Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Arkan Solaris the Sniffer for Order, B..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47804
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 28-Apr-06 01:40 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17178 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47804, "(DELETED) [None] Arkan Solaris the Sniffer for Order, Bloodoathed of the Empire"

Fri Apr 28 13:39:47 2006

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Arkan perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:warrior
Level:38
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:125

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Strange, strange surface elf..., Tyrelyn (Guest), 30-Apr-06 01:55 PM, #7
Reply It was a fun ride. . . but RL interferes as always, Arkan Solaris (Guest), 28-Apr-06 03:28 PM, #2
Reply RE: It was a fun ride. . . but RL interferes as always, Thorn in side (Guest), 28-Apr-06 03:46 PM, #3
Reply Not to muddy your goodbye, but..., Ulzammon (Guest), 28-Apr-06 04:28 PM, #4
Reply Much love, Marcus_, 28-Apr-06 07:11 PM, #5
Reply RE: It was a fun ride. . . but RL interferes as always, Velos (Guest), 29-Apr-06 09:43 PM, #6
Reply RE: It was a fun ride. . . but RL interferes as always, Grurk Muouk, 30-Apr-06 02:58 PM, #8
Reply RE: It was a fun ride. . . but RL interferes as always, Kharghurln (Guest), 02-May-06 03:37 PM, #9
Reply Nice job, Khasotholas, 05-May-06 08:05 AM, #10
     Reply Thank-you for the compliments, Arkan Solaris (Guest), 05-May-06 03:56 PM, #11
Reply Well..., Thmauddhot (Guest), 28-Apr-06 02:49 PM, #1

Tyrelyn (Guest)Sun 30-Apr-06 01:55 PM

#47833, "Strange, strange surface elf..."
In response to Reply #0

I think I only ran in to you a grand total of one time. Obviously I couldn't help but be leary of you... but then you went about killing some people. That's always +points in Tyrelyn's book.

I came to meet you and Dezmonthal to defend, and they promptly mowed you down and almost me too. The road had to be hard for you. Mad respect for that. But you weren't going to get any sympathy from the drow.

Good luck with your next, man.

Arkan Solaris (Guest)Fri 28-Apr-06 03:28 PM

#47806, "It was a fun ride. . . but RL interferes as always"
In response to Reply #0

Let me start with explaining a bit about who I am, and who I have played in the past. . . i've been cfing now on and off for about 10 years or so, I first started playing early in the 3rd age, roughly around the time of Entropy and Knights and Masters. . . it's amazing how much has changed since that day and age. The game itself is just plain different, prepping for a warrior was basicially non-existant, unless you were one of the few insanely elite, now-a-days, if your not a rager, and you're not prepping, you're meat (especially as an elf without specialization :-P) I didn't intend to go with the route I did, if someone is kind enough to purchase the PBF for me, you'd come to understand via my role. . . this was intended to be a BattleRager. . . but roleplay is roleplay, and even if you have an idea in mind, to find true satisfaction from your character, it's always best to do what he really would do. . . and so, I went to the Dark Side after a lengthy discussion with Grurk. I guess i'll hold off on going into more, just to let it known, it was only at the 38th rank that I first recieved my specialization, and it's just a shame that RL has caught up with me, forcing me to cast aside Arkan. . . in truth, I was also just drained from playing, and that later on, cost me a bit on the roleplay end. Other characters include Tristea. . . a paladin hero from the early third age, and Alcaledies, a shapeshifter for Scion which was about a year back, my last real char.

Grurk: You were amazing as an immortal. . . constantly involving yourself in even the most routine of activities. . . I couldn't ask for anything more from an IMM, the immteraction was amazing and I truely suggest anyone seeking such to make a character which can mold around interacting with you.

Empire:

Velos: Deceitful little assassin. . . I had a feeling Thmauddhot was paying you off after that nasty assassination.

Grunthor: Amazing Blade. . . knows where the preps are, def. would've been my pick for War Master.

Merten: Solid War Master, and gutsy. . . I liked you from the first day we started travelling, keep at it, I know you'll excel.

Kharghurln: Ah. . . my Emperor :-P I remember when you were first an oath, barking orders at you. . . it's amazing how things can evolve so quickly, but you're a badass. . . you know an incredible amount of the mud, and I think you're to be the next Nabburak or Palan.

-I know i'm missing a ton of people, but these are the characters that really came out to me with depth.

-As for other people, reply and I will respond. . . thanks for making this game great

Thorn in side (Guest)Fri 28-Apr-06 03:46 PM

#47809, "RE: It was a fun ride. . . but RL interferes as always"
In response to Reply #2

Well, I had really high hopes for Arkan. From the day you were flagged as Betrayer, I had my eye on you. I was excited every time you came to raid, for a chance to talk. I was sorely disappointed that you quit responding after like the second conversation, and even moreso when I got your "message". There was *so* much potential there for any number of different interactions and I'm sorry that my attempts at bringing them out annoyed you. I wish you hadn't deleted, but hope that you take care of your real life stuff and get back to us, asap. I can't wait to see your next.

Ulzammon (Guest)Fri 28-Apr-06 04:28 PM

#47810, "Not to muddy your goodbye, but..."
In response to Reply #2

Cabdru would wipe the floor with your Emperor.

Not saying this new Emperor won't be badass, but freakin Cabdru is on a whole nother level.

Marcus_Fri 28-Apr-06 07:11 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
681 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47811, "Much love"
In response to Reply #2

I didn't really read your goodbye post at all.

However, I love your attitude, your pk style and your general self. Best of luck; I tihnk I've ejaculated in dreams about an elven warriro with legacies. If I haven't don't hold it against me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bwahahahah

/Slackware cuz I'm a ####ing slacker

Velos (Guest)Sat 29-Apr-06 09:43 PM

#47817, "RE: It was a fun ride. . . but RL interferes as always"
In response to Reply #2

Yeah deceitful pretty much sums it up...I'm playing this char as best as I can. Was nothing personal and I still haven't seen money from that. Afterwards I knew you'd never trust me again which is a shame cause I really enjoyed your char OOC. Good luck man with whatever is going on.

Grurk MuoukSun 30-Apr-06 02:58 PM
Member since 15th Mar 2004
538 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47835, "RE: It was a fun ride. . . but RL interferes as always"
In response to Reply #2

This character was a perfect example of how RP breeds RP. It took
quite a bit of sacrafice to gut it out without specs for as long
as you did, so I commend you for that. All in all, a very enjoyable
character to watch and interact with. My curse is, everytime I pick
someone out for the secret stuff, they always end up deleting! So one
point off for that. Otherwise, a well played character.

We'll be here waiting when you are ready for another!

G.

Kharghurln (Guest)Tue 02-May-06 03:37 PM

#47894, "RE: It was a fun ride. . . but RL interferes as always"
In response to Reply #2

>Kharghurln: Ah. . . my Emperor :-P I remember when you were
>first an oath, barking orders at you. . . it's amazing how
>things can evolve so quickly, but you're a badass. . . you
>know an incredible amount of the mud, and I think you're to be
>the next Nabburak or Palan.

Thanks! The player was rooting for you, Khar was ambivalent towards you, though I won't go into details as to why. I respect the fact that you RP'd yourself where the character vice the player wanted to go, and took the harder path.

As for becoming a badass, let's just say that I think I have too little caution/skill to be on the level of Nabburak or Cabdru, and too little desire to get where Palan was. But I'm having a lot of fun with the RP, and I appreciate you being a part of it.

KhasotholasFri 05-May-06 08:05 AM
Member since 23rd Apr 2003
341 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47957, "Nice job"
In response to Reply #2

I'm pretty late in replying, but let me say, excellent job all around. I watched you a good bit after your oathing, and was very skeptical about what you intended to do. Eventually you won me over with your persistence, and I really started to root for you. Good job.

Arkan Solaris (Guest)Fri 05-May-06 03:56 PM

#47969, "Thank-you for the compliments"
In response to Reply #10

In all honesty, I really didn't know which direction I was going in from the start, took me a bit to rationilize how my character would take doing what he did, and how he would hold to it. . . It was tough at times, getting aggrivated and just wanting to throw in the towel, but I kept on trudging, and in the end, i'm glad I did, to get the feedback I have is pretty much everything a player should aspire for, that and ofcourse, enjoying there stay here. As for me playing, i've already started on a little project which will likely end up sucking me right back in, forcing me to prolong what I really do need to care of now :-P O'well. . . this game is just too much fun sometimes. . . and as a tip for others, when your just lounging about for a few weeks, idly solo-ranking, or even just ordinary ranking through the newbie levels, it's the best time to start developing your character, how he thinks/reacts, who he is, what he wants. . . etc, etc. . . it's these simple questions which truely define a character from a player. . . those are just my two cents, takem for what they're worth.

And thanks again IMMS for giving us a wonderful place to immerse our imagination with.

Thmauddhot (Guest)Fri 28-Apr-06 02:49 PM

#47805, "Well..."
In response to Reply #0

Thought you did a good job. I thought your roleplay was great. You seemed totally devoted to the 'cause'. You were playing a really tough combo, with everyone gunning for you with the cabal/alignment choices.

My first recollection of you was logging on one day and having some young Trib complain to me that you and another Imperial had tooled them. We were under the assumption we had a alliance at that point. I get bored easily sitting on my ass in town, so I figured I would find you and give you a hard time...You werent taking any of it. I liked ya from that moment.

Once the mouthing off took off, with Grurk backing you...I figured I had to start making life miserable for you a bit. Three assassins, and a few orcs, got some nice incentives to make life miserable for you. I even had to bribe some Shadows not to interfere with my assasins stalking of you. Was costing me alot for the four or five confirmed kills I contracted.

Once I deleted, I was rooting for you to make it into hero range and maybe become Warmaster.

Well done!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47804 Previous topic | Next topic