Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Remaron the Holy Father, Imperial Pr..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #46074
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 22-Feb-06 10:01 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#46074, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Remaron the Holy Father, Imperial Priest"

Tue Feb 21 23:00:24 2006

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Remaron perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:healer
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:114

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Farewells and such, Adrigon, 22-Feb-06 04:25 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Farewells and such, Grunlath (Guest), 22-Feb-06 06:36 AM, #1
     Reply RPwise..., nepenthe, 22-Feb-06 08:08 AM, #2
     Reply Yeah, Beer, 22-Feb-06 09:17 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Farewells and such, Khasotholas, 22-Feb-06 09:34 AM, #4
          Reply I will always regret one thing...., Uurakhi (Guest), 22-Feb-06 09:30 PM, #6
               Reply I'm a sped. Meant to go under Remaron's post. NT, Uurakhi (Guest), 22-Feb-06 09:32 PM, #7
               Reply RE: I will always regret one thing...., Adrigon, 24-Feb-06 04:43 PM, #8
                    Reply Thanks. Maybe one day, I'll get his PBF so you can rea..., Uurakhi (Guest), 24-Feb-06 07:09 PM, #9

AdrigonWed 22-Feb-06 10:01 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
158 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#46080, "Farewells and such"
In response to Reply #0

This character ceased to be interesting due not to that I didn't get sufficent interaction with mortals or immortals but rather beccause the healer class just isn't for me.

It always pissed me off in Empire with my previous characters that none of the divines would actually preach anything about their gods but rather stick with the praisings when they logged on an and off and that was that. If they even did that.

Me on the other hand wanted to make a preacher. A character that hammered his surroundings with his belif. I think I managed that quite well and pissed of a few people with it.

More than once the high priest had to tell me that the divine sect was open for OTHER gods aside from Khasotholas aswell. Something I would change if Remaron ever got made high priest. I did occasionally praise Grurk but not without first praising the hornet lord and mostly beccause he took the bloodoath from Khasotholas.

Farewells,
Immstaff in general: Thank you for a great game!

Khasotholas: I hope you liked me. I liked you. It seems to me you realised that Remarons faith was in a god that was sort of omnipresent but seldom adressed the mortals and therefore didn't interact with me that much. Or maybe you just disliked me ;)

Grunlath, Emperor and High Priest: I think I made your life interesting. You are competent and hanging around you was always entertaining.

Strouth, Dread Lord: Remaron despised you, mostly beccause he believed you to be a follower of Khasotholas not for the sake of the god but rather as a sort of mandatory belif like "hey I'm in empire so I have to follow khasotholas" and to recive the blessings from Remaron. I have to say though, the time in High Lords was hilarous. Well maybe not for you :-) I was looking for a fight with your character, some imperial plotting and whatnot, revealing your locations to battleragers but that never happened (un)fortunately.

Xilla: I just can't see how you can enjoy playing such a character. But each to their own.

The rest of you; Thank you for making cf fun!

Grunlath (Guest)Wed 22-Feb-06 06:36 AM

#46083, "RE: Farewells and such"
In response to Reply #5

Remaron, Remaron... I was always torn about either promoting you or anathema you. Your constant praising of Khasotholas as the only true Lord was blatant herecy, and would have put your head on a pole in Balator if it had not been for a few other things happening at the same time (will write about that when i am dead). I will tell you that i considered it more than once, both as High Priest and as Emperor. It was interesting and gave me much to ponder about. (There was however no way i would ever promote you to High Priest...)

On the other side you played a very good divine. Your preaching and attitutde towards the other sects was excellent as i saw it. And you knew what you were doing.
I heard of course about the encounter with the Dread Lord, but let the incident resolve between you two.

Your playing times seemed a bit scarce, but it could just be opposite time zones for all i know.

Good luck with your next!

nepentheWed 22-Feb-06 08:08 AM
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#46085, "RPwise..."
In response to Reply #5

This character is the standard I'm going to be measuring evil healers up to for a while. Very nice job.

BeerWed 22-Feb-06 09:17 AM
322 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#46090, "Yeah"
In response to Reply #5

I must admit I never promoted you to Priest 'cause Zevsa feared you'd steal his place. You know, good preacher, follower of Khasotholas and the trouble I've had. Maybe I'm not made to be a preacher though, sort of annoyed me more than anything most of the time. But then, that may be one of the reason I was called 'Weak' heh.

Good job!

KhasotholasWed 22-Feb-06 09:34 AM
Member since 23rd Apr 2003
341 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#46091, "RE: Farewells and such"
In response to Reply #5

I thought you were outstanding. Maybe I didn't interact as much as I should have with you, but I sure watched you a good bit. You would have made an excellent High Priest. Your roleplay, as Nepenthe touched on, not only was great evil healer roleplay, it was perfect Khasotholas priest roleplay. There's two primary things that no evil healer should ever forget, although they often do... one, they're evil, and two, they're priests of a god. That was always in the core of your roleplay, which made you one of my most memorable healer followers in a long while.

Good luck with your next one!

Khas

Uurakhi (Guest)Wed 22-Feb-06 09:30 PM

#46101, "I will always regret one thing...."
In response to Reply #4

That for some reason, I confused one of nepenthe's post on neutrals and paladins, and I thought to myself, I can't make this character orderly if I constantly attack whoever I wish. Sadly, the made me reticent to take the oath from Niazuruzain and you that one time. My role would have been a perfect fit in EMPIRE, and with you, but c'est la vie.

I always looked for you after the first time we traveled together.

All Praise the One True Hornet Lord Khasotholas!

Uurakhi (Guest)Wed 22-Feb-06 09:32 PM

#46102, "I'm a sped. Meant to go under Remaron's post. NT"
In response to Reply #6

NT

AdrigonFri 24-Feb-06 04:43 PM
158 posts
#46114, "RE: I will always regret one thing...."
In response to Reply #6

I do remember you. You rocked, I could not see why you did not take the bloodoath there and then I suspected you were in fact some scion trying to pull off some shady stuff so I grew distanced.

You seemed competent and we would have done some awesome things should you have remained and taken the oath.

Uurakhi (Guest)Fri 24-Feb-06 07:09 PM

#46116, "Thanks. Maybe one day, I'll get his PBF so you can rea..."
In response to Reply #8

Damn.

We would have been like cereal and milk.

C'est la vie.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #46074 Previous topic | Next topic