Subject: "(CON) <None> Salezan the Field Marshall" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4656
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 18-Feb-02 09:27 PM
Member since 07th May 2024
16833 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4656, "(CON) Salezan the Field Marshall"

Mon Feb 18 21:26:01 2002

9 o''clock AM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Winter Wolf on the Theran calendar Salezan perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:49
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Lawful
Cabal:None, None
Hours:224
PK Ratio:21% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Well the thanks and a brief little tidbit, Salezan (Guest) (Guest), 18-Feb-02 09:55 PM, #1
     Reply Oww...poo Salezan :), Ajoul (Guest) (Guest), 18-Feb-02 11:05 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Well the thanks and a brief little tidbit, Loranessa (Guest) (Guest), 19-Feb-02 01:33 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Well the thanks and a brief little tidbit, Anborankein (Guest) (Guest), 19-Feb-02 02:57 PM, #4
     Reply nice knowing you, Daurwyn (Guest) (Guest), 19-Feb-02 03:55 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Well the thanks and a brief little tidbit, Krogum (Guest) (Guest), 19-Feb-02 05:29 PM, #6
          Reply Argh, I forgot to say thanks to Albaszn!, Salezan (Guest), 20-Feb-02 01:34 PM, #7
               Reply Took you long enough!, Albaszn, 20-Feb-02 02:32 PM, #8
                    Reply Yeah Well...., Salezan (Guest), 20-Feb-02 06:58 PM, #9

Salezan (Guest) (Guest)Mon 18-Feb-02 09:55 PM

#4657, "Well the thanks and a brief little tidbit"
In response to Reply #0

Well I'll start by saying this is my first character to con die and I never really expected a whole hell of a lot out of him. Also he was my first Tribunal, And I probably would have tried to get back into the cabal if I hadn't had a 7 con when I got booted because of the overwhelming odds from all sides (Mainly Priolith and Loranessa) I was half attempting to get into the the Nexus when My health was fading.
now for the friends:
Well He had a lot of friends More towards the end I think,
The Warlocks All of them Anborankein and Daurwyn and Trebtor, Its too bad we didn't quite get me to hero before he died to the Vulture, don't quite recall who it was but I seem to remember him saying he would quit messing with me when I left the Tribunals *shrugs*
The Tribunals, I liked most of ya except Tertalith, And I liked him as a person just not as the leader of the cabal Bah, I never got my chance ta kill ya but I outlived ya. Nolcern, and Caecia Thanks for the traveling that we did.
The heralds- This character didn't have a huge amount of interaction with the heralds but I did have a few chats with a couple of them
Dawn- Launalyn, Derexal, and Vynmlak all helped me out quite a bit as did Ralie, Thanks for helping me try to get to hero,
The barons- As for the barons after I left the tribunals and a little bit before I left, I had a few interactions with the Barons mainly Thyka and Krogum, Krogum thanks fer the laughs.
The Sylvans who became my friends towards the end, Loranessa and some ranger I can't quite recall his name are the only ones I interacted with after I left the tribunals and I never saw Priolith After I left and he was the main reason I didn't try to get back in.
The Nexites- Lorak and I traveled a bit and I would have like to be in this cabal because I had never been in it before.
The ragers- The most of em I got along with except fer penz at one point when he assassinated me but i liked most of em towards the end.
ruairc, and Kadeem, Khorlath, Zandrumial, I enjoyed everything ya all did fer me
Oh yeah and Ajoul, and Kuhekeeh,
If I am forgetting anyone You'll just have to forgive me
Now for the enemies, Damn The Scions, Tilaen you beat me up to much, and uh, Ahmed we fought a couple times I think ya got lucky once mebbe twice, and a few others that I got along with at first until I traveled and raided with the warlocks and Ruairc all those times.
The sylvans Who were the main reason for my con death, Loranessa, Priolith, Manecit, Yulithe, Uhh a couple mages Who I usually only saw in form, Bah, You all beat me up too much especially when I first got hit by all the hero sylvans at level 41 or so. but it all turned out well
and All in all I had a lot of fun with this character, And next time I have a warrior I'm not going with a axe, mace spec.

Ajoul (Guest) (Guest)Mon 18-Feb-02 11:05 PM

#4665, "Oww...poo Salezan :)"
In response to Reply #1

Hey its all good...sort of. Ajoul remembers you from his late 20's ranks. Always it seems our paths seemed to cross. I liked you in the beginning but then when you and that drow warrior Tella-something or other bashed me when i failed my stealin hehe..ever since then i hated you with a vengence. Ajoul swore he would have you killed and full looted...repeatedly. Thieves dont really like giant axe specs much *wink*. Had you assassinated once or twice...thanks to "forest eyes." Every time you got jacked it was probably me. Took everything every time. I let you die to the Sylvans in Arboria. I knew they were going to come get you sooner or later while we ranked, so i let them know where you were. I saw them coming, i saw Weswin come and I knew Orophin had to be with him..sure enough he was. I did not assisst and sat there hidden waiting for them to kill you. That time i only took what i needed...i felt you had enough already, that you had paid your price. I dont know if Salezan ever figured out that Ajoul was his indirect killer. I felt sorry for you that time as a player but not as the character. The drow never showed up a again when Ajoul got older.

Sorry i didnt respond to you last night when you sent me a tell but Ajoul was busy with guild business. Didnt think you were that low on con or i would have spent some time chit chattin with you, and maybe let you have a piece of my mind

Anyway, hope you had fun and best of luck with the next one.

Loranessa (Guest) (Guest)Tue 19-Feb-02 01:33 AM

#4664, "RE: Well the thanks and a brief little tidbit"
In response to Reply #1

I didn't clobber you that much, did I? Come to think of it, I
think I only got you once, but JEEEESUS did that divine power do
a number on you or what?! Whooooey!! Anyway, I'm glad ya stuck
around after leaving the Tribs, and I stuck to my word and left
you alone after that, as I think every other Sylvan did as well.
Anyway, you were a good sport, and good luck next time.

--

Anborankein (Guest) (Guest)Tue 19-Feb-02 02:57 PM

#4663, "RE: Well the thanks and a brief little tidbit"
In response to Reply #1

Damn, you were the most cursed for luck person Ive ever traveled with. I tried to Hero you to prevent all the damn xp holes that always seemed to happen. That last death to the dragons when the game crashed was unreal....*grin*

Had we met earlier, we could have had more success in Pking and whatnot. I always looked to you as a Storm Giant more than a cloud, because you seemed more a lightwalker and had so many damn enemies.

Luck on the next. Try a mage! heh

Daurwyn (Guest) (Guest)Tue 19-Feb-02 03:55 PM

#4662, "nice knowing you"
In response to Reply #1

Didn't travel with you much, but I enjoyed the interaction we did have. I think we first met when I came to rescue you from the scion shifter in Tar Valon, not that you asked for it. It's always nice to meet a warrior who isn't a rager when you're playing a mage. The perceived mismatch between shifters' pk abilities and warriors' pk abilities made protecting you tie in quite nicely with Daurwyn's values.

Krogum (Guest) (Guest)Tue 19-Feb-02 05:29 PM

#4658, "RE: Well the thanks and a brief little tidbit"
In response to Reply #1

>The barons- As for the barons
>after I left the tribunals
>and a little bit before
>I left, I had a
>few interactions with the Barons
>mainly Thyka and Krogum, Krogum
>thanks fer the laughs.

Well, I'm glad you autoassisted me against Tertalith in the Inn getting yourself uninducted. Muahahahaha! Chaos through friendship! Muahahahaha!

And honestly, it made it much more interesting when you didn't attack Albazan (or whatever his name is) in the ChessMaster's tower. *chuckle* "A damsel in distress, locked in a tower by an evil man!" Don't you love it when fairy tales come to CF? All we needed was a dragon guarding her, but in true Entropy fashion, we had to settle for a pantless paladin. So vile and wicked!

Salezan (Guest)Wed 20-Feb-02 01:34 PM

#4659, "Argh, I forgot to say thanks to Albaszn!"
In response to Reply #6

Don't think I could forget about you so easy you crazy coot. Hah we had a lot of fun Albaszn thanks for it all.

AlbasznWed 20-Feb-02 02:32 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4660, "Took you long enough!"
In response to Reply #7

Well well, I was wondering how long it would take you to remember me. Every character I role is rolled to be remembered so don’t no one forget me. Anyway, it was fun hanging around with you. Seems like all my friends are dying, I might as well hang up my gnome bashing gloves. Let’s hope we can both make characters that succeed next time, eh?

~Honest Alb

Salezan (Guest)Wed 20-Feb-02 06:58 PM

#4661, "Yeah Well...."
In response to Reply #8

I'm thinking about going with Anborankein's advice and playing a mage
Maybe I can keep it alive long enough to hero him heh.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4656 Previous topic | Next topic