Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Dynsmor the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47177
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 01-Apr-06 01:00 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47177, "(AUTO) [None] Dynsmor the Grand Master of Changelings"

Sat Apr 1 11:56:02 2006

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Dynsmor perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:96

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Grinok (Guest)Sat 01-Apr-06 04:04 PM

#47179, "I had a strong feeling this would happen to you"
In response to Reply #0

You really needed something else to make this a character, I tried to rp with you, and you blew me off, then used it as an excuse to attack me on the ocean whenever you saw me. I kind of got the impression that's how it was with everyone. You really need more to your character than swimto/murder to make it viable and fun, even for a water major. Maybe give someone a reason why your always attacking everything that steps onto the ocean. You weren't really chaotic in that I knew exactly what you were up to, all the time. Anyway, I don't mean to beat a deat horse, as you have auto'd, but if you ever go with this type of character again, have a little more depth to it and it will last much longer.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47177 Previous topic | Next topic