Subject: "(AUTO) Nyrina the Holy Heroine, Priestess of the Storm" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4653
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 18-Feb-02 02:31 AM
Member since 11th May 2024
16840 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4653, "(AUTO) Nyrina the Holy Heroine, Priestess of the Storm"

Mon Feb 18 2:30:17 2002

Nyrina the Holy Heroine, Priestess of the Storm was put to rest.

Race:human
Class:Healer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:84
PK Ratio:0% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

WemnarTue 26-Feb-02 08:27 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
10 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#4654, "Farewell"
In response to Reply #0

Yeah, I know I can't seem to stay away from healers. This time around I kind of see why I stopped playing them for awhile. At the time I was just in a real good mood to help people and I felt like there were no compitent healers about, except Grollaski . Well I would like to say Thanks to....

Uller
For the empowerment, tattoo, and title. Uller your religion is great and a lot of people do not understand that. They think it is SO much like Sylvan but all I have to say is WRONG! Thanks for the interaction and you were perfect for my playing schedule. Looks like I'm not the only one that plays from work.

Saldradien
Thanks for talking with me and the interaction we had with each other. You are great as always I interacted with you as Dualit too.

Sylvan
I was around during the Priolith reign and it was fun having some other people to help a healer wreck havok in the cities.

Warlock
I helped alot of you rank.

Nexus
I helped a few of you rank.

Scion
I really didn't help you rank but I helped one that was helping me wreck havoc in the city

My only beef with a healer is that they cannot read scrolls or brandish staves. I wish this was so. It kind of sucks not being able to burn the city walls down. Well until then.

Nyrina a.k.a Wemnar a.k.a. Dualit a.k.a Labozqec

Seeya in the fields
Nyria

Dyliona (Guest) (Guest)Mon 18-Feb-02 11:04 AM

#4655, "RE: (AUTO) Nyrina the Holy Heroine, Priestess of the St..."
In response to Reply #0

What the hell happened to you?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4653 Previous topic | Next topic