Subject: "Thmauddhot needs a rest" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47634
Show all folders

Lightmaged (Guest)Fri 21-Apr-06 11:22 AM

#47634, "Thmauddhot needs a rest"

I had some fun at times, but mostly was bored. Weather is too nice, and need to fight my addiction to CF again and try to do otherthings in my free time. Love this game though.

I did not overly like Tribunal. This was my first real Trib. I tried a shifter years back but didnt stick it out with the forms I got. My respect to anyone that can last as a Trib. 99% downtime.

Havent really done the evil healer thing before. It was kinda cool. My roleplay would wavor a bit though when I got bored, and I still found myself a gear gathering whore. But in my defense, there wasnt alot to do most of the time. I really like the way religions are handled. One thing that frustrated me was empowerment. I was rank 40, and was unable to pray for my end heal spells. So I prayed non stop for a good week, without ranking....then I decide to hell with this, I will just be a hero without my end prayers. I gain a few ranks and am informed that I can use those prayers now. I was waiting for some event or sign from my god. Felt kinda foolish, but what the heck. Overall, healers are good for cabals, but not alot of fun if you like PKing.

IMMs: Dalteric, you are great. Patient, and run a smooth cabal. Thanks for everything. Justiciars could become WAY overpowered if someone was abusing or playing a murderous bastard. I think they are even deadlier than Vindicators after seeing their powers. A corrupt one...sheesh, would be death.
Grurk: Another one I respect. Thanks for livening things up a bit. You are awesome and gave me a bit of excitment. THanks for doing that.
Khasotholas: Since your Raven I have always liked you and your religions. Hard core evil. Wish I could have seen you more, or done a better job for you. You are Grurk are awesome.

Tribunal:
Caroolth, you make a good provost. I still want to rip out your tongue, cause mino speach sucks!! Hehe, good job man.
Ferrsaan: What can I say, you are the only reason I didnt delete weeks ago. Love our travels, fights, all that. Deathful little bastard.
ZHlindra: Said what I did in your goodbyes. I missed the bitch.
Zerael: Another cool Trib. You are cut out for better things and if you were playing something like Scion, you would be a force in Thera. So damn limited being in Trib. Enjoyed our travels. I liked the accent.
The younger Tribs, so many of you. Ill reply to your posts if you post, but overall I think you did good.

Outlanders:
Didnt really get to interact much with any of you. Must be our playtimes, I would sometimes see huge groups of you...or non at all,but that was usually if I logged on late in the day during times I dont usually play. Cant really knock any of you because if it wasnt for you I would have slit my wrists in boredom. Its hard playing a role where you want Outlanders elliminated yet secretly inside you want them to breed like rabbits so you can have excitement. Nreisshe, Aeria, Wakazula, FIelstithien,Erisen, ZHerkalt stick out as impressively done.

Maran: No real interactions with your lot. Seemed to leave me alone in town. Saroiya seems like a well done pally. Kavan, enjoyed the few little fights we had...though we both knew they werent really going anywhere.

Scion: Cabdru, awesome, wish I was playing something in Scion at the moment. Greddarh, see Cabdru.

Village: Friarr, Terekin, Kragathian, Lerimos, Gorrsol(sp.) tough as hell. Another group I liked to see about because you just do your work regardless of the law, and brought little bits of excitement to the dullery.

EMpire: I have a feeling another few weeks and things will change. Arkan: Cool little evil elf. You cant expect a pompous arrogant drow to treat you with respect when we first meet. I was glad Grurk used that opportunity to be a bassass. Though when the 'war' was declared, there really was nothing the Blade sect could do but die. I paid off orcs, flyto murder bitches, assassins, you name it, to kill Blades that were out of range. The one or two in range were on the run. I think it would have been cool if there was a devine presence in the Empire during all this.
Merten: Nice char, stick it out despite all that has happened. Things are on the up soon.
Gruntor: THis is one that I see potential in. Figured you for Warmaster/Emperor after seeing you fight.
Kharghlun: Sorry for spelling. Didnt get to see you much, but I had hoped to help advance you through the ranks and help make you strong.
Dezmonthal: Nasty little bastard. I was contemplating joining EMpire with some grandeous plan to be High Priest if I did. You were fun to have around. Wish we could have done more, but things always cropped up.

Hope everyone has fun this summer. Remember to get out a bit, too nice to be playing 6 hours a day.

Oh: Nepenthe, was this one better? Still like ya. Bye

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Hey whoever got my PBF...., Lightmaged (Guest), 24-Apr-06 08:53 PM, #30
Reply No problem. Though you might want to check it out. n/t, Ferrsaan (Guest), 24-Apr-06 10:23 PM, #31
     Reply Furthermore, Ferrsaan (Guest), 25-Apr-06 02:57 AM, #32
Reply Good character, Tyrelyn (Guest), 24-Apr-06 05:18 PM, #29
Reply RE: Thmauddhot needs a rest, Zerael (Guest), 24-Apr-06 11:36 AM, #28
Reply RE: Thmauddhot needs a rest, Khasotholas, 22-Apr-06 06:39 AM, #27
Reply Thmauddhot didn't need to rest, but I understand, Ferrsaan (Guest), 21-Apr-06 10:34 PM, #25
Reply RE: Thmauddhot didn't need to rest, but I understand, Lightmaged (Guest), 22-Apr-06 12:15 AM, #26
Reply Aww, damn..., Caroolth (Guest), 21-Apr-06 05:55 PM, #19
Reply My favourite Trib, Friarr (Guest), 21-Apr-06 04:19 PM, #17
Reply I am not going to step in, in every deletation but..., MhardatDharrBer (Guest), 21-Apr-06 03:05 PM, #14
Reply RE: I am not going to step in, in every deletation but...., Thmauddhot (Guest), 21-Apr-06 03:14 PM, #15
Reply RE: Thmauddhot needs a rest, Aiekooso, 21-Apr-06 01:50 PM, #11
Reply WHo ME?, Lightmaged (Guest), 21-Apr-06 02:20 PM, #12
     Reply RE: WHo ME?, Aiekooso, 21-Apr-06 05:31 PM, #18
          Reply Blah, Lightmaged (Guest), 21-Apr-06 06:03 PM, #20
               Reply I was Krolthan., Aiekooso, 21-Apr-06 09:47 PM, #22
                    Reply I gotta use the 'was out of it, defense. ', Thmuaddhot (Guest), 21-Apr-06 09:56 PM, #23
                         Reply ####e...wanted to add..., Thmauddhot (Guest), 21-Apr-06 09:58 PM, #24
Reply RE: Thmauddhot needs a rest, Aarn, 21-Apr-06 12:48 PM, #9
Reply I liked the evil rp, good work and good luck nt, Arkaon (Guest), 21-Apr-06 12:42 PM, #8
Reply Good!, Bolen (Guest), 21-Apr-06 12:41 PM, #7
Reply RE: Thmauddhot needs a rest, Grurk Muouk, 21-Apr-06 12:40 PM, #6
Reply Question for you., Lightmaged (Guest), 21-Apr-06 02:23 PM, #13
     Reply RE: Question for you., Grurk Muouk, 21-Apr-06 06:40 PM, #21
Reply RE: Thmauddhot needs a rest, Dalteric, 21-Apr-06 12:25 PM, #5
Reply RE: Thmauddhot needs a rest, nepenthe, 21-Apr-06 12:14 PM, #4
Reply Oh sure Nepenthe!, Artisle (Guest), 21-Apr-06 01:01 PM, #10
     Reply RE: Oh sure Nepenthe!, Thmauddhot (Guest), 21-Apr-06 03:17 PM, #16
Reply Thmauddhot, Lerimos (Guest), 21-Apr-06 12:10 PM, #3
Reply Curious about strange coincidences, Harkleet (Guest), 21-Apr-06 11:28 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Curious about strange coincidences, Thmauddhot (Guest), 21-Apr-06 11:33 AM, #2

Lightmaged (Guest)Mon 24-Apr-06 08:53 PM

#47745, "Hey whoever got my PBF...."
In response to Reply #0

Thanks alot. If you give me a name Ill repay the gesture in the future. Thanks again.

Ferrsaan (Guest)Mon 24-Apr-06 10:23 PM

#47746, "No problem. Though you might want to check it out. n/t"
In response to Reply #30

n/t

Ferrsaan (Guest)Tue 25-Apr-06 02:57 AM

#47752, "Furthermore"
In response to Reply #31

I just got around to reading your role. Badass. It was one of the better ones I've seen.

Tyrelyn (Guest)Mon 24-Apr-06 05:18 PM

#47741, "Good character"
In response to Reply #0

I only ran in to you on a handful of occasions and never asked for much.

I must say I suspected it was you. I always seem to run in to your characters no matter what. No complaints from me!

Good luck.

Zerael (Guest)Mon 24-Apr-06 11:36 AM

#47738, "RE: Thmauddhot needs a rest"
In response to Reply #0

Hey!

I was like "cool, a healer, now we can explore hell!".
And you were like "oh, I think I'll delete"

Bummer.

But I agree with you, the Spire can be dull, but that's likely why Shokai invented Marans. You seemed very competent whenever we rocked the boat and you knew where to get the armor.

As far as Zeraels oppinion on Thmauddhot it was along the lines of I need healing sleep and he can provide it if I occasionally appear helpful.

Atleast you got promoted. Hrrrrm. Guess we know who the better magistrate is now.

KhasotholasSat 22-Apr-06 06:39 AM
Member since 23rd Apr 2003
341 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47693, "RE: Thmauddhot needs a rest"
In response to Reply #0

Great start to a character! I think I could see you getting bored with a lack of things to do. The last few times I watched you, especially yesterday morning, you sort of sat there listlessly in your guild.

You were an excellent priest of my religion, and I'd really hoped to see you stick around a good long time. Hope you come back again soon with characters just as noteworthy.

Khas

Ferrsaan (Guest)Fri 21-Apr-06 10:34 PM

#47687, "Thmauddhot didn't need to rest, but I understand"
In response to Reply #0

I completely understand wanting to soak up the season. I'm more for going out and doing some sort of event, such as tennis, biking, running, ocean swimming etc. rather than just going outdoors to hang out. Indoors with the air conditioning is where the hang out zone is. Enjoy the good weather while you can.

As for Thmauddhot, I think you did a great job as a priest. I kept trying to rationalize our relationship. Eventually, I just figured you helped me because I helped you. And also that you didn't necessarily "like" me so much as it was we worked well together and got into several fights together with a good amount of success. So I didn't see a whole lot of the evil mentality towards me. Though I certainly overheard a bit of your evilness towards others. I enjoyed how you stirred up a lot of trash with the Empire, but I'll reserve further thoughts on that for another time.

I remember talking to Dalteric just before you logged on and being offered Justiciar or Vindicator. I mentioned that there shouldn't be a Vindicator without a Justiciar, and gave a few points as to why. I was just seconds away from stating that I wanted to be Justiciar and you log on, and I see you were already one. I was just like, ah ####. I guess I'll take Vindicator then. Now I'm kinda mad that you deleted!

I definitely enjoyed Thmauddhot. I have enjoyed previous characters of yours, and furthermore, your forum personna. Hope you're able to fight off the addiction and play CF more moderately, but I know that can be difficult at times.

To conclude, thanks for helping with the the she-beast so many times. We definitely got lucky that last time.

Lightmaged (Guest)Sat 22-Apr-06 12:15 AM

#47691, "RE: Thmauddhot didn't need to rest, but I understand"
In response to Reply #25

Hell, you were the only real 'friend' I had during alot of down time. Even when I play the evilest SOB, im still basically loyal to those that treat me good. Thanks for all the gear gathering. I have a lot of fun, mixing #### up with people and out hunting, but the logging in and twiddling my thumbs for 2-3 hours was kinda grating on me. Wasnt even like there was any gear to gather or places to explore either....Wish we could have done that Hell trip.

Ferrsaan was awesome.

Caroolth (Guest)Fri 21-Apr-06 05:55 PM

#47673, "Aww, damn..."
In response to Reply #0

Nuts...it was nice having a Justiciar for a brief while...

Always enjoyed having you around, and liked how you were always in the thick of things when you were needed. You're going to be missed, especially when I have to run from the pit to the cabal again

Friarr (Guest)Fri 21-Apr-06 04:19 PM

#47669, "My favourite Trib"
In response to Reply #0

Like Lerimos put it, it seemed like you had a lot of depth, I really enjoyed our conversations and I hope I made life less boring for you a few times. Take care and enjoy summer, I'll do the same.

MhardatDharrBer (Guest)Fri 21-Apr-06 03:05 PM

#47662, "I am not going to step in, in every deletation but..."
In response to Reply #0

Very well done.

But still a human in a drow set. Be MORE evil (At least you were very intelegent for a drow )

To be serios, very well done, and I am glad that I did met you.

Good luck on your next.

Thmauddhot (Guest)Fri 21-Apr-06 03:14 PM

#47664, "RE: I am not going to step in, in every deletation but...."
In response to Reply #14

I follow you. I was sorta nice evil. I did alot of behind the scenes evilry. Im pretty easy going when I play CF though.

Have you ever read the book series War of the Drow, i think thats the one. Extinction, Redemption, Resurrection, ect.? Basically Lloth is being reborn, and its probably the best damn series Ive ever read regarding drow and all that. I would love to pull off playing a priest like one of the High Priestess' in that book. But its not like a CF healer or shaman is that intimidating. WHere you look at a Warmaster and force him to his knees with the crack of your whip. I think I was pretty nice to Dharrh, only cause I have a soft spot for solo evils that have everyone gunning for them. When I met you, it was just after Dalteric had cracked the whip over Furoll ####ing up in Galadon. I didnt want to get in #### for doing something wrong regarding your flag, and figured id ask someone first.

Turns out Dalteric even knew I removed your damn flag!! That was when I was trying to 'do the right thing'...there is no way anyone is gonna pull a fast one on him.

I only interacted with Mhardat with my shifter Harkan. I was determined to eat you, but I dont think I ever did.

Cya

AiekoosoFri 21-Apr-06 01:50 PM
Member since 18th Dec 2003
305 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47652, "RE: Thmauddhot needs a rest"
In response to Reply #0

Dude, you were a horrible healer.

Please don't put me through that again.

Lightmaged (Guest)Fri 21-Apr-06 02:20 PM

#47654, "WHo ME?"
In response to Reply #11

Heheh...not sure who you played but I didnt think I was horrible. My warped outlook, I thought I did pretty good for a priestly healer.

Fill me in, what did was I doing that was not up to par?

AiekoosoFri 21-Apr-06 05:31 PM
305 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47672, "RE: WHo ME?"
In response to Reply #12

I have to make a choice on something and then I will. I know that is vague, but sorry.

Lightmaged (Guest)Fri 21-Apr-06 06:03 PM

#47674, "Blah"
In response to Reply #18

Now Im curious! Trying to think back to the small group of people Ive traveled with....who did I not heal good....hmmm...who did I let die....im stuck man!!

I always thought ####ty healers were the ones that spammed lash and kick while their groupmates died.

Fill me in when you can, cause you got me wondering. Although I am pretty sure I wont play a healer ever again.

AiekoosoFri 21-Apr-06 09:46 PM
305 posts
#47684, "I was Krolthan."
In response to Reply #20
Edited on Fri 21-Apr-06 09:47 PM

You didn't let me die, but you made that battle with a certain mob much harder than it needed to be. When that incident occurred, I was like damn this guy is new with healers.

Good luck man.

Thmuaddhot (Guest)Fri 21-Apr-06 09:56 PM

#47685, "I gotta use the 'was out of it, defense. '"
In response to Reply #22

Think I had just died to the Outlander gang and was forcing myself to stay on a bit longer to grab a few things. I gonna defend my sorry ass healing abilities, cause in my eyes I did good...heheh

CYa

Thmauddhot (Guest)Fri 21-Apr-06 09:58 PM

#47686, "####e...wanted to add..."
In response to Reply #23

I traveled with you for like 10 minutes!!! You had me thinking from your original post that I did some major ####ups with you and you regreted every moment....I was puzzled...but man...10 minutes!!!

GO FLAMES GO>

AarnFri 21-Apr-06 12:48 PM
Member since 04th Feb 2005
566 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47645, "RE: Thmauddhot needs a rest"
In response to Reply #0

Hey, I was impressed! I didn't get to watch you a ton, but I did see you a handful of times. I liked the sorta undercover Imperial element you brought to the Spire. You were also way on the ball when it came to preaching the word of The Khaso, which is always cool to see from a priest.

Anyway, good job, enjoy the sun, see you in September.

Aarn?

Arkaon (Guest)Fri 21-Apr-06 12:42 PM

#47644, "I liked the evil rp, good work and good luck nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Bolen (Guest)Fri 21-Apr-06 12:41 PM

#47643, "Good!"
In response to Reply #0

Now maybe I can actually get the damned fetish back! There's not much more frustrating than trying to whack the Captain and have some hero healer keeping it healthy as fast as you can damage it.

I realize it's a fairly common part of the way a lot of folks play cabals, but it is annoying to have you call in Imperials, protect them and then allow them to full loot a single, poor little elf And these were blades you called in as well; so much for your 'war'. Or maybe that started later, not sure.

You did seem to be on an awful lot, made it a pain in the ass from my perspective. But then I've always hated facing drow healers, they seem damned hard to actually kill.

But good character, play again when the rains come!

Grurk MuoukFri 21-Apr-06 12:40 PM
Member since 15th Mar 2004
538 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47642, "RE: Thmauddhot needs a rest"
In response to Reply #0

Thmauddhot was a perfect example of, good RP breeds good RP. One of
the best Khaso priests I've seen in a long while. Well done indeed.

Heh, one thing I did get a chuckle out of was- you were paying people
to kill blades, who pretty much were already killing blades anyways.
So at the end of the day, you were out gold, and they were doing what
they were going to do all along. Despite my humor over the situation,
it was still a very cool turn of events- and it helped me vet out
which blades were in it for the long haul, and which ones sucketh.

Good luck with your next!

G.

Lightmaged (Guest)Fri 21-Apr-06 02:23 PM

#47655, "Question for you."
In response to Reply #6

You were the Trib man, so how did you like that? At times I was logged in, reading emails, checking for yells in town, doing who pks, looking at my equipment....yawning....it was bloody work to stay awake. I found that you gotta do some patrol time at least to get anywhere....Was it kinda dull for you as well?

Grurk MuoukFri 21-Apr-06 06:40 PM
Member since 15th Mar 2004
538 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47679, "RE: Question for you."
In response to Reply #13

Played a Trib, is a lot like being an Imm sometimes. You sit there
watching until something happens you get involved in. Sometimes you
can make things happen, but mostly, you are watching. I don't mind
it, I find things to do when it's boring... surf the web, watch PBS
Frontline, stuff like that- then when something happens I move on it.

Just checking my list...I've played 7 Tribunal/Arbiter heros, besides
Grurk.. so I must like it. Heh.

G.

DaltericFri 21-Apr-06 12:25 PM
Member since 26th Jun 2005
82 posts
#47640, "RE: Thmauddhot needs a rest"
In response to Reply #0

Well damn. I have to admit, I had begun to get boostful over the way Tribs are becoming a real force--and you were a part of that. I thought Thmauddhot was a good tribunal/justiciar and would have made a good Provost if ever needed. But, I do understand how boredom works, still damn you.

Good job!

nepentheFri 21-Apr-06 12:14 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47638, "RE: Thmauddhot needs a rest"
In response to Reply #0

>Oh: Nepenthe, was this one better? Still like ya. Bye

Yep! Nice job.

Artisle (Guest)Fri 21-Apr-06 01:01 PM

#47647, "Oh sure Nepenthe!"
In response to Reply #4

You didn't like Crugald, but said nothing about Artisle!!! Come on, give me some love too!

On a side note. Artisle valued Thmaauddhot, and was hurt to not see a little something in his death note! Lousy bastid! Just kidding, but I would like to say I really appreciated you being around.

Aaron

Thmauddhot (Guest)Fri 21-Apr-06 03:17 PM

#47666, "RE: Oh sure Nepenthe!"
In response to Reply #10

OOOH yah. Now if you had stuck it out, You, me, Ferrsaan, could all sit around being bored together!!!

Once I got promoted and heroed, I think we woulda been pure death combo for most.

I liked Artisle....even when I was playing Remoldezaire. Better though alongside you, especially after seeing you rock 3 paladins, and a few Outlanders, all at the same time!!,(with your little drow bitch at your side.) Hah

Lerimos (Guest)Fri 21-Apr-06 12:10 PM

#47637, "Thmauddhot"
In response to Reply #0

Very impressive healer, I felt like this character had alot of depth even though I didnt scratch deeply into it. I like characters that branch out and bring dynamics to the game other than just their cabal. Glad we foolish barbarians could provide some amusement. Enjoy the summer fun see ya in the fields.

Harkleet (Guest)Fri 21-Apr-06 11:28 AM

#47635, "Curious about strange coincidences"
In response to Reply #0

There was at least 3 or 4 occasions where I was going to go into town to attack someone while Thmauddhot was on duty, and you conveniently left.

Were you intentionally going off duty so people weren't safe in town or was I just the beneficiary of fortuitous timing?

Thmauddhot (Guest)Fri 21-Apr-06 11:33 AM

#47636, "RE: Curious about strange coincidences"
In response to Reply #1

Pure timing. I was not corrupt in the least. I made a few mistakes which I tried to rectify, but I always tried to do proper investigations and never turned a blind eye to anything.

In hindsight would have been fun if I did...but Dalteric is like somekind of Pitbull of Order. You aint gonna sneak much by that guy. ANd when he figures something out, he goes for the Throat

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47634 Previous topic | Next topic