Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Kaeciln the Legend of the Battlefi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #46555
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 08-Mar-06 07:08 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#46555, "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Kaeciln the Legend of the Battlefield"

Wed Mar 8 18:06:22 2006

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Kaeciln perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:250

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Silvellien (Guest)Thu 09-Mar-06 12:10 AM

#46576, "Pfft."
In response to Reply #0

Whatever the others had to say about you, you were one of Silvellien's best friends, and I never saw anything but friendliness and good RP from you. If you let the full-looting and ganking get to you, though, you'll never get very far. I remember getting full-looted and ganked and fighting against chars with out of range healers helping them. There's a lot of that stuff going on, don't let it get to you.

And I'm willing to bet the fact that there were 150938901830958 dagger specs running around and most of the decent daggers had this tendency to disappear didn't help either =P

DorgeWed 08-Mar-06 11:59 PM
Member since 02nd Mar 2005
13 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#46574, "Had a great time traveling around with you as Johaius"
In response to Reply #0

Sad to see you go, you were my favourite traveling companion, always turning a boring XP run into a fun ride. Loved the trips with me spelling you up, a healer to fix you up and you romping on the front lines through skeletons, guards, and whatever we could find.

I loved the hours you played, every time i'd loggin in you were about somewhere.

Sorry i wasn't about recently, i've just moved house and get cable connected on the weekend. Hope to see you the fields in the future.

Cheers!

Johaius.

Anyone who isn't confused really doesn't understand the situation.

Daeoine (Guest)Wed 08-Mar-06 07:38 PM

#46556, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Kaeciln the Legend of the Batt..."
In response to Reply #0

Since I never got to say goodbye with the last thread... just wanted to say thank you.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #46555 Previous topic | Next topic