Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Glaumorgth IronDrums the Champion ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47290
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 07-Apr-06 08:00 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47290, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Glaumorgth IronDrums the Champion of the Virtues, Dwarven Drummer of the Glade"

Fri Apr 7 07:57:40 2006

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Glaumorgth perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:123

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Unworthy sassin (Guest)Mon 10-Apr-06 11:12 AM

#47358, "damn"
In response to Reply #0

After taking a long break from cf for a number of reasons, I tried to get back in it.

But always got really bored with the newbie characters, and deleted like 5 in a row.

Then I had the good fortune to link up with you WAY early (pre lvl 5?) killing goblins and such.

It was very cool to find someone willing to actually roleplay at those early levels, and it was probably the most fun I've ever had while ranking. An imm even helped us out a bit with that elf prisoner and stuff.

Thanks for that man. that let me remember what I enjoyed about cf and let me get back into the swing of things.

I always liked seeing you around because of that, and am sad to see that you've deleted.

Reir (Guest)Sat 08-Apr-06 11:27 AM

#47306, "Goodbye Drummer"
In response to Reply #0

Hey, Glaumorgth was a cool char..enjoyed him quite a bit. Always up for/to something, which definitely is interesting. Loved the drum sounds, short rhymes and teasings! Makes me think of a cute cuddly (!?!?!) dwarf. Well played, sure I'll bump into you again, probably on the other side.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47290 Previous topic | Next topic