Subject: "Gohum is gone!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #46582
Show all folders

Gohum (Guest)Thu 09-Mar-06 05:42 AM

#46582, "Gohum is gone!"

So ends my water/air experiment. Gnome Gohum was an anthropologist studying lost cultures and member of Order of Sorcere. My goodbyes got destroyed by expired session and I'm not going to write them again, but I'll try to respond to whomever who cares.

Forms were penguin, crab, jellyfish, albatross, walrus and osprey.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply the sea is safer :), Krag (Guest), 12-Mar-06 04:24 PM, #7
Reply Krag, DurNominator, 13-Mar-06 08:11 AM, #8
Reply RE: Gohum is gone!, Rongar (Guest), 09-Mar-06 10:14 AM, #3
Reply Rongar, Gohum (Guest), 09-Mar-06 12:25 PM, #6
Reply Boy was that walrus ever a tough SOB!, Ysaloerye (Guest), 09-Mar-06 09:14 AM, #2
Reply I got you once, you got me twice., Gohum (Guest), 09-Mar-06 12:17 PM, #4
Reply we had some good fights, throtsie (Guest), 09-Mar-06 08:22 AM, #1
     Reply Throt, Gohum (Guest), 09-Mar-06 12:22 PM, #5

Krag (Guest)Sun 12-Mar-06 04:24 PM

#46695, "the sea is safer :)"
In response to Reply #0

I always tryed to be a beserker and keep the midset when facing you but it was dirty trying to take those pounds as a gnome well played and your #### talking was auctually fun. most peoples #### talking is just annoying or lame, yours always made me want to fight but not to just because I wanted you to shut the hell up it was more because it was roleplayable #### talking not just flat out trash. you were one of the only people that would be consistantly alone and your form alowed you to do that. you did have a few here and there where you swooped down in a real ####ty time. ahh well it was fun and I hope you enjoyed the char.

see you in the fields.

Krag

DurNominatorMon 13-Mar-06 08:11 AM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#46705, "Krag"
In response to Reply #7

Whether I would gank you or not was dependent of the current gnome air shifter population, as it's not fun to wait for a duel and hear that you were attacked by another and thus can't come. That was the situation when I ganked you with those two lions, who were already hovering above the village when I flew there. You managed to pound me down 37 hp or so in that fight, which makes it our toughest fight so far, when it comes to me getting close to dying(exept for the one where you actually caught me near Chasm. I didn't do uncoordinated ganking against you after that.), as the lions were late to arrive. I liked the char, but everything was pretty much done with it, exept exploration of Silent Tower, to which I mainly lost interest to when Kevmorn deleted and I didn't get company to do it with.

Gohum

Rongar (Guest)Thu 09-Mar-06 10:14 AM

#46591, "RE: Gohum is gone!"
In response to Reply #0

Well.. I hope to do better than what I did
but when I do injures to you I know I have
to get out of there.

come around again and fight some more

Gohum (Guest)Thu 09-Mar-06 12:25 PM

#46594, "Rongar"
In response to Reply #3

Everyone else did injures too. Your damage source as berserker was deathblow. Too bad you guys didn't have any scouts. I would have liked to try how one of those fares with his dam-redux passing critical hit. Good job with Rongar, keep on trucking.

Ysaloerye (Guest)Thu 09-Mar-06 09:14 AM

#46590, "Boy was that walrus ever a tough SOB!"
In response to Reply #0

I often wondered how you managed to sit on the ocean so long just waiting for someone to come and remained somewhat sane.
Some good fights I think I managed to get you once many twice, you got me at least twice.
Time to try something new?

Gohum (Guest)Thu 09-Mar-06 12:17 PM

#46592, "I got you once, you got me twice."
In response to Reply #2

Good job getting the walrus(and osprey too). No-one else managed to do that. I was often out of the ocean too, flying above seeing if someone was going near water. When I actually sat in the ocean, I used the time by talking #### to ragers and all. I don't wonder why Harkan became so philosophical, sitting in the bottom of the ocean does that to the people. I think you had your share of the 'woe are the poor Order magi who had to put down the bad ragers. They did the right thing and it was a hard choise. Here I sit in the bottom of the Aryth Ocean and mourn the foulness of the Village.'-talk. It was after that particular talk that I killed Ysaloerye. What comes to preps, I thought that using them would be waste of time.

throtsie (Guest)Thu 09-Mar-06 08:22 AM

#46587, "we had some good fights"
In response to Reply #0

But reallistically unless you started using preps neither of us was likely to seal a kill. I give you props for hunting with nothing but an air form though on land. But boy am I glad the air force has diminished a little, you guys always got my heart racing everytime my hp dropped to 50% in a place you guys could swoop down.

You should give a villager a try.

Gohum (Guest)Thu 09-Mar-06 12:22 PM

#46593, "Throt"
In response to Reply #1

Damn you for using anti-tank weapons to break the walrus. You almost got me that time. I got you not much after that in Hillcrest in one of those flyto;peck assaults after the invoker had softened you and fled. I'll give villager a thought.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #46582 Previous topic | Next topic