Subject: "(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Xilla the Fallen Priestess of the..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45960
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 19-Feb-06 06:56 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45960, "(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Xilla the Fallen Priestess of the Sun, Elder Prophet of the Light"

Sun Feb 19 17:54:53 2006

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Xilla perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:535

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Xilla the Fallen Priestess of..., Xilla (Guest), 19-Feb-06 07:19 PM, #1
     Reply Loved you, Faltarn (Guest), 19-Feb-06 07:50 PM, #2
     Reply Bleh., Silvellien (Guest), 19-Feb-06 08:01 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Xilla the Fallen Priestess of..., Grunlath (Guest), 20-Feb-06 06:36 AM, #4
     Reply God-Xilla!, Crysseara (Guest), 20-Feb-06 08:02 AM, #5
     Reply Helluva run there., Bajula, 21-Feb-06 09:27 AM, #6
     Reply Noo, Xilla is forever!!, Corramix (Guest), 21-Feb-06 09:54 AM, #7
     Reply Miss you!, Kaeciln (Guest), 21-Feb-06 11:55 AM, #8
     Reply Silly Girl, Corrlaan, 21-Feb-06 01:29 PM, #9
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Xilla the Fallen Priestess of..., Daoine (Guest), 21-Feb-06 05:12 PM, #10

Xilla (Guest)Sun 19-Feb-06 07:19 PM

#45964, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Xilla the Fallen Priestess of..."
In response to Reply #0

Gosh, what a roller coaster ride this ducky was. Everytime I logged
Xilla it was like I possessed, she had her own character that immediately took over, and yes, even I found her bloomen anoying sometimes. Like I said a roller coaster! When she joined the fort there was maybe four active members and got to see every other possible side of relative strength.
Always fun to play still, even when she was being anoying, or stupidly
brave or not making sense. One in a nice long line of healers now...
I generally play them because I can't pk for poop (pretty sure I didn't get one pk kill in those 500+ hours)and with a healer I can atleast stay alive the first five seconds (no bets after that)plus they are very nice for helping folks. I've tried playing evil chars, but bleh! I always end up feeling horrible and mean because I enjoy rping so much.
Xilla was pretty much an old char of mine (Lulae) in a healers body, and my second ditzy char in a row, so I guess its time to play a straight one for a while now. Rping a person with a big personallity
can only work if there are good solid ones to support them. Anyways..
I'm going to have a bajillion goodbyes, so I'll make a big list and send them next day....Oh, and sorry for never posting here everyone, I pretty much hate having ooc contact with an active char =)

Anyways....Laterlaters...I can just see her causing havoc in the Elysium fields already.

Xilla - Limnoreia, Calae, Ylyssia, Lulae, Xalli, Rillianna, Amtheia.

Faltarn (Guest)Sun 19-Feb-06 07:50 PM

#45967, "Loved you"
In response to Reply #1

I loved you so much that I do not have words to tell how much it was.
Very good rp and a lot of help during raid. reraids, gathering eq. Thanks a lot man. And sorry for being "like a wall" during our boring
hours when you were trying to rp with me and I did not answer. I played a lot from the work during that period so I am not always could answer you .

One thing I loved more than anything:
Xilla says: It looks too Imperish

I hope a lot of Fortress thought at least twice before ganging someone and full loot. Thanks for stopping me couple times from that.

Good luck with your man. Perhaps there will be one more great leader of Acolytes or something else, does not all that matter.

Silvellien (Guest)Sun 19-Feb-06 08:01 PM

#45969, "Bleh."
In response to Reply #1

I felt really bad for getting disconnected in the middle of that raid that killed you. There wasn't even a remote risk for me there, and I might have been able to help you a little. Ah well.

You've lived through two of my other forties - Dinian and Bliggy. I quite liked you in all of them. A great sense of humor, and a funny accent ^^

I didn't notice any problems in PK. Thought you had a little tendency to stay a bit longer than you should in some ocassions, but overall it wasn't too noticeable.

Great char. I look forward to reading your role and figuring out why you always used that pesky accent.

Grunlath (Guest)Mon 20-Feb-06 06:36 AM

#45991, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Xilla the Fallen Priestess of..."
In response to Reply #1

Nice char. I enjoyed our talks and the witty responses.

Good luck with your next!

Crysseara (Guest)Mon 20-Feb-06 08:02 AM

#45992, "God-Xilla!"
In response to Reply #1

Boo! I'm really going to miss having my lazy Elder Prophet around! Now I can't try and shuffle some of the work back on you.

Great RP, I really liked this chracter a lot. Sometimes with the healing stuff I was wondering what you were doing, but that's ok.

So role up another Acolyte! I couldn't help but always think of you as Godzilla though.

- Cry

BajulaTue 21-Feb-06 09:27 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
929 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#46041, "Helluva run there."
In response to Reply #1

I'm not sure how far back you went anymore, but it 'feels' like a slew of characters of mine for your one.
(But then my one skill in this game is pretty much to use up con as fast as other players can smoke a cigarette.)

I haven't played since the disasterous dwarf, but it still tugs at the heart strings to see you go, yes even with the annoying bits.
Hehe.

Have a good time with your next.

Corramix (Guest)Tue 21-Feb-06 09:54 AM

#46042, "Noo, Xilla is forever!!"
In response to Reply #1

I really thought you did a job as leader. But we really never RP that much, I don't know why? To me, it felt like when ever we were both on we were just headed in two different directions. However I did like Xilla's character .. speech, action etc.

Wish you same success on your next.

PS
I think if had more elven blood I could've out live you. HAH!

Corramix

Kaeciln (Guest)Tue 21-Feb-06 11:55 AM

#46044, "Miss you!"
In response to Reply #1

You were my favourite Elven/Felar hair musser!

CorrlaanTue 21-Feb-06 01:29 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2005
195 posts
#46049, "Silly Girl"
In response to Reply #1

How you ever took so many deaths as a healer boggles me, but then again I'm the kind of player who would have taken the same amount of hits so I'm not one to talk. *innocent* I've actually never played a healer..shame on me.

Anyways...I always loved prodding you and Meagara before I became public..as that mysterious voice. And then of course when I was public I always watched you since I was the Acolyte guy. The fact that you kept up the character even in the lean times, as in....wandering around Dralkar Woods trying to solve the quest, and chasing a certain sword-spider around for a while. Heh. It was always fun interacting with you. Goofy elf who thought she was a felar.

Hope you enjoyed yourself and are rolling up a follower of MINE this time!

Corrlaan

Corrlaan followers are NICE. With a capital NICE!

Daoine (Guest)Tue 21-Feb-06 05:12 PM

#46060, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Xilla the Fallen Priestess of..."
In response to Reply #1

Oh Xilla when you said you were close, I never wouldve thought this close! I have seen you around even before I started playing cf myself... ( I am engaged to a guy who plays), and I am sorry to see you go!
Lots of luck next time out!
Daeoine

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45960 Previous topic | Next topic