Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Saiydee the Weaver of the Elements" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47607
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 20-Apr-06 08:24 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17178 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47607, "(DELETED) [None] Saiydee the Weaver of the Elements"

Thu Apr 20 20:20:11 2006

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Saiydee perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:239

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply A few goodbyes., Saiydee (Guest), 21-Apr-06 09:09 AM, #2
Reply My little invoker - damn you for deleting..., Sharten (Guest), 21-Apr-06 10:23 AM, #3
Reply RE: My little invoker - damn you for deleting..., Saiydee (Guest), 22-Apr-06 09:07 AM, #6
Reply What? No mention of me?, Silvellien (Guest), 21-Apr-06 10:32 AM, #4
Reply RE: What? No mention of me?, Saiydee (Guest), 21-Apr-06 10:39 AM, #5
Reply RE: A few goodbyes., Aekel (Guest), 22-Apr-06 09:24 AM, #7
Reply RE: A few goodbyes., Saiydee (Guest), 22-Apr-06 11:02 AM, #8
Reply Awww!, Kegoni (Guest), 24-Apr-06 05:27 PM, #9
     Reply RE: Awww!, Saiydee (Guest), 24-Apr-06 06:26 PM, #10
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Saiydee the Weaver of the Elements, Grinok (Guest), 20-Apr-06 08:40 PM, #1

Saiydee (Guest)Fri 21-Apr-06 09:09 AM

#47626, "A few goodbyes."
In response to Reply #0

Thanks to everyone that kept Saiydee around as long as she was. My times had really been decreasing lately and finals are coming up, so I thought it was best to just let her go.

Adalanthal--Had a lot of fun running around with you, and you sure thought me a lot. Thanks for keeping my focused on learning all my paths though.

Harpouzel--Hehe, thanks for helping me regear, and showing me some new stuff. Oh, thanks for letting me practice spells on you. That was a big help.

Sharten--Had a lot of fun interacting with you at the beginning, but then our times didn't match at all. Good to know I could always come relax at the Inn and get charmed by you.

Kegoni--Sorry, but you know you didn't have a chance with me once I got married to Adalanthal. You certainly gave me some good laughs though.

Gibbly, Farigno--Thanks for all the exploring we did together.

Grinok--It was insane how much my group ranked that day when we saw you at Arial City. Thanks for helping so much. We were all so lucky to have met you.

Well, guess that's it for now. Can't think of anyone else. Sorry if I forgot you.

Eerolyin, Kelayna, Reisia, and a bunch of others

Sharten (Guest)Fri 21-Apr-06 10:23 AM

#47630, "My little invoker - damn you for deleting..."
In response to Reply #2

You were always great to chat with - and if I found you on it didn't take long for us both to gravitate to the inn for a little shmoozing.

It's too bad I you didn't stay around longer - I would have loved to drag you into some areas where a warrior can't hack it alone (or at least *I* can't hack it alone - though that seems like most places to me... damn I suck).

Sorry I got you killed so ofte - I seemed to be awful luck for you.

Good luck with your next - and good luck with finals!

Saiydee (Guest)Sat 22-Apr-06 09:07 AM

#47702, "RE: My little invoker - damn you for deleting..."
In response to Reply #3

Wasn't your fault I got killed so often around you, and I would have liked to be dragged along with you to where ever. Always learn something new that way. Good luck with Sharten and everything you do.

Silvellien (Guest)Fri 21-Apr-06 10:32 AM

#47632, "What? No mention of me?"
In response to Reply #2

Pshht. Okay, I was trying to do something different with Silvellien and our relationship. But I feel I just didn't really pull it off - got burned out with Silvellien relatively early, and basically stuck it out till con-death just for a little pk experience and to try out a few strategies with my legacies.

I enjoyed playing with you, and even though I think its silly to rank an invoker to 42 with only one shield available, to each his own I suppose.

I do think you were pretty suicidal, though. You gotta learn when to run and when not to, thats all. An Invoker with one shield getting pincered should word really. really. early. =P

I played Bliggy and Dinian before Silvellien - I definitely recognized something when I saw you refusing better equipment and giving it to lower-ranked people.

Ah well, good luck with your finals and join us back in the fields soon.

Ta.

Saiydee (Guest)Fri 21-Apr-06 10:39 AM

#47633, "RE: What? No mention of me?"
In response to Reply #4

Sorry, forgot about you. I only had one shield ready by then because of that group I got into at arial city. I got like 20 ranks in a day. Guess I should have known to stop, but I just can't help but rank when I get in a good group. Always enjoy my interactions with you, and I'm sure I'll see you in fields again before too long.

Aekel (Guest)Sat 22-Apr-06 09:24 AM

#47704, "RE: A few goodbyes."
In response to Reply #2

Awww, going to miss you. You were always a very nice distraction from the usually herald thing. Not to mention, a great person to have around when I wanted to explore. Enjoyed Saiydee alot, and from interacting with your past charactors one way or the other, I will not be surprised your next will be just as great. Have fun lass.

P.S. Good luck with School, just to think...how many great characters got axed because of a thing called Finals...

Saiydee (Guest)Sat 22-Apr-06 11:02 AM

#47709, "RE: A few goodbyes."
In response to Reply #7

Can't believe I forgot you! I'm sorry. I'll have to roll up another character after finals. Had fun with you, though I wish we could have run around together more. Good luck and hope to see you in the fields again.

Kegoni (Guest)Mon 24-Apr-06 05:27 PM

#47742, "Awww!"
In response to Reply #2

I don't know why you liked me, most people usually hate Kegoni. I try to play to make people laugh with my weird sense of humor. Sorry that I am not around much but Dental School is kicking my ass...I will miss you and have to take you on a picnic with a different incarnation!

-Keg

Saiydee (Guest)Mon 24-Apr-06 06:26 PM

#47743, "RE: Awww!"
In response to Reply #9

Yes you will! I never got my picnic that you promised me. Good luck with school. I'll be starting something new once I'm done in a couple weeks. Good luck with everything.

Grinok (Guest)Thu 20-Apr-06 08:40 PM

#47608, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Saiydee the Weaver of the Elements"
In response to Reply #0

Well, I had fun interacting with you. You, and that group you were in when I got you like 8 ranks in two hours were just in the right place at the right time, I guess. I'd just gotten my 2 thunderbolts and was going up to arial to test em out and found your group there and started having too much fun busting out Devas and OBlits to leave. I think I died before you got into hero, but it was still fun. I've interacted with you quite a bit with my current character too. Was fun, and good luck with the next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47607 Previous topic | Next topic