Subject: "(CON LOSS) [None] Jopenstanruk the Grand Master of Chan..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45899
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 16-Feb-06 10:24 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45899, "(CON LOSS) [None] Jopenstanruk the Grand Master of Changelings, Seeker of Dragonlore"

Thu Feb 16 21:23:34 2006

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Jopenstanruk perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:419

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply good times bad times and inbetween :), Kragathian (Guest), 20-Feb-06 03:49 PM, #8
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Jopenstanruk the Grand Master of ..., Onaelith (Guest), 18-Feb-06 05:32 PM, #5
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Jopenstanruk the Grand Master of ..., Jopenstanruk (Guest), 18-Feb-06 07:46 PM, #6
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Jopenstanruk the Grand Master of ..., Luchan (Guest), 18-Feb-06 05:06 PM, #4
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Jopenstanruk the Grand Master of ..., Jopenstanruk (Guest), 18-Feb-06 07:56 PM, #7
Reply Nice going, from what I saw., Kaisse (Guest), 17-Feb-06 12:57 PM, #2
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Jopenstanruk the Grand Master of ..., Dicil (Guest), 17-Feb-06 01:43 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Jopenstanruk the Grand Master of ..., Daeoine (Guest), 18-Feb-06 01:49 PM, #3

Kragathian (Guest)Mon 20-Feb-06 03:49 PM

#46018, "good times bad times and inbetween :)"
In response to Reply #0

we had some great battles. we had some ####ty ones.
you would always be willing to fight though I an loved it, and at times hated it. haha well I hope you enjoyed the char, I know as a foe I enjoyed interacting with you and enjoyed fighting you. sometimes I was pissed when you would roll up with 7 imperials and I would ask them why they dont oath you haha but I expected that kinda stuff anyway.

Good stuff and good luck with your next

Onaelith (Guest)Sat 18-Feb-06 05:32 PM

#45937, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Jopenstanruk the Grand Master of ..."
In response to Reply #0

A good friend. Enjoyed our travels. I think if given the chance to form a mage cabal, we would have done well with it.

What other chars have you played?

Im surprised you have no Imm comments in relation to the work we did. Looks like nothing was in the works from day one.

Take care man.

Jopenstanruk (Guest)Sat 18-Feb-06 07:46 PM

#45940, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Jopenstanruk the Grand Master of ..."
In response to Reply #5

I'm not that surprised about the Imm comments, I tried to keep active in the Order but I didn't really pray that much because it seemed like you, Luchan, Nalndun and Millia had things under control on that end. I didn't want to be in the Palace bringing up things Zebulus had just talked to somebody about the day before, so I tried to focus on the other stuff.

I still think it can happen, they just need to be vigilant about keeping membership healthy and finding people who have the time to work towards a cabal. There's a lot of good characters in there, even if all the early members are dying off.

It was good traveling though, I liked Onaelith and we learned a lot I thought. Really got me started on figuring out preps. I played Jemr and then Vrkyn before this, and Jopenstanruk was going to be just to explore and learn some stuff, but it turned out a lot of fun with the Order and everything. A shame we won't get to see the conclusion, but it was good while it lasted.

Luchan (Guest)Sat 18-Feb-06 05:06 PM

#45936, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Jopenstanruk the Grand Master of ..."
In response to Reply #0

Wow this really blows, you were my last good friend. Now what am I supposed to do? Guess Suarvina is going to have her work cut out for her. Give me a shout sometime...eightbitfan@msn.com

Jopenstanruk (Guest)Sat 18-Feb-06 07:56 PM

#45941, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Jopenstanruk the Grand Master of ..."
In response to Reply #4

Suarvina AND Luchan have their work cut out for them, I'm pretty sure you're not dead yet old friend. Send me an email sometime,
jfriske03@hotmail.com

Kaisse (Guest)Fri 17-Feb-06 12:57 PM

#45920, "Nice going, from what I saw."
In response to Reply #0

Seemed a bit lost trying to forge cabal wars (knocking on our door seemingly at random, or with Scions) but other than that, good stuff. Glad you stuck it out for the hours you did. No doubt many experiences to be remembered, so share them with us!

Kaisse Tait

Dicil (Guest)Fri 17-Feb-06 01:43 AM

#45903, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Jopenstanruk the Grand Master of ..."
In response to Reply #0

Nooo!!! Oh well, I had fun interacting with this character. It would have been fun to accually be able to group with you, but guess that wasn't in the cards. Good luck with your next character and see you in the fields.

Daeoine (Guest)Sat 18-Feb-06 01:49 PM

#45933, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Jopenstanruk the Grand Master of ..."
In response to Reply #1

Oh no! What will Suarvina do with out you? I didnt get to interact with you much, but you were a nice guy.....sorry to see you go!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45899 Previous topic | Next topic