Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Varad the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45823
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 14-Feb-06 01:36 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45823, "(DELETED) [None] Varad the Legend of the Battlefield"

Tue Feb 14 00:34:52 2006

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Varad perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:103

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Varad (Guest)Tue 14-Feb-06 08:47 AM

#45836, "Goodbyes."
In response to Reply #0

First off, I want to say that I have a problem. I have a problem dealing with characters who _I_ believe to have little to no RP reasons to attack me, and I tend to react poorly to these situations. I am making every effort to stop this, as I don't always know people's RP. So if I got ####ty with a couple characters who killed me, my apologies.

Varad was a sphere knowledge char, I really tried to leave everyone alone and simply tried to explore every nook and cranny of the lands. Someone on Dio's mentioned it was hard to tell my char was a cloud giant sometime, and I can agree with that, it was my first warrior, and first cloud giant though so I am learning. Legacies were trapping and fist, and they seemed ok, only thing that threw me for a loop was it seemed there was a maximum total dual wield weight, but no biggie, it was nice hitting for capital devastates with an axe of conquest and arctic fury.

Goodbyes:

Grimp, Gohum, and any other water form - Thanks for helping me hero.

Syena - Thanks for running around with me.

Kegoni - My exploring buddy, glad we got you that ioun stone and sorry we couldn't get you that other thing from Thar-acacia.

Riesia, Deylani, Elros - The bard patrol, loved travelling with all of you.

Greddarh - On Dio's you got the impression I thought you were doing something wrong. I sure didn't. You kicked my ass, and I ran from you like a little girl from then on.

Mburnum or whatever h-drow invoker - I still have no idea why you attacked me and looted warrior-esque equipment/preps. If you aren't a goodie, I have no issues with it

Brokk - I liked our RP talks after you killed me, but the act itself bothered me. Refer to the top of this post and please accept my apology. We just agree to disagree

Storm Giant Shaman Outlander - When you delete/die, Ill be there to buy your PBF and I hope you will post as your forum handle when you do. I said all I had to say on that other forum, but I am sorry for going off IC on you.

Alriac - I liked this character for some reason. You knew your crap. Keep trucking.

Oerka - I also really liked this character, and travelling with her I felt very confident in nearly any situation. Glad I found that barrier rod for you

Grunlath - You had such a huge list of enemies, there was no one else to give that equipment to that I felt would get a good use out of it. Keep trucking.

Ilimya - Also liked my brief interactions with this character. Had the whole feral drow RP which I loved.

Caroolth - Enjoyed travelling with you.

Necore - Something about this character made me think you were new to CF, but you had a really strong combo so keep learning!

Draltin - Sorry you died in that place, I thought you were still resting.

Tyvelis - Enjoyed our travels. Good luck, you picked a tough combo.

Imms - Thanks for making an awesome game. I hope how much I play tells you how great you folks are doing.

If I forgot someone, post and I'll respond.

nepentheTue 14-Feb-06 09:19 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45838, "mechanics note:"
In response to Reply #1

Legacies were trapping and fist, and they
>seemed ok, only thing that threw me for a loop was it seemed
>there was a maximum total dual wield weight, but no biggie, it
>was nice hitting for capital devastates with an axe of
>conquest and arctic fury.

Yep. There's a maximum total weight you can wield between both your hands, based on your strength. Fist of the Titan increases that limit, but doesn't eliminate it.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45823 Previous topic | Next topic