Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Tajibin Yatatap the Mistress of Offens..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47579
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 19-Apr-06 07:04 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17178 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47579, "(DELETED) [None] Tajibin Yatatap the Mistress of Offense"

Wed Apr 19 19:02:13 2006

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Tajibin perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:31
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:70

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Tajibin (Guest)Wed 19-Apr-06 08:04 PM

#47582, "Was fun while it lasted, thanks to everyone I interacte..."
In response to Reply #0

Was my comeback villager to Nemaalu, actually got in this time and it rocked(first time in battle).. I think I did well pk wise. I knew I could of got my hut back, I didn't delete cause I was a bitch or anything.. It's just the fact that it would of been attached to my name forever if I woulda kept going.. and I wasn'nt down with being some ####bag villager. I realized that it takes a few Villagers to really get the hang of it and know the rules well, and I think I have it now.

I wore some prayer beads and turned myself in to Ferrsan, thats why I got booted. Prayer beads weren't magical and the power didn't come from the gods.. so I figured it was alright, obvious ####up on my part though. Turning myself in as well. Lerimos said it was in the rules, I guess I read them too fast. But at least I learned from my mistakes and will always know for next time.

Tajibin was really a fire giant that got turned into a svirf... I pictured her as some bitter cracked out little #### that was in denial about it cause she would'nt accept the help of magic/divine to be herself again. I liked the RP aspect of it, I'm sure my speech got on peoples nerves though, so sorry. Hopefully I can find someway to get the PBF up, I think my pks/deaths will be decent for my hours.

Anyways, Another character down and I'm continuing to progress as a player, I'm happy I had NbM irl to teach me and set my cf morals.. seems like the honor I show people gets reflected back even from Imperials and I respect you guys. Any criticism, advice, props or whatever is welcome.. always looking to up my game. Any Imm's that watched me as well.

Goodbyes

Nahtewmany peopletasaybyetew =P

Eshval - Once again I delete before I can actually pull some stuff off, I'll try and give you a break from me now lol.. I bet I'm getting old haha, good luck with everything till we meet again.

Tredav - You were my favorite Villager.. I just counted our sparring hours of boredom and they total 16 lmao.. thanks for the weapon learning. You seem like a solid villager and hope you keep rocking.

Kharthak - Same as Tredav, I got to kick it with you even from low ranks.. was fun and I liked you alot.. keep rocking out.

Ahrenz - Your one hell of an enemy, I'm quite happy I don't have to fight you anymore, you were a good respectable character though. I'm sure I'll be interacting with you soon.

Mazar/Gomna - Good cool ass Imperials, enjoyed you both as enemies, and enjoyed your RP.. you both stole a spider axe from me apiece =( and Mazar how much hp did you have left that fight? When I threw the oblit and you fled?

Kragathian - You've been rocking forever, hopefully I can get as tough as you sometime soon.. thanks for everything.

Lerimos - Seems like you didn't like me from the start, but thats understandable.. I hope you get Commander regardless.. Liked your leadership.

I guess I wasn't really around too long to make too many friends/enemies, and the the rest of goodbyes would be negative so I'll end it here, if I forgot anyone.. I'll reply happily. Good luck and see you all in the fields again sometime soon.

Lerimos (Guest)Wed 19-Apr-06 09:31 PM

#47584, "NOOOOOOOOOOO!"
In response to Reply #1

Oh man, you are totally wrong, I liked Tajibin alot that was a very very refreshing concept and I really liked you. I honestly hated doing it but, I said id do it if anyone violated it so it happened. Iwas really hoping you would stick with it and get another shot in battle (im 95% sure you would have if you stuck it out for a week) Regardless I have liked both of your characters and I think you have a great future in cf. Good luck with the next and read your missives :/

EshvalThu 20-Apr-06 12:06 AM
Member since 22nd Aug 2004
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47588, "You don't suck too badly..."
In response to Reply #1

Come back when you have the time and can expend the effort.

Eshval's email
BlackMarquessa@gmail.com

Eshval's slightly off-center (unofficial) blog.
http://blackmarquessa.blogspot.com/
Carnivàle
http://cirquecarnivale.wordpress.com/

Applicant (Guest)Thu 20-Apr-06 08:57 AM

#47593, "Amusingly"
In response to Reply #1

I guess there is more to being a rager than knowing which member of his family the giant was mounring when he was found or what the village saw in him!

Clearly.

Kragathian (Guest)Fri 21-Apr-06 04:34 PM

#47670, "heh"
In response to Reply #1

well I know what you mean about the stigma about a in and out villager. Thanks for the props, I have been playing for some time now and this is far far far from my first villager you did well except for a few things.

there are very very few proged items that are ok

and Turning your self in was a Lerimos rule not really a Village rule though I cant say I dont agree with it.

Good fun, be glad your getting better some people dont and just get bitter...

good luck with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47579 Previous topic | Next topic