Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Cathar the Master of Divination" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47285
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 06-Apr-06 07:32 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47285, "(DELETED) [None] Cathar the Master of Divination"

Thu Apr 6 19:27:53 2006

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Cathar perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:conjurer
Level:44
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:103

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Nixhar (Guest)Fri 07-Apr-06 12:35 AM

#47289, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Cathar the Master of Divination"
In response to Reply #0

Awwww, dude. Shame you deleted. I was hoping Cathar and Nixhar could run around some more. But it was fun when we did get together. Ever since me, you, and Kuru met up like around late 20s-early 30s. Don't remeber the exact levels. Nevermind your angel blasting me with its electrical area attack a couple of times. Found out just how much Arials and lightning don't mix. Heh. And let's not forget the numerous times we'd get jumped by necromancers. Good times to be had by all. Sorry to see this character go man, but glad we met. Even if it was for a short time.

Cathar (Guest)Sun 09-Apr-06 10:38 PM

#47349, "Nixhar!"
In response to Reply #1

Little late on this, but wanted to say goodbye. I had some really cool times with Cathar and found some good stuff, but I started eating some bad mob deaths and once I got a cool idea for a new character, I knew the end had come. I donated all my things (some pretty good stuff, actually) to a fellow conjie and then decided that Cathar was basically worthless without his gear, so i deleted him.

Always had fun with you and Kuru (even though she is gone now too, I think) and we had some very memorable times. Hopefully Nixhar and my new character will meet up again, but don't count on that being a happy experience

Luck to you, man

PS
I always felt bad that you picked such a weak shifter focus, but looking back, I think that you basically knew what you were doing.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47285 Previous topic | Next topic