Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Iander Caihn the Evil Lord" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47507
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 17-Apr-06 04:20 AM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17178 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47507, "(RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Iander Caihn the Evil Lord"

Mon Apr 17 04:16:45 2006

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Iander perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:anti-paladin
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:186

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Iander (Guest)Mon 17-Apr-06 07:53 PM

#47515, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Iander Caihn the Evil Lord"
In response to Reply #0

Thank you immortals for a fun game. I'll be out for a bit with building a new home and working a lot of overtime. Hopefully I'll have more free time sometime in July and I can return to the game that has kept me entertained since God only knows when.

I have always played fire giant anti-paladins when I've played them and decided to play an arial after seeing a dark-elf use lashes of the slaves while ranking. I believe this could be one of the sickest unholy weapons. My wand locations were all dry so I hardly had anything beyond shield and aura. I believe someone with extensive wand knowledge could be very deadly with a whip wielding AP.

Iander
Ucer
Hylondin
Sythlindora
Ryvlokia
Haiser
Jasla
Jaslanna
Glarnak
And many many many more.

Arkaon (Guest)Tue 18-Apr-06 11:41 AM

#47531, "Good work"
In response to Reply #1

I have interacted/observed iander and ucer with various chars it was fun. That one little outing the two of us had left me chuckling when we lost a fight we had won, then went back and stomped em again. Good luck and hope to see you back soon.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47507 Previous topic | Next topic