Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Gwydion the Benefactor of Charity,..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47359
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 10-Apr-06 02:00 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47359, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Gwydion the Benefactor of Charity, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan"

Mon Apr 10 13:58:02 2006

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Gwydion perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:paladin
Level:34
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:46

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Gwydion (Guest)Mon 10-Apr-06 02:27 PM

#47361, "Frackin A, that sucked cack'n'bolls"
In response to Reply #0

lvl 34. about 40 or so hours I think.

I did what I told myself I should never do. I stayed on while I was lagging alot.

After 2 weeks of trying to get into tribunal, I go and attack an unwanted retrieving outlander in galadon (At the time, I thought I attacked him in the Spire, wasn't till I logged off to piss, then looked over the log, that I realized that because of the lag, I didn't notice that I had gone west TWICE....heh).

Not to say I couldn't have recovered. I've recovered from worse with past characters, but my play-time isn't what it used to be. And I have to be honest with myself....

I really wanted to earn a virtue this time with a paladin attempt, but if it takes a maran who follows aarn 51 lvls and 120 hours to get a first virtue, what were the chances for a sphere honor paladin of a made-up god who has just broken the law 3 days after being made a magistrate? heh, Maybe I could earn my way back into whatever imm's good graces I needed to, and earn one....by november this year the way my play times are going. And I just wasn't up for that kind of time commitment and struggle just to make up for a half second mistake made because of an ooc lag problem.

I rolled up this character after ranking with an elf pally who had gotten temperence in late 20's, and I loved his Rp, and thought to myself, "I should be able to rp close to that well! I could get a virtue!"....heh. Maybe not the best of reasons to role up a char, but I really grew into loving his role.

A HUGE thank you goes out to all of the PC's that showed interest in the Great Goodly-Wise and allowed me to play my preachy-paladin idea. This char would not have been possible let alone enjoyable without you other PC's out there to interact with and ask the "Who's the Samildanac" heh. I've found that in order to actually roleplay a "preachy" holy class with other players, you almost have to have a made-up god, because most of the players have already heard the mantra of the "normal" empowerment gods ad-infinitum and usually just don't want to hear more preaching.

Thank you so much also to the imm that gave me my first and second empowerments, I thought going in with a made-up god that I would wait a week minimum to get first empowerment, and just went to send up a first pray to get my name out there, and bam, Thank you so much again.

I'd get hte pb so those who at least seemed interested could see the role and my religion, but my Visa stopped working (part of the reason I don't have the time to really grind out of the ####hole this mistake would have put my character into), So let me just say, it was pimp, I loved the idea. Oh well. thanks for all the fish, etc.

Landren (Guest)Mon 10-Apr-06 02:04 PM

#47360, "What the hell happened here?"
In response to Reply #0

An interesting character I was enjoying the discussions with. You know how hard that is to find about that particular topic? And you had a very interesting role from what little I saw. I'll miss further discussions, as I've been preparing well articulated responses from what little we got into.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47359 Previous topic | Next topic