Bad idea to start that forum flame, deleting is not so ..., Chernomor, 30-Apr-06 04:49 AM, #2
     Reply A shame, but I agree with you., Theerkla, 30-Apr-06 09:43 AM, #3
     Reply And then there was rejoicing..., Tizlaski (Guest), 30-Apr-06 12:20 PM, #4

JustBlazeSun 30-Apr-06 03:06 PM
Member since 14th Mar 2006
7 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#47837, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Ahrenz the Hand"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sun 30-Apr-06 05:14 PM

Edit: Some of the more pointless flaming snipped.

Well what else can I say? Thieves rock having been my first thief since changes went in. As apparent from my forum posts thieves are highly over rated in pk sitatuations. The only problems I had ever had was against people who could fly naturally or assassins when they'd manage to get a kotegaeshi or kanset off through the cheapshots or right after I knifed. I had a killer plan to take Cabdru's axe and sacrifice it in his face but i'll have to wait I guess. I was trying to remain secretive in my association with the chasm for as long as possible but Greddards logs saw to it that everyone knew. It wasn't very long after that I hunted more actively with nightwalkers and retrieved.

Eshval: To be honest you never made any sense to me. Our first meeting was rather interesting and I tried to work it as best as I could w/o being able to talk. I figured after my induction you'd lighten up a little but it seemed no matter what I did a bit of immteraction was hoping for to much.

SCION: Keep on trucking guys I'm not going to really mention any names but Mr. Assassin we tore up everyone we came accross for quite some time. Yutzoa you have potential just quit doing silly things. Cabdru - WOW YOU ARE ONE BADASS MUTHA FUNKER. You make Greddarh look like an elf thief in herlad.

Battle: What can I say? But haha I whooped on all of you and there was nothing you could. I found it funny that it came to the point where you'd all spam bash on me over the mages I travelled with, good job sticking to your beliefs. I tried to always leave all of your eq when I killed you. But unfortunately 80% of the playerbase has no concept of respect and would full loot everything in a heartbeat. IE -
Empire: Ahh my lovely empire, it was fun travelling with you guys for awhile. The night you took the scepter and called me in to defend against those 5 villagers was probally the most fun i've had during a login in a long long time. That was so badass when we turned and hit the vanquisher we were just about to kill and bam it crashed .

You're girl doesn't like me? How long has she been gay?

EshvalSun 30-Apr-06 04:16 PM
Member since 22nd Aug 2004
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47839, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Ahrenz the Hand"
In response to Reply #5

Well, I am glad you had some enjoyment for a time. Making sense is not necessarily something Eshval is always good at...she has bad days and good days. The best news for you is on our earliest meetings, I let you live. Eshavl DOES NOT enjoy folks who brag...ever. Those who approach her about their own magnificence may find a miserable experience.

Eshval's email
BlackMarquessa@gmail.com

Eshval's slightly off-center (unofficial) blog.
http://blackmarquessa.blogspot.com/
Carnivàle
http://cirquecarnivale.wordpress.com/

nepentheSun 30-Apr-06 11:55 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47849, "Not directly related to this character, but a message f..."
In response to Reply #5

Please do not waste your time or ours by logging onto the MUD with throw-away and engaging in juvenile spamming. Everyone over the age of ten has something better to do.

The only real currency in this game is respect, and you're never going to win anyone's by acting like someone that even the mentally retarded children in your age group would (rightly) look down upon.

I r the pwnzor (Guest)Mon 01-May-06 12:05 AM

#47851, "RE: Not directly related to this character, but a messa..."
In response to Reply #7

Good to see that we are tracking are ip's in these wonderful day and age.

ValguarneraMon 01-May-06 12:12 AM
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47852, "RE: You spamming."
In response to Reply #8

Of course we track IPs when some jackass is spamming people.

Enjoy the vacation.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

nepentheMon 01-May-06 06:55 AM
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47859, "RE: Not directly related to this character, but a messa..."
In response to Reply #8

>Good to see that we are tracking are ip's in these wonderful
>day and age.

Of course we are. We log an amazing amount of information, and no one has ever said that we weren't.

What I have said is that that information isn't generally available to most of the staff or accessed by those who can. If you're Graatch, for example, you don't have to worry that we're going to know who your new character is because of your IP.

I swear, I'm misquoted only slightly less than God.

But if you're breaking the rules? #### yes we'll make use of that information. That's what it's there for.

A player who can get a character as far as Ahrenz knows better than to make nuisance newbies and spam people. It's the kind of dumb #### you expect from very young children or people whose preferred CF clone is down for the day. It's juvenile, it's beneath any decent player of this game, and I have no problems publically saying: Don't do that, jackass.

NightshadeTue 02-May-06 12:01 AM
Member since 30th Apr 2005
125 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#47874, "Wow! The post above rocks. nt"
In response to Reply #11

nt

--Nightshade

Bjic (Guest)Mon 01-May-06 12:43 AM

#47854, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Ahrenz the Hand"
In response to Reply #5

Was fun battles, sad you deleted. You was very skilled and worthy opponent. Good luck with your next.

Ahrenz (Guest)Sun 30-Apr-06 04:27 AM

#47821, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Ahrenz the Hand"
In response to Reply #0

Didn't want to do this but after all the forum nonsense this character just felt tainted to me. I'll post some goodbye's and stuff whenever I'm a bit sober and not so tired.

ChernomorSun 30-Apr-06 04:49 AM
Member since 28th Feb 2006
32 posts
#47822, "Bad idea to start that forum flame, deleting is not so ..."
In response to Reply #1

nt

TheerklaSun 30-Apr-06 09:43 AM
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47824, "A shame, but I agree with you."
In response to Reply #1

I'll never understand what it is about some of the players that they feel compelled to respond to perceived or actual slights on the forums, instead of just playing the game, but so be it. Better luck next time.

Tizlaski (Guest)Sun 30-Apr-06 12:20 PM

#47829, "And then there was rejoicing..."
In response to Reply #1

Hehehe. Damn, you are quick with that black jack. You were a deadly little pain in the ass. We had some good fights Roll another and kick ass all over again.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47820 Previous topic | Next topic