Subject: "(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Isnhiooeua the Grand Master of Change..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #46813
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 16-Mar-06 02:16 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#46813, "(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Isnhiooeua the Grand Master of Changelings, Provincial Magistrate"

Thu Mar 16 13:15:39 2006

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Isnhiooeua perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:328

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

VultureBoy (Guest)Wed 22-Mar-06 10:07 AM

#46952, "Done and Done"
In response to Reply #0

This was really just an experiment as I had never really played a shifter and had a bunch of spare time nurn. I went Off/Air to explore the Air and get from A-B without the risk of teleporting to Whitecloaks everyday.
Wand knowledge leaped with this character, lots of little places I had found empty with other characters I now found full because it was easier to fly to them on a regular basis.
I tried valiantly to avoid the Gnome/OFF/AIR/Attack everything that moves for no reason mold. I think I did well to achieve it. Criminals would get a chance to turn in (unless villagers), Outlanders/Villagers would be attacked without question, but everyone else was left well alone, and man oh man there were soooooo many chances for cheap ass kills. But I hate that in other shifters so I left well enough alone.
Eventually the lack of RP ability in form, the general boring nature for me of the shifter class, coupled with other factors led me to let this char go. I was hoping for a chance at Vindicator and would have loved to try flyto bloody shackled people running down eastern road! But Falun started talking to me about Provost, and I knew I would likely not be able to handle the interviewing and stuff.

Anyway Goodbyes:
Dalteric thanks for the pat on the head and the promotions.

Falun: Very Evil Provost. IC Isnh didn't totally agree with the some of the agression, but knew he didn't see all the other things like mass goodies coming for you 24/7.

Kasdenn: OOC liked you lots, IC Isnh had problems with what he saw as a rather chaotic vendatta against the Empire. Always a tough gig when you like someones playing style but your Char can't condone or approve. You were the cause of several Role entries for me.

Order of the Sorcere: Some of you were very cool and made otherwise tedious time fly by. I was really hoping something would come together with Zebulous for you. An man there were SO many shifters at that point!

Outlanders: Some of you were very cool, others were just gank and sac all idiots. I'm not a proponent of the full loot and lost count of the sets I lost trying to retreive.

Villagers: Varthas and Kaisse - shifter nightmare, so many maladictions so quick made me shudder.
Darus - one trick pony but a trick that certainly worked.

Anyway thats it for now, if you have something to say feel free. I can say I won't be making another shifter for a looooong time. Just not the class for me.

Ilimya (Guest)Thu 23-Mar-06 04:15 PM

#47002, "A good tribunal from my perspective"
In response to Reply #1

You were always up for a fight. We had some good ones, but nothing conclusive. Chameleon made it easy for me to get away if you were on top, and fly made it easy for you to get away,

All the same I fondly remember a wild chase involving you (on your own), Zevsa and Serduk when I was without powers.

I made a shifter too, once, but I never got past 18 and my first form

Platious (Guest)Thu 23-Mar-06 04:18 PM

#47003, "RE: Done and Done"
In response to Reply #1

Ahh, one of the last ones from my days in the Spire fall away. I should be joining you in the ranks of auto soon.

I used to offer to help you get wands and things when you needed to regear and you would always just turn me down. Man I wished you would take me up on it! I have no idea where to find most things so was hoping that if you brought me along to help you I would learn! Oh well. Never had a problem with you, you were always a good trib and from I could tell, not corrupt at all. Plat always wanted to help you when ever he could. Good luck.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #46813 Previous topic | Next topic