Subject: "(DEL) <HERALD> Amakiir the Entrance to Owaza" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4617
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 15-Feb-02 12:12 AM
Member since 07th May 2024
16833 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4617, "(DEL) Amakiir the Entrance to Owaza"

Fri Feb 15 00:11:12 2002

8 o''clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Spring on the Theran calendar Amakiir perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:40
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:109

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply It was a blast..., Curious Gnome (Guest), 15-Feb-02 12:37 AM, #1
     Reply Great Character..., Boldereth (Guest) (Guest), 15-Feb-02 07:47 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Great Character..., Delenir (Guest) (Guest), 15-Feb-02 02:35 PM, #4
          Reply How could I forget?!, Curious Gnome (Guest), 15-Feb-02 03:37 PM, #6
     Reply RE: It was a blast..., Ahmed (Guest) (Guest), 15-Feb-02 08:38 AM, #3
     Reply Man it's sad to see you go., Trayner (Guest) (Guest), 15-Feb-02 03:33 PM, #5

Curious Gnome (Guest)Fri 15-Feb-02 12:37 AM

#4618, "It was a blast..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, this sure was the funnest char i've ever played. Enjoyed almost every minute of it, and found out i could write some alright poetry. School really cut my time down . Already rolled up another char, something slightly different. I sure as hell will come back to Heralds one day, the best cabal by far! Will post the few fights I logged at Dio's soon. If I forget anyone, let me know eh?

============
** Herald **
============

Arvam - Thanks for the interactions, particularly the one with
that svirf Did you ever watch me? If so, what did you
think?

Nefahrin - Quite a good char from what I saw, didnt interact much with you. Well done at that last fight I saw, quite well done indeed.

Kryflen - Solid char, liked your rp.

Iunna - What can I say? After my first interview, I thought i wasn't going to get inducted. Did the poem win you over? Or what convinced you to induct me? Cheers for the induction, I hope I stood up to your expectations. I liked your rp, and amakiir appreciated that you would
come and hear his new poems whenever he wrote a new one.

============
** Sylvan **
============

Boldereth - Nice fight we had, damn the moon of all things! Hope you enjoyed the poem, I certainly enjoyed our interaction. Sorry I never wrote a poem about you, but my cf time went downhill fast.

============
** Scions **
============

Zodrimauk - You seemed alright, even if you did kill me that first time for the charges, at least you returned my gear. I wish you had let me and Jaiden fight solo on eastern *shrug*.

Ahmed - I just dont know what to do about you - i always get raped by dagger specs *shrug*. You fought well, and finally nailed me that time in arial because i didnt know the city or how to get out! You can be sure as hell I learnt it inside-out after that happened. Hope your still around when my current char gets in the 40s, I'm looking
for another shot at you.

============
** Others **
============

Umeanidd - where'd you go?? Thanks for some brief interactions and for helping me get some gear.

Trake - Was fun exploring with you, and well, we found some nice stuff too

Jebikoje - When I first met you, I thought you must have looted all your gear or got it from a friend and whatnot. However, as we talked more, and you took me up on my offer of combat, I started to respect you more. Enjoyed that conversation in the Guild, hope you did too. Good luck.

Well, thats that, anyone who wants to catch up, email acedamace@hotmail.com

I will leave you now with my favourite poem:

=====================
** Elven Encounter **
=====================

From branch to branch they leap,
Silent footsteps -
Of those who tempt cold sleep.

Now swifter without fear,
Hearts a trembling -
For all hold the forest dear.

To the ravine they are near,
Fires a blazing -
The enemy is here!

Silent death begins to descend,
A retreat called from below! -
Yet another skirmish, come to quick end.

Returning from whence they came,
They rejoice -
For none hath journeyed to the Blessed Realm.

{Curious_Gnome}

Boldereth (Guest) (Guest)Fri 15-Feb-02 07:47 AM

#4621, "Great Character..."
In response to Reply #1

You played a really great Herald, though, 'course, didn't know you were a Herald at the time. One thing people tend to learn about Boldy, especially assassins, is that he is extremely paranoid when it comes to things he cannot see. That change on the moon was well timed and it was a good fight, and the poem was great. I'll look forward to the next char you roll up and good luck with school and everything.

Boldy.

Delenir (Guest) (Guest)Fri 15-Feb-02 02:35 PM

#4622, "RE: Great Character..."
In response to Reply #2

You had a really good character! It's sad to see you go... hope I will get to see some others out there like Amakiir some day.

Curious Gnome (Guest)Fri 15-Feb-02 03:37 PM

#4623, "How could I forget?!"
In response to Reply #4

Delenir - You were quite young when i met you, but i enjoyed our intercations.

Fasial - Why did you delete? I perfected tiger claw just for you...*grin*

Ahmed (Guest) (Guest)Fri 15-Feb-02 08:38 AM

#4620, "RE: It was a blast..."
In response to Reply #1

I hope so too. See you around.

Trayner (Guest) (Guest)Fri 15-Feb-02 03:33 PM

#4619, "Man it's sad to see you go."
In response to Reply #1

That sucked that time on the eastern. Should have worded but I was super laggy. And damn those holes or what ever they are called. Only if we could have gotten you that sword.

Well Hope to see you in the fields.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4617 Previous topic | Next topic