Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Kretaach the Master of Offense, Bloodo..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45850
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 14-Feb-06 03:48 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45850, "(DELETED) [None] Kretaach the Master of Offense, Bloodoathed of the Empire"

Tue Feb 14 14:47:40 2006

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Kretaach perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:31
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:45

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

EnvisionWed 15-Feb-06 08:57 PM
Member since 14th Oct 2005
4 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45874, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Kretaach the Master of Offense, Bl..."
In response to Reply #0

Can you guess who this is we traveled quite a lot before you up and joined the Empire. Couldn't really be seen with you after that with me trying to get into Battle...Sorry to see you go I hope to see you round in the fields again soon eh? Keep them blades keen! Anyway I said the hell with it too couldn't seem to find those mountains or the one who had me lookin...

Your only friend seemingly

Envision a life without CF AAAAHHHH!

Kreetach (Guest)Fri 17-Feb-06 01:00 PM

#45921, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Kretaach the Master of Offense, Bl..."
In response to Reply #1

lol, Iabedgr of course! And you are absolutely right, after I joined up with the Empire it was like the mob put out a hit on me and everyone who was anyone was coming down on my head. I had finally had enough when even people, who I had known were dark and had travelled with before, were coming to smite me. Sort of gets to you ya know? Well anyways, kicking around with Iabedgr was great. Too bad you couldn't find those halls, I had thought you said one time that you did but I was in the middle of booking from a rape the minotaur group that I really didn't hav etime to go back and check. So on that note, take it easy, I'm already back in there with a fairly decent char and hopefully this one will go a little bit better than Kreetach.

Envision a life without CF?! YOU MADMAN!!

EnvisionTue 21-Feb-06 12:20 PM
Member since 14th Oct 2005
4 posts
#46045, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Kretaach the Master of Offense, Bl..."
In response to Reply #2

I found the halls after about six or seven mob deaths (damn yeti/patrollers) accidently trying to get out of there and took a wrong turn. BAH! After that I was put on this goose chase looking for some mountain range that NOBODY seemed to know anything about. I finally just up and deleted after a certain Imperial gank squad caught up to me for the second time in like 20 min (Second time I was kinda lookin for it). I am sure we will be seeing each other around in the fields.

Envision a life without CF AAAAHHHH!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45850 Previous topic | Next topic