Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Aundar the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47031
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 27-Mar-06 12:40 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47031, "(DELETED) [None] Aundar the Legend of the Battlefield"

Sun Mar 26 23:37:44 2006

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Aundar perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:194

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Aundar (Guest)Mon 27-Mar-06 08:59 AM

#47032, "Pretty good ride."
In response to Reply #0

Second warrior, this character was meant only to explore. Accomplished pretty much everything I wanted except for a retarded mistake I made in Silent Tower. Had a rough ending to the character but overall had a good time minus a few bad experiences. I suck with warriors, however, and I think I'll be returning to mage classes for a while. Post a shout out if you want to comment, as I interacted with so many characters I can't remember them all.

Short list of allies who I remember at this very moment who I enjoyed interactions with - Remoldezaire, Mikhaelio, Luchan, Thazaral, Kevmorn, pretty much anyone who could stand there and soak up damage while I wailed on the mob we fought at the time
Oh and Mhardat, thanks for Greddarh's belt.

Highlight of the character was beating a particular mob in Silent Tower by myself. As an aside, I have to ask Nepenthe do you ever want anyone to beat some of the things in the Tower solo? Or is the entire thing meant for groups? In any event, thanks for reopening Silent Tower, it probably added 100+ hours of fun/frustration? to the character.

See everyone in the fields.

nepentheMon 27-Mar-06 06:44 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47065, "RE: Pretty good ride."
In response to Reply #1

>As an aside, I have to ask Nepenthe do
>you ever want anyone to beat some of the things in the Tower
>solo? Or is the entire thing meant for groups?

Archmage huntin' isn't really meant for solo characters.

Pretty much anything else is. While not every solo character can do everything, most solo characters should be able to do most things.

It's a different kind of area. The environment is more hostile in a lot of ways than in any other area, but at the same time, there's more "help" for PCs built in than in any area I can think of.

GreddarhMon 27-Mar-06 07:30 PM
Member since 19th Feb 2006
85 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47067, "If you just know how I wished to kill you"
In response to Reply #1

after you got belt which you were not going to return. But alas I did not meet you in other state than ghost after you got it. I did not hunt when you asked me about it and I came to idea that you are the same player that was playing by another could giant warrior explorer.

I hate you!

Aundar (Guest)Mon 27-Mar-06 09:32 PM

#47078, "FWIW"
In response to Reply #3

The characters I left all my gear to I urged to give you back your belt. I'm guessing they didn't which is no surprise given what they said before I deleted. I did actually plan on giving the belt back. You just weren't in the lands when the time came Thanks though, it really paid off. And thanks to Mhardat for killing you and getting it for me!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47031 Previous topic | Next topic