Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Daszun the Sensei, Reborn, Imper..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47388
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 12-Apr-06 01:24 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47388, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Daszun the Sensei, Reborn, Imperial Shadow"

Wed Apr 12 01:20:12 2006

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Daszun perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:46
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:123

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Arkan Solaris (Guest)Fri 14-Apr-06 04:52 PM

#47461, "What a blasted shame :-("
In response to Reply #0

I really liked this character. . . we clicked from a young age, travelling for the majority out of necessity, there weren't many of us Imperials then. Anyways. . . this character had it all, guts and the wits to use them to seal almost every fight I saw you in. . . if you deleted out of a lack of allies, I can only say you did it a wee bit early, as it seems now-a-days that the Empire is on the rise. Welp, take care with whatever you do, though I think you should share some insight into the deletion, comes as a bit of a shock to me in all honesty.

Tyrelyn (Guest)Thu 13-Apr-06 05:40 PM

#47428, "We really didn't work well together, but fun all the sa..."
In response to Reply #0

Good times ranking and raiding. I didn't really know much else about the character despite being around alot. We never could seem to keep a solid group for more than 45 minutes because of defending, PKs showing up, etc.

Good luck with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47388 Previous topic | Next topic